FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stealthing, should those doing it be flagged?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those who don't know the term, it is the practice in which some men remove their condoms during sex to take their partner bareback without their consent.

Should those who do this be named and shamed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Named & shamed where exactly?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/18 10:22:41]

over a year ago

Yes without a doubt

over a year ago

Id name and shame if someone done that to me

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

At the very least.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Reported yes, named and shamed no.

What's the point. If we are all allowed to name and shame you'd never know what was true, and what was made up bullshit because someone got knocked back.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"For those who don't know the term, it is the practice in which some men remove their condoms during sex to take their partner bareback without their consent.

"

To the police for a sexual offence? Yep. Pointless here, everybody lies.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have known men be removed from a club for trying to do this, luckily the partner noticed before he could penetrate the lady

On here no as it’s not allowed, you will get a forum ban if you do

over a year ago

I'm sure this is classed as a sexual assault as in a way it can be classed as non consensual.

there has been a fab member regularly named and shamed in the Huddersfield and Leeds area by women, I have seen it on the updates page.

quite worrying really.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"For those who don't know the term, it is the practice in which some men remove their condoms during sex to take their partner bareback without their consent.

To the police for a sexual offence? Yep. Pointless here, everybody lies."

Yup, on here how long would it be before someone with a grievance would accuse someone falsely?? About 1.3 nanoseconds!

over a year ago

"

Oh my god that a terrible thing to do!

over a year ago

They should be arrested.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup, on here how long would it be before someone with a grievance would accuse someone falsely?? About 1.3 nanoseconds!"

As slow as that!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/18 11:03:14]

over a year ago

Yup, on here how long would it be before someone with a grievance would accuse someone falsely?? About 1.3 nanoseconds!"

So how would you suggest real grievances for stealthing (or any other form of abuse) be dealt with?

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

if I caught a man doing that to nikki in a club I would end his night right there and then.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup, on here how long would it be before someone with a grievance would accuse someone falsely?? About 1.3 nanoseconds!

So how would you suggest real grievances for stealthing (or any other form of abuse) be dealt with? "

It’s a criminal offence, the police will deal with it.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

The male half of MoreThanTwo attempted to fuck me without a condom on despite me not giving him the permission to do so*

*HE DIDN’T. Just using this as an example of useless and inflammatory naming and shaming.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"Named & shamed where exactly? "

A full page ad in The Observer should do it.

over a year ago

It's a horrible practice which is more common than many women think.

over a year ago

"The male half of MoreThanTwo attempted to fuck me without a condom on despite me not giving him the permission to do so*

*HE DIDN’T. Just using this as an example of useless and inflammatory naming and shaming. "

To follow on your reasoning, a few weeks later you hear that two other women have been subjected to stealthing by the male part of our couple and both of them have now STDs as a consequence...so is your dismissal of such accusation a reasonable thing to do? What I am pointing at is yes, there maybe malicious claims...but there can also be valid claims trying to flag a dangerous behaviour. So to go back to my original question...how do you deal with it? How do you keep others safe from people you know are abusers?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"The male half of MoreThanTwo attempted to fuck me without a condom on despite me not giving him the permission to do so*

*HE DIDN’T. Just using this as an example of useless and inflammatory naming and shaming.

To follow on your reasoning, a few weeks later you hear that two other women have been subjected to stealthing by the male part of our couple and both of them have now STDs as a consequence...so is your dismissal of such accusation a reasonable thing to do? What I am pointing at is yes, there maybe malicious claims...but there can also be valid claims trying to flag a dangerous behaviour. So to go back to my original question...how do you deal with it? How do you keep others safe from people you know are abusers?"

All men on Fab stealth, I’m naming and shaming all of them?

They don’t, but hey, by your reasoning we may as well assume they do.

It’s a police matter, it’s a criminal offence. I’ll start a new thread accusing you of doing it and warning others about your STI’s shall I?

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"...how do you deal with it? How do you keep others safe from people you know are abusers?"

It’s a crime so report to the police, and follow up by reporting the user to the Mods.

Naming and shaming is pointless, and we’ve all seen loads of malicious cases on here.

over a year ago

Yes it should be flagged... to the police.

over a year ago

To follow on your reasoning, a few weeks later you hear that two other women have been subjected to stealthing by the male part of our couple and both of them have now STDs as a consequence...so is your dismissal of such accusation a reasonable thing to do? What I am pointing at is yes, there maybe malicious claims...but there can also be valid claims trying to flag a dangerous behaviour. So to go back to my original question...how do you deal with it? How do you keep others safe from people you know are abusers?"

As said it is a police matter.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"

Not heard of this term, is it a common problem?

Are they the one taking the biggest risk though? Still wrong by the way, shot, not named and shamed as shows a complete lack of respect

over a year ago

Shit! I can’t (well I can) actually believe somebody would do that?!?!

By *ustme6Man
over a year ago

tamworth

Never heard of this before but bastards should be reported...wonder if this happened in Julian Assange case...just about sneaky and sly enough to do that..

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

Rape, pure and simple. Consent is immediately withdrawn and this should be reported to the police. Any guy who thinks this is a game needs to spend a few years behind bars watching his arse to contemplate his actions.

over a year ago

its purely a matter for the police. Apart from the issue of anyone being able to make up a story about another member, how would you ensure the people potentially at risk would even see the post, it would only be of use if admin forwarded it to every single female member and couple, which is ridiculous.

over a year ago

It has happened to me before...not on fab but with an old playmate.

Last time we ever played.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

The law in this area is not altogether clear. Traditionally sex induced be deception that didn't go to the nature of the act wasn't r ape. Thus if a woman agrees to have sex on condition that the man agree to use a condom and it didn't, that wouldn't be r ape. (though if he knowingly passed on an STD it could be an assault).

However, a case in 2013 suggested that breach of such conditional consent might be r ape, though, as far, as I know no one in this country has been prosecuted on that basis.

I rather think if a case like that did come up now, the CPS would pursue it, so going to the police is good advice.

By *w79Man
over a year ago

Stalbridge

Definitely named, shamed & reported to the police.

It should be classified as a form of ABH or GBH & be prosecutable in a court of law & the offender should get a criminal record.

over a year ago

Are they the one taking the biggest risk though? Still wrong by the way, shot, not named and shamed as shows a complete lack of respect "

I'd say it's a bigger risk for the woman.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Are they the one taking the biggest risk though? Still wrong by the way, shot, not named and shamed as shows a complete lack of respect

I'd say it's a bigger risk for the woman."

One thing I’ve realised joining Fab is just how ignorant I am on so much stuff and I thought I was pretty smart.

Who is most at risk from unprotected sex, the poker or the pokee? Vaginal, anal, oral?

I’ve mentioned before on here, I’ve dated a number of women during the last two years from POF, a headmistress, a lawyer, a senior research nurse among them. Condoms have never been discussed or used. Lesson learnt now though for me as I have picked up two urine infections in this time. Never had one in my life before.

Slightly off thread I know so apologies to OP

over a year ago

One thing I’ve realised joining Fab is just how ignorant I am on so much stuff and I thought I was pretty smart.

Who is most at risk from unprotected sex, the poker or the pokee? Vaginal, anal, oral?

I’ve mentioned before on here, I’ve dated a number of women during the last two years from POF, a headmistress, a lawyer, a senior research nurse among them. Condoms have never been discussed or used. Lesson learnt now though for me as I have picked up two urine infections in this time. Never had one in my life before.

Slightly off thread I know so apologies to OP"

have a look at the Terence Higgins site....it has very good, clear information..or get the nurse at your GP to give you some information. I very much doubt you caught a UTI from a woman, its very unlikely. UTI's can develop for many reasons. but a man catching one from a woman is not one of them.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"

Its way too easy to name and shame and way too open to abuse.

I'm not sure how to "report". if it was in a club, tell the management.

If at home or a private situation a swift kick in the bollocks and throw them out of the door.

Cold it be deemed sexual assault? Its non-consensual. If so, maybe the police?

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

have a look at the Terence Higgins site....it has very good, clear information..or get the nurse at your GP to give you some information. I very much doubt you caught a UTI from a woman, its very unlikely. UTI's can develop for many reasons. but a man catching one from a woman is not one of them."

But the nurse at my GP is drop dead gorgeous.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"It’s a criminal offence, the police will deal with it. "

It depends what part of the UK you are in. In northern Ireland there was case going on and their defence was she didn't say no and the trial found them not guilty even though the woman never said yes and they admited she never said yes.

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

have a look at the Terence Higgins site....it has very good, clear information..or get the nurse at your GP to give you some information. I very much doubt you caught a UTI from a woman, its very unlikely. UTI's can develop for many reasons. but a man catching one from a woman is not one of them.

"

59 years old and needing advice on safe sex?

over a year ago

59 years old and needing advice on safe sex?"

terrifying isn't it? ...and apparently unwilling to change that!

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

59 years old and needing advice on safe sex?"

I know , it’s pathetic. It’s self discipline that I need not advice.

over a year ago

59 years old and needing advice on safe sex?

I know , it’s pathetic. It’s self discipline that I need not advice. "

well if you think you caught a UTI from a woman you clearly do need advice.

over a year ago

So how would you suggest real grievances for stealthing (or any other form of abuse) be dealt with? "

stocks and whipping with a stocking full of pig piss.

Then a pitchfork up the arse.

Should do it

over a year ago

Never mind flagged they should be put on sex offenders regester

over a year ago

"Reported yes, named and shamed no.

What's the point. If we are all allowed to name and shame you'd never know what was true, and what was made up bullshit because someone got knocked back. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/18 20:06:16]

over a year ago

This happened to me but didn't realise it at the time due to being d*unk.

The person involved told me what they had done a few months later, by which time I felt it was too late to report it.

I honestly think it happens much more than people realise.

I am much more careful who i meet now and never get d*unk on random meets.

Post new Message to Thread