Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been speaking to a lady for a while, things were going great, we were planning a meet after Easter,then this afternoon she blocked me, go figure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have been speaking to a lady for a while, things were going great, we were planning a meet after Easter,then this afternoon she blocked me, go figure"

You obviously weren't what she was looking for

over a year ago

Shit happens

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I have been speaking to a lady for a while, things were going great, we were planning a meet after Easter,then this afternoon she blocked me, go figure

You obviously weren't what she was looking for"

Or she wasn't actually a lady

over a year ago

"I have been speaking to a lady for a while, things were going great, we were planning a meet after Easter,then this afternoon she blocked me, go figure

You obviously weren't what she was looking for"

guess not

over a year ago

Or she wasn't actually a lady "

More than likely

over a year ago

The joys of Fab........Neeeeeeext!

By *rchangel 69Man
over a year ago

just ask,

I blocked someone today......we were never going to meet, which I explained.

Then got a rant from the same person on a different profile

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Just the way it goes on here, lots of options and lots of agendas.

You obviously just didn't fit what she wanted.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Tomorrow is another day

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Maybe look back at the messages you were sending her perhaps the clue is there.

The content of messages,the frequency and volume.

You may have thought that things were going ok but in fact you may have been unintentionally pestering her or becoming too needy or pushy before you have even met.

I have blocked load's of guy's who have started chatting with Mrs start off well even get to talk about meeting then suddenly turn into control freaks and inundate us with messages.

over a year ago

"Maybe look back at the messages you were sending her perhaps the clue is there.

You may have thought that things were going ok but in fact you may have been unintentionally pestering her or becoming too needy or pushy before you have even met.

I have blocked load's of guy's who have started chatting with Mrs start off well even get to talk about meeting then suddenly turn into control freaks and inundate us with messages.

"

I have just deleted them, but the content was nothing untowards, just general day to day chat, and as a rule, she would instigate the daily chat, so as I said go figure

over a year ago

"I blocked someone today......we were never going to meet, which I explained.

Then got a rant from the same person on a different profile "

I block people I know I am never going to meet too XXX

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Is the problem the word 'block'? It sounds so aggresive.

'Make invisible' sounds better and is more suitable for us as we use that function to make people we're not interested in invisible.

over a year ago

"Shit happens"

How do I get you to happen?

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Is the problem the word 'block'? It sounds so aggresive.

'Make invisible' sounds better and is more suitable for us as we use that function to make people we're not interested in invisible."

I’ve said it before, there should be two block buttons. A ‘thanks but no thanks’ button and a ‘you’re a dick’ button. No extra effort required by the blocker, and at least the blockee knows where they stand.

Having the exact same function for arseholes and those who simply aren’t what someone is looking for is where the offence is taken.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

You didn't get her an egg did you? *shakes head*

A Maltesers egg and you'd have been dandy

over a year ago

I get this a lot. Some go through the effort to set up a new profile just to abuse you

over a year ago

"You didn't get her an egg did you? *shakes head*

A Maltesers egg and you'd have been dandy "

a large one at that x

By *eadchefski1970Man
over a year ago

Milton keynes

I had a meet planned for tonight, then, yep you guesses it, blocked

Oh well hopefully someone even better will come along lol

over a year ago

Or she wasn't actually a lady "

Yep! I'm always suspicious if a woman replies to my messages

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Maybe she changed her mind op ,people do .Ideally she should have said that,but people find it easier to block,maybe due to past experiences.

Miss

over a year ago

"Shit happens

How do I get you to happen?"

You're good

over a year ago

"I have been speaking to a lady for a while, things were going great, we were planning a meet after Easter,then this afternoon she blocked me, go figure"

Ahh sorry to hear that. It sucks.

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

'Make invisible' sounds better and is more suitable for us as we use that function to make people we're not interested in invisible.

I’ve said it before, there should be two block buttons. A ‘thanks but no thanks’ button and a ‘you’re a dick’ button. No extra effort required by the blocker, and at least the blockee knows where they stand.

Having the exact same function for arseholes and those who simply aren’t what someone is looking for is where the offence is taken."

It's a fact that people are too easily offended and struggle handling rejection on here and in life in general.

Swinging is generally built around no strings attached fun and why people can't accept that not everyone is for everyone is beyond me. If more people realised its just sex and pleasure and not a relationship then this place would be a heap better and there'd be a lot less cranks and fake profiles too.

over a year ago

Having the exact same function for arseholes and those who simply aren’t what someone is looking for is where the offence is taken."

don't think that would make any difference, there are dating sites with that option, and theyre full of men whining about how ignorant it is to be so impersonal..

over a year ago

Having the exact same function for arseholes and those who simply aren’t what someone is looking for is where the offence is taken.

It's a fact that people are too easily offended and struggle handling rejection on here and in life in general.

Swinging is generally built around no strings attached fun and why people can't accept that not everyone is for everyone is beyond me. If more people realised its just sex and pleasure and not a relationship then this place would be a heap better and there'd be a lot less cranks and fake profiles too. "

In this case though, they’d been speaking and had arranged to meet. Is it not common courtesy to just shoot a message and say she’s changed her mind.

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

So what, worse things happen at sea...

over a year ago

"Maybe look back at the messages you were sending her perhaps the clue is there.

I have just deleted them, but the content was nothing untowards, just general day to day chat, and as a rule, she would instigate the daily chat, so as I said go figure"

It's incredibly childish for her to just block you with no explanation, see it as a lucky escape.

Many forumites always say it's ok for women to treat men like pieces of meat in this way. People say "just move on to the next one". Like a piece of meat train, it's just a shag, don't think of her as a person.

over a year ago

Swinging is generally built around no strings attached fun and why people can't accept that not everyone is for everyone is beyond me. If more people realised its just sex and pleasure and not a relationship then this place would be a heap better and there'd be a lot less cranks and fake profiles too.

In this case though, they’d been speaking and had arranged to meet. Is it not common courtesy to just shoot a message and say she’s changed her mind. "

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

'Make invisible' sounds better and is more suitable for us as we use that function to make people we're not interested in invisible."

That explains it all. I thought it was something I said on here. Still could be I guess though.

over a year ago

Ive just seen this post and you know why I blocked you Op

and I'm so glad that I did now

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes I had that weeks after I said no to a second meet lol, made the lamest playground accusation and then blocked me before I could reply!

Btw, that's some serious body sculpting you got going on there! !

over a year ago

"Ive just seen this post and you know why I blocked you Op

and I'm so glad that I did now"

actually I dont

Post new Message to Thread