Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is it with...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys in chat rooms camming themselves wanking...What do you's women think of this?.....Personnally i think it's wierd them sitting there playing with there walnut whip but hey that's just my opinion!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

does nowt for me apart from frustrating me that i can't touch !

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't go in chat but I quite like walnut whips,If I bite the walnut off and chuck it away first though

over a year ago

I dont like it in chat rooms so dont watch , do think they should have a red dot at side to show they wanking then I wouldnt get a shock if i click on and thats what they doing .

Have done 1 to 1 camming dont mind that sometimes

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I don't go in chat but I quite like walnut whips,If I bite the walnut off and chuck it away first though "

*funky faps furiously*

over a year ago

Does nothing for me either, (babe) you click on their cam and whoo there it is!

Like a bit of a build up personally!

over a year ago

Not the only one why thinks that. What about women do it.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Guys in chat rooms camming themselves wanking...What do you's women think of this?.....Personnally i think it's wierd them sitting there playing with there walnut whip but hey that's just my opinion!"

They are exhibitionists or get off on being directed...no one questions why a woman plays on cam

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I like to go in chat and look at the cock clutchers.... have you noticed they will be stroking it all slow and tenderly until they notice someone is watching then they yank the hell out of it.

I find having the William Tell Overture ready to play on itunes makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

Click on the cock-cam, watch the stroking for 5 seconds and then shout "hi ho silver away"... and hit play. 9 times out of 10 you can get the tugging in time with the music.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I always have a quick five finger shuffle in Canada room every day.

I wait until it's empty and then turn my cam on and fap. It's just a little time set aside for me.

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's a shocker when you click on a couples cam and see a big bellied Cedric Mashface tugging like a mad man!

over a year ago

"I like to go in chat and look at the cock clutchers.... have you noticed they will be stroking it all slow and tenderly until they notice someone is watching then they yank the hell out of it.

I find having the William Tell Overture ready to play on itunes makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

Click on the cock-cam, watch the stroking for 5 seconds and then shout "hi ho silver away"... and hit play. 9 times out of 10 you can get the tugging in time with the music. "

I find the best piece of music to watch them fap to is Song 2 by Blur

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

not being a cammer i just went in and didn't see any wanking! no fair!

over a year ago

some just love it and showing off on cam ..... it turns them on knowing people are looking ... cyber sex some love it and when real things not on offer . Its fine and if thay are happy why not.

over a year ago

"Guys in chat rooms camming themselves wanking...What do you's women think of this?.....Personnally i think it's wierd them sitting there playing with there walnut whip but hey that's just my opinion!"

I don't look but you win an award for being brave though to look.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Personally only interested in flesh on flesh but each to their own. guys are always mailing out of blue and asking for me to watch them. Weird!

over a year ago

prob best thing is if you dont like it dont click on the cams, simples

over a year ago

"Personally only interested in flesh on flesh but each to their own. guys are always mailing out of blue and asking for me to watch them. Weird! "
some maybe would like to show you the goods . lol in hope you may meet them in flesh.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Personally find it very off putting would rather see a face anyday . Sadly when they cam they actually dont look at the awful sight greying pants fat belly's ewww not nice. Rather a nice package in a decent tight fitting boxer.A tease is sooo much better

over a year ago

"Personally find it very off putting would rather see a face anyday . Sadly when they cam they actually dont look at the awful sight greying pants fat belly's ewww not nice. Rather a nice package in a decent tight fitting boxer.A tease is sooo much better

"

That's the last time I cam with you !

over a year ago

what u doin watching dude... LOL

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"prob best thing is if you dont like it dont click on the cams, simples"

I dont do chatrooms. They mail us and ask!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Personally only interested in flesh on flesh but each to their own. guys are always mailing out of blue and asking for me to watch them. Weird! some maybe would like to show you the goods . lol in hope you may meet them in flesh. "

Yes, I guess thats true of some which I understand but the rest just want to be watched I think... they are too far away! I just tell them to go into directing rooms etc. Sure someone will watch.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Cam fun of any description doesn't do anything for me.

So I simply choose not to watch them....

If others get off watching or doing it, good for them, that's what the site is about having fun.

over a year ago

"I dont like it in chat rooms so dont watch , do think they should have a red dot at side to show they wanking then I wouldnt get a shock if i click on and thats what they doing .

Have done 1 to 1 camming dont mind that sometimes "

Moody can't believe anything shocks you.

over a year ago

"It's a shocker when you click on a couples cam and see a big bellied Cedric Mashface tugging like a mad man!"
Go easy fella. you might be old and fat one day.

over a year ago

I gained good meets from wanking on cam...so will never complain...of course I knew who i was wanking at and they were watching.Dnt really cam at all, just thru boredom and the fact it eats up all my dongle lol

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

How did you find that out did somebody tell you or did you see for yourself? If it is the latter then as you are a straight male I find it a bit bemusing you are looking at mens webcams.

I don't go on cam much but when you do it is amazing how many straight men you get looking at your cam.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

you know when looking round the chat rooms you always get comments on cpls cam "aw its a man must be fake id" and a lot more nowt said if its the woman in rooms its for all to use for what ever they want to do ,ppl meet up maybe go to msn ect ,hey wat ever floats your boat , and a lot of women love to see this ,our lass loves to watch wankers ,me i just go to watch sunderland play

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive been on the internet about 13 years and for 13 years men have been wanking in chat rooms. Hardly a new idea really

over a year ago

"Guys in chat rooms camming themselves wanking...What do you's women think of this?....."

Personally, I think wank-cams are repulsive (although I respect their right to do it, if it pleases them, and I know that are some women who like to watch).

It really bugs me, though, when men desperately 'trawl' the room, begging women to watch their cam. Don't they realise that we can see who has a cam on, and we can make up own minds up about which ones we find most attractive!!!

***Footnote: yes, occasionally women say 'watch my cam', but by far more men say this.***

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Guys in chat rooms camming themselves wanking...What do you's women think of this?.....Personnally i think it's wierd them sitting there playing with there walnut whip but hey that's just my opinion!

How did you find that out did somebody tell you or did you see for yourself? If it is the latter then as you are a straight male I find it a bit bemusing you are looking at mens webcams.

I don't go on cam much but when you do it is amazing how many straight men you get looking at your cam. "

Didn't go onto mens cams,you just need to go onto the m/f cams and the men are on there without there partner!!..Anyway i don't go on as i say i find it wierd!

over a year ago

"I don't go in chat but I quite like walnut whips,If I bite the walnut off and chuck it away first though "

I do that too and then lick the filling out first lol

By *ovable roguesCouple
over a year ago

GATESHEAD

i find it very amusing to see them wanking like mad then mid tug stop to type a msg

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I don't go in chat but I quite like walnut whips,If I bite the walnut off and chuck it away first though

I do that too and then lick the filling out first lol"

So do I....

But I wanna know, how do I stop the choccie melting all over my fingers before I've licked out all the cream???

After all, I'm a nice, clean and non-perverse person and I don't like getting my hands dirty!

over a year ago

No no no walnut whips, see you bite the bottom off first, stick your finger in, then the choc doesnt melt as you eat round it and you get to suck it off your finger at the end.... come on ppl logical really.

Next you will be telling me you just bite into a mars bar, and dont nibble the choc off the sides, bottom and then eat the top.

As for cams, does nothing for me.

I dont go in, period, as I do not want to see some bloke desperate to get off in private but public

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"No no no walnut whips, see you bite the bottom off first, stick your finger in, then the choc doesnt melt as you eat round it and you get to suck it off your finger at the end.... come on ppl logical really.

"

Ooohhh...........I've learnt somethingnew!

Thank you

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I don't look at the wankers. What I find more annoying is the twerps that constantly flood the room with the same needs of.. 'xxx look at my cam'..

or

There will be a cpl who are not taking any notice of what's on screen coz there to busy having fun yet there is a flow of guys shouting requests or trying to have a full blown conversation with the cpl and then get all upset coz there not answering LOL

over a year ago

chats don't do it for us either ...

we have tried it a few times, watching and going on cam. A proper chat is not really going on - more orders on what to do. lol

There are lots of people out there who have verifications only from going on webcam. Doesn't mean anything to us as we like the real thing and it tells us that people are only after there own satisfaction by watching others or being watched.

Although it is good to see if people look the same than in their pics but we have never used it for that.

We like real meets

over a year ago

Guys tug, women sit half naked, all part of the fun in chat rooms.

It's just as easy to click off a cam as it is to click on one.

over a year ago

"Guys tug, women sit half naked, all part of the fun in chat rooms.

It's just as easy to click off a cam as it is to click on one. "

I dont.. I like to go on in my very fetching animal ( from the muppets) pjs... little or no cleavage on display lol

Although I rarely go on cam at all..

As to the wank cams.. I just dont watch them.. although as someone who likes a good cum shot.. if I have permission to be watching cams then I will sometimes watch.. but I get bored very easy...

as abit like sex itself, I really am only bothered about the end results

Cali

over a year ago

"I like to go in chat and look at the cock clutchers.... have you noticed they will be stroking it all slow and tenderly until they notice someone is watching then they yank the hell out of it.

Click on the cock-cam, watch the stroking for 5 seconds and then shout "hi ho silver away"... and hit play. 9 times out of 10 you can get the tugging in time with the music. "

Thats so funny I'll be chuckling all day now

over a year ago

YUK, one guy put me right off my sausage casserole for the tea the other night!

over a year ago

Exactly why I never go in chat rooms!

Post new Message to Thread