Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Height of laziness

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Sometimes, when performing my evening ablutions I can't be arsed to pull my trousers up so I waddle like a penguin to my bed chamber to continue getting ready to retire.

What's the laziest thing you do?

(just to counter my laziness I did cycle 20 miles today.... My butt and fanjita hurt!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes in taking my socks, I stand on the toes and slowly pull my foot out. It feels incredibly lazy but probably takes far more effort.

Ginger

over a year ago

Lmao all of the above

over a year ago

My light switch is just out of arms length when I’m lay on my bed. One evening, I’d forgotten to turn it off and I spent a good 10 minutes fashioning a poking device to turn it off. It would’ve been much quicker to just get up and turn it off.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Sometimes when I write about laziness I

over a year ago

"My light switch is just out of arms length when I’m lay on my bed. One evening, I’d forgotten to turn it off and I spent a good 10 minutes fashioning a poking device to turn it off. It would’ve been much quicker to just get up and turn it off."

I leave mine on.

over a year ago

"Sometimes when I write about laziness I "

over a year ago

"My light switch is just out of arms length when I’m lay on my bed. One evening, I’d forgotten to turn it off and I spent a good 10 minutes fashioning a poking device to turn it off. It would’ve been much quicker to just get up and turn it off.

I leave mine on."

The big light on!? All night!?

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"My light switch is just out of arms length when I’m lay on my bed. One evening, I’d forgotten to turn it off and I spent a good 10 minutes fashioning a poking device to turn it off. It would’ve been much quicker to just get up and turn it off.

I leave mine on.

The big light on!? All night!? "

No it can't be the Big light, that's at the top of the stairs.. Isn't it?

over a year ago

I leave mine on.

The big light on!? All night!?

No it can't be the Big light, that's at the top of the stairs.. Isn't it? "

Haha!

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Say the ice cream man plays music when he's ran out... bad mum

over a year ago

I leave mine on."

And me

By *ikeayrMan
over a year ago

ayr

Leaving curtains open wide when in hotels especially

over a year ago

None of ye know real laziness. My bathroom is on a different floor to my bedroom and sometimes when I'm finished up for the night and jump into bed I suddenly need to pee so I try to sleep it off but end up getting out of bed 20mins later to pee.

over a year ago

"None of ye know real laziness. My bathroom is on a different floor to my bedroom and sometimes when I'm finished up for the night and jump into bed I suddenly need to pee so I try to sleep it off but end up getting out of bed 20mins later to pee. "

My bed from is next door to my bathroom and I do this lol

over a year ago

"None of ye know real laziness. My bathroom is on a different floor to my bedroom and sometimes when I'm finished up for the night and jump into bed I suddenly need to pee so I try to sleep it off but end up getting out of bed 20mins later to pee.

My bed from is next door to my bathroom and I do this lol "

I have been successful in sleeping it off the odd time, dunno how healthy that is though

over a year ago

"My light switch is just out of arms length when I’m lay on my bed. One evening, I’d forgotten to turn it off and I spent a good 10 minutes fashioning a poking device to turn it off. It would’ve been much quicker to just get up and turn it off."

Hahaha this made me laugh more than it should have

over a year ago

Hahaha this made me laugh more than it should have"

It had Sellotape and everything...

over a year ago

I loved hearing all these ... I’ve done most occasionally including ur opening one OP .... the bathroom waddle to finish undressing in the bedroom .... I like that another human has done this and the sock removal is so pleasurable and the get to the light switch lean and stretch for several minutes to get to the switch or the holding onto a pee hoping sleep will take over ...

omg I have comrades in bedtime relax ....

perhaps the one I can add .....is the toes into the heal of the tied up with shoe laces sneaker flick and kick ...... where the sneakers are snuggly fitted and u dig ur toe right into the back of ur ankle and struggle to push down and off.... then flick and kick before going for the opposite shoe ...

Giggle

over a year ago

That's brilliant

over a year ago

It had Sellotape and everything... "

u sleep with sellotape Lol

over a year ago

It had Sellotape and everything... "

Definitely had yourself in a sticky situation

I'm sure there were other things you could have used! Shame I can't message you but you're lovely

By *ikeayrMan
over a year ago

ayr

??

By *wo4play69Couple
over a year ago

bicester

[Removed by poster at 28/03/18 01:18:29]

By *wo4play69Couple
over a year ago

bicester

This

By *ikeayrMan
over a year ago

ayr

It had Sellotape and everything... u sleep with sellotape Lol"

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I sometimes used to decide to fall asleep/pass out on the living room couch instead off walking up the stairs to my bedroom, didn't even used to change in to anything just slept like that. Also I normally say Ceebs instead of can't be arsed, that and sometimes I use disposable plates and cutlery/cups instead off regular ones for food/drink so then I don't have to wash them up and just throw them in recycling. Yep that is just the tip off the ice burg with me at times I can be uber lazy then other times I can be fairly productive

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Also sometimes when my clothes have been washed and dried instead off putting them into the clothes cupboard I just put them on a chair in my room till it builds up into a little washed clothes mountain then I'm forced to put them in the cupboard..

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve watched entire tv series that I didn’t even like because I couldn’t find the remote and couldn’t be arsed to get up and switch channels.

over a year ago

Light switch to far ....light to bright sleep damm you hotel room !

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

I moon walk my socks off

over a year ago

I put cheese and onion discos at the side of my bed and if the girl eats them when I go to the toilet, it saves me phoning a taxi

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Cornflakes or Shreddies for supper if I can't be arsed to cook..

over a year ago

When I cook myself beans on toast but without the beans

Or the toast

over a year ago

"When I cook myself beans on toast but without the beans

Or the toast "

That made me laugh more than it should

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/03/18 03:34:06]

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Some great laziness going on here.... Love it!

over a year ago

When I was house sitting for my parents once, I ordered a pizza delivery from the takeaway that's literally two minutes down the road from theirs as I couldn't be arsed to get dressed.

It would've taken me less time to walk down than it did for the driver to drive up.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

When taking a bundle of clothes to the washing machine, if I drop something, rather than bend over to pick it up I stand and try to get it between my toes and lift it up to my hand with my feet.

I'm pretty good at it now so what started as laziness has developed into a great skill

over a year ago

When in the bath and you need to pee. Pee in a sponge and squeeze it in the sink. Top tip lmao

over a year ago

"When in the bath and you need to pee. Pee in a sponge and squeeze it in the sink. Top tip lmao "

Easy squeezey.

over a year ago

I had a parcel delivery and couldn’t be bothered to get off the sofa and open the front door.

I didn’t really think this one through. The next day I had to go to the post office to collect it

over a year ago

When I poo the bed in the night I kick it out with my foot and go back to sleep lol

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

too lazy to cook- but you can make a nice scrambled egg in the microwave...

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"When taking a bundle of clothes to the washing machine, if I drop something, rather than bend over to pick it up I stand and try to get it between my toes and lift it up to my hand with my feet.

I'm pretty good at it now so what started as laziness has developed into a great skill "

Love this

over a year ago

When I'm watching something really interesting on tv in my room and I need a drink.

So I phone the house phone downstairs and get my mom or dad to bring me a drink up to my room.

over a year ago

A taxi from London Bridge station to the 1st bar the other side of the bridge. To be fair, it was raining

Post new Message to Thread