Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Karma..

Jump to newest

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Karma is a pure bitch ,don't you agree!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Not if your a twat

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

don't believe in it...

over a year ago

Depends what you come back as I suppose...if you believe in that sort of thing!

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Not if your a twat "

over a year ago

Karma is definitely female, nothing else could explain why it is so bitchy to me!

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Karma is definitely female, nothing else could explain why it is so bitchy to me! "

over a year ago

"Karma is a pure bitch ,don't you agree!!!!"

Just wait until you try vindaloo.

over a year ago

Why blame karma ..

If your life is shit just change it

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Karma is a pure bitch ,don't you agree!!!!

Just wait until you try vindaloo."

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Why blame karma ..

If your life is shit just change it"

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

“I say kind words, and you feel peaceful and happy.

I say harsh words, and you become ruffled and upset.

The kindness and the harshness will return to me, through others, at a later time.

Finally, what I give is what I get back.”

over a year ago

"Depends what you come back as I suppose...if you believe in that sort of thing!"

That's relying a little too much on belief, whereas "what you give is what you get" seems to work about right.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I love the Instant Karma videos on youtube

Funny as hell

over a year ago

Yes it certainly is

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Depends what you come back as I suppose...if you believe in that sort of thing!"

I believe you're thinking of reincarnation

over a year ago

I like it, as it always catches up with twats.Hows the saying go ? What goes around comes around .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Karma as it's commonly understood doesn't exist in my opinion. If it did we would need to believe that children with awful diseases deserved them.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Karma may be a bitch

Karma may be a princess

Karma may even be just living your life the best you can accepting what it brings good or bad

And remembering that others are trying to do the same

And maybe OP what you give out is really what you get back no matter what label you attach to it

By *luteguyMan
over a year ago

Here and There

"“I say kind words, and you feel peaceful and happy.

The kindness and the harshness will return to me, through others, at a later time.

"

I think I’ll make a note of that

Where’s it from?

over a year ago

"I like it, as it always catches up with twats.Hows the saying go ? What goes around comes around . "

I agree

over a year ago

"Karma as it's commonly understood doesn't exist in my opinion. If it did we would need to believe that children with awful diseases deserved them."

And I agree with you

I'm confused now

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Karma as it's commonly understood doesn't exist in my opinion. If it did we would need to believe that children with awful diseases deserved them.

And I agree with you

I'm confused now "

That's because you confused someone in a past life and now it's coming back to bite you on the bum

over a year ago

"Karma as it's commonly understood doesn't exist in my opinion. If it did we would need to believe that children with awful diseases deserved them.

And I agree with you

I'm confused now

That's because you confused someone in a past life and now it's coming back to bite you on the bum

"

Aw bugger

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I like it, as it always catches up with twats.Hows the saying go ? What goes around comes around .

I agree "

Absolutely this..karma has no deadline either....

over a year ago

Yeah it comes back & bites your ass; sometimes I've felt so hard done by that it took ages to work out that I actually deserved it.

I'd hazard a guess that most wouldn't admit it to themselves let alone anyone else .

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"“I say kind words, and you feel peaceful and happy.

"

over a year ago

I do believe what goes around comes around, always try to be nice to people

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

And I agree with you

I'm confused now

"

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"I do believe what goes around comes around, always try to be nice to people"
well said mate

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Depends on witch side of it your on

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"I do believe what goes around comes around, always try to be nice to people"

100% agree

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"I do believe what goes around comes around, always try to be nice to people

100% agree "

Seeside me old mate if that’s the case you got something good coming your way.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"I do believe what goes around comes around, always try to be nice to people

100% agree

Seeside me old mate if that’s the case you got something good coming your way. "

We'll its not shown up yet

over a year ago

Yeah it's fucking awesome

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I like it, as it always catches up with twats.Hows the saying go ? What goes around comes around . "

apart from it doesn't

good people die and suffer daily

and bad people get to lead the usa

over a year ago

"I like it, as it always catches up with twats.Hows the saying go ? What goes around comes around .

apart from it doesn't

and bad people get to lead the usa "

Bad people dont always go through life without consequences of karma hitting them in the face .i have seen it happen .

Bad things happen too some people that isnt nice and its sad .

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Didn't work for Jimmy Savile

over a year ago

apart from it doesn't

and bad people get to lead the usa "

the very thing both himself & wife never believed the people would be stupid enough to vote for.

I wouldn't say it's much of a life though, would you?

over a year ago

"Didn't work for Jimmy Savile"

was he leading a happy life?

By *heblackmac OP   Man
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Didn't work for Jimmy Savile"

over a year ago

"Depends what you come back as I suppose...if you believe in that sort of thing!

I believe you're thinking of reincarnation "

Then your beliefs are misguided. In cultures that believe in karma, reincarnation and karma exist together. Reincarnation being the act of rebirth and karma dictating what you are reborn as or, your comfort and social status in your new life based on the level of karmic debt or credit you amassed in your previous life. It is possible for one's soul to transmigrate to the body of an animal, a lot of religions consider this to be a unhappy rebirth, presumably this happens when someone was extremely bad in their previous life.

The aim is to eventually escape this cycle of rebirth through the amount of good karma you have accumulated and to free one's soul...or something like that.

Karma, (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

Sikhs believe that human beings spend their time in a cycle of birth, life, and rebirth. They share this belief with followers of other Indian religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. The quality of each particular life depends on the law of Karma.

In western society the word karma trips of the tongue without any real concept of what it is or what it means and is often interpreted as a form of punishment which it definitely isn't.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Live on the moment, making the most of it, whatever life serves up, with or without karma

over a year ago

"Depends what you come back as I suppose...if you believe in that sort of thing!

Then your beliefs are misguided. In cultures that believe in karma, reincarnation and karma exist together. Reincarnation being the act of rebirth and karma dictating what you are reborn as or, your comfort and social status in your new life based on the level of karmic debt or credit you amassed in your previous life. It is possible for one's soul to transmigrate to the body of an animal, a lot of religions consider this to be a unhappy rebirth, presumably this happens when someone was extremely bad in their previous life.

The aim is to eventually escape this cycle of rebirth through the amount of good karma you have accumulated and to free one's soul...or something like that.

Karma, (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

Sikhs believe that human beings spend their time in a cycle of birth, life, and rebirth. They share this belief with followers of other Indian religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. The quality of each particular life depends on the law of Karma.

In western society the word karma trips of the tongue without any real concept of what it is or what it means and is often interpreted as a form of punishment which it definitely isn't.

"

plenty of people here in this culture believe in Karma but not necessarily reincarnation

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Didn't work for Jimmy Savile

was he leading a happy life?"

A millionaire? Adored by thousands? Fucking kids?

I don't honestly know.

over a year ago

I don't honestly know."

money doesn't necessarily make you happy - but I'm not sure how you could associate paedophilia with happiness, - that's seriously sick.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Load of twaddle. Too many nice people have shit poured on them from above and vile folk get away with all kinds of horrible nonsense.

My moto is, don't be a twat.

over a year ago

plenty of people here in this culture believe in Karma but not necessarily reincarnation"

The religions where the concept of karma originated, karma and reincarnation went hand in hand. The concept of karma and reincarnation isn't taught in Christian religion. There are similar concepts but, not karma.

The vague Idea and understanding of karma referred to in western Christian culture was mainly introduced in the 60s borrowed from various Indian religions and is left over from the hippies...watered down and twisted to suit.

There's plenty of examples in life to suggest that true karma doesn't really exist, in my opinion! If those examples aren't getting their karmic comeuppance in this life and, there's no such thing as reincarnation... when are they getting their karma?

You are right... plenty of people believe in karma but not reincarnation. I'm not going to knock that but it's not for me.

To the poster that believed I was thinking of reincarnation...typical of people that use the word karma but don't know much about it at what ever level they believe in it. I was definitely thinking about karma in my first post.

There is plenty on the internet about it.

over a year ago

I don't honestly know.

money doesn't necessarily make you happy - but I'm not sure how you could associate paedophilia with happiness, - that's seriously sick. "

I don't think they were associating paedophilia with happiness!?

Just giving an example of someone that seemed to get away with something truly evil with no karmic intervention.

Who knows whether he suffered any guilt over his actions but, if all he suffered was guilt...that's hardly a just and balanced bit of karma, unless he's been reborn as a lab animal!

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I don't honestly know.

money doesn't necessarily make you happy - but I'm not sure how you could associate paedophilia with happiness, - that's seriously sick. "

I'm saying he fulfilled all his sick desires with impunity.

I hope he's reincarnated as a slug in a salt mine.

Post new Message to Thread