Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do guys like..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Needy girls??

Genuine talking point fabbers...

I’m a bit nonchalant, or maybe u could call it independent and it seems to Piss men off, even guys on here

What’s your take on the right amount of needyness in a guy/gal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d rather a lady wanted me than needed me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I’m a bit nonchalant, or maybe u could call it independent and it seems to Piss men off, even guys on here

What’s your take on the right amount of needyness in a guy/gal?"

I get this quite a bit, guys think I've gone off them because I'm not messaging all the time

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've a need right

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't do needy in other people or myself.

Of course everyone needs love etc but someone needing constant reassurance is waay too much for me.

over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I get this quite a bit, guys think I've gone off them because I'm not messaging all the time "

Exactly that....

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ok seriosly for a change. I'm a very independent kinda guy always have been so I rely on nobody but myself. As for women I like I'd say I like them quite simular to myself and as intelligent to but it is nice to see the vulnerable side of a woman to and know she trust you enough to ask if she needs something even if that's just a hug or what ever...

By *inkvaderMan
over a year ago

london/manchester/ringwood

"Needy girls??

We're not looking for 24/7 attention .. just for someone who can say yes or no ... no one like a needy guy

over a year ago

"Ok seriosly for a change. I'm a very independent kinda guy always have been so I rely on nobody but myself. As for women I like I'd say I like them quite simular to myself and as intelligent to but it is nice to see the vulnerable side of a woman to and know she trust you enough to ask if she needs something even if that's just a hug or what ever..."

Oh don’t get me wrong, I can be needy, and want attention.

But I also wanna go about my day ya know

over a year ago

Personally I like women that don't need me (not that any fucker would) and are strong independent people it's a big turn on for me.

over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I get this quite a bit, guys think I've gone off them because I'm not messaging all the time "

That doesn't bother me, I much prefer being able to message as and when I/we can with people being fine about it.

Life gets in the way sometimes. I'll leave it 3 or 4 days without messages as I'm busy with life in general. Neediness and that constant reassurance is not for me.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ok seriosly for a change. I'm a very independent kinda guy always have been so I rely on nobody but myself. As for women I like I'd say I like them quite simular to myself and as intelligent to but it is nice to see the vulnerable side of a woman to and know she trust you enough to ask if she needs something even if that's just a hug or what ever...

Oh don’t get me wrong, I can be needy, and want attention.

But I also wanna go about my day ya know "

Sounds pretty damn perfect to me

By *inkvaderMan
over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I get this quite a bit, guys think I've gone off them because I'm not messaging all the time

That doesn't bother me, I much prefer being able to message as and when I/we can with people being fine about it.

Life gets in the way sometimes. I'll leave it 3 or 4 days without messages as I'm busy with life in general. Neediness and that constant reassurance is not for me."

We've all got to work and pay the bills sweet cheeks

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I am far from needy and that is a fact, but treat me as a regular meet and have no contact in between the last fuck and when can we fuck again? You can fuck off, and whether people think I am using this site wrongly I don't really care, as I do not do fuck and go!

I make it clear in my profile and in messages, fuck me about? Again you can fuck off, at least I do not lie about what I want even though I haven't had a meet in over 12 months that led to sex though plenty of opportunity due to the above

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I am far from needy and that is a fact, but treat me as a regular meet and have no contact in between the last fuck and when can we fuck again? You can fuck off, and whether people think I am using this site wrongly I don't really care, as I do not do fuck and go!

I make it clear in my profile and in messages, fuck me about? Again you can fuck off, at least I do not lie about what I want even though I haven't had a meet in over 12 months that led to sex though plenty of opportunity due to the above "

I bet ‘fuck off’ sounds really good in a Scottish accent

over a year ago

Needy makes me think they havent got a life of there own, but if they’re to nonchalant then you start to think they’re not into you. Cool as fuck women who don’t give a shit are sexy as fuck though!

over a year ago

"Needy girls??

Life gets in the way sometimes. I'll leave it 3 or 4 days without messages as I'm busy with life in general. Neediness and that constant reassurance is not for me.

We've all got to work and pay the bills sweet cheeks "

Leave my cheeks out of this

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't do needy, I prefer the independant type

over a year ago

I definitely don’t want needy but I do want to know someone is interested. Nonchalant and piss taking is fine but I’ve done enough heavy carrying in relationships. If it’s hard work, it’s never worth it

By *callycatMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

"I’d rather a lady wanted me than needed me. "

I want chocolate because I love it .....but I don't need it.

By *inkvaderMan
over a year ago

"I am far from needy and that is a fact, but treat me as a regular meet and have no contact in between the last fuck and when can we fuck again? You can fuck off, and whether people think I am using this site wrongly I don't really care, as I do not do fuck and go!

I make it clear in my profile and in messages, fuck me about? Again you can fuck off, at least I do not lie about what I want even though I haven't had a meet in over 12 months that led to sex though plenty of opportunity due to the above "

Agreed .. should fuck people around ... once you Connect .. no excuses not to chat on occasion or more if you still want to connect further

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I make it clear in my profile and in messages, fuck me about? Again you can fuck off, at least I do not lie about what I want even though I haven't had a meet in over 12 months that led to sex though plenty of opportunity due to the above

I bet ‘fuck off’ sounds really good in a Scottish accent "

Not in my current mood

over a year ago

I’m talking to too many guys to give any of them too much attention

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

How ironic

over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I feel ya

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I bet ‘fuck off’ sounds really good in a Scottish accent

Not in my current mood "

I’m a verbal masochist

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Agreed .. should fuck people around ... once you Connect .. no excuses not to chat on occasion or more if you still want to connect further "

Agreed

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You gotta love a stronge women

over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I like a strong independent girl but, also like a girl that can have a laugh and not take herself too seriously. As for neediness, I'd like a girl that can be cuddly and cute, that likes to sit/lay and just chill with my arm around her or her laid with her head on my lap.

over a year ago

its catch 22 ,

if you message to much your needy , if you dont your not interested /bothered

over a year ago

"Needy makes me think they havent got a life of there own, but if they’re to nonchalant then you start to think they’re not into you. Cool as fuck women who don’t give a shit are sexy as fuck though! "

Haha obviously that’s what I meant.. that’s me

By *arkRichMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

I prefer a girl who has her own life.

Needy girls are very unattractive...

I’m not one for messaging all the time.

When we’re together, we’re together...

But when we’re apart, we’re both doing our own thing

The odd cute message every now and then is cool though

over a year ago

"I’m talking to too many guys to give any of them too much attention "

Yaaaaas girl

over a year ago

"Needy makes me think they havent got a life of there own, but if they’re to nonchalant then you start to think they’re not into you. Cool as fuck women who don’t give a shit are sexy as fuck though!

Haha obviously that’s what I meant.. that’s me "

Like a girl that likea to cuddle but not all the time. She has to have her own life and not take it too seriously. Wouldn't want a girl to fully rely on me for everything.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You gotta love a strong women "

Unfortunately too many men say they love this but when faced with them, they shit themselves

(My area is a perfect example!)

over a year ago

What’s the correct answer so we can shag you ?

I’ll say anything you want

I’ll be really convincing as well like

over a year ago

"I’m talking to too many guys to give any of them too much attention

Yaaaaas girl "

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You gotta love a strong women

Unfortunately too many men say they love this but when faced with them, they shit themselves

(My area is a perfect example!)"

Maybe you should try mine again

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"What’s the correct answer so we can shag you ?

I’ll be really convincing as well like "

over a year ago

I’ll be really convincing as well like "

over a year ago

I’ll be really convincing as well like

"

I feel like if you like the girl for her you'll accept her for who she is. If you don't like her for who she is then the relationship wasn't meant to be.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm not needy, I'm wanty!

Well, maybe quite demanding too lol, I won't be pissed about or taken for granted.

over a year ago

well it does not bother me at all

By *inkvaderMan
over a year ago

"I'm not needy, I'm wanty!

Well, maybe quite demanding too lol, I won't be pissed about or taken for granted. "

Nothing better than a demanding woman... that loves to get punished in the bedroom

over a year ago

"Needy girls??

I dont like needy girls. I hate it when they expect you to text back straight away. Independence shows a confidence trait. Thats what i like. Needy shows insecurity.

By *xciter7169Man
over a year ago

The Midlands

"Needy girls??

Sounds like my perfect woman

Post new Message to Thread