Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab guilty pleasures........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love staus updates, some make me laugh, some make me think, some make me gag (urgh) and some are a challenge.

Ive just had to fight hard against the urge after reading a status that said, "stop sending me dick pics" I mean, how do you respond to that your honour.

What's your fab guilty pleasure, I'm rather fond of my hotlist updates too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Spending far too much time lurking and threadkilling in the forums. Sorry OP, you're doomed..

over a year ago

"Spending far too much time lurking and threadkilling in the forums. Sorry OP, you're doomed.."

Haha, a skill I'm well versed in myself.

over a year ago

I like to go into the chatrooms and click on guys cams. Generally when they notice me watching they start wanking faster. I wait til they get really excited then I click back off. It amuses me.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

"I like to go into the chatrooms and click on guys cams. Generally when they notice me watching they start wanking faster. I wait til they get really excited then I click back off. It amuses me. "

Oh that has just really made me laugh

I might give that a go myself

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

[Removed by poster at 27/03/18 12:02:22]

over a year ago

"I like to go into the chatrooms and click on guys cams. Generally when they notice me watching they start wanking faster. I wait til they get really excited then I click back off. It amuses me.

Oh that has just really made me laugh

I might give that a go myself "

It passes time when work is quiet

over a year ago

"I like to go into the chatrooms and click on guys cams. Generally when they notice me watching they start wanking faster. I wait til they get really excited then I click back off. It amuses me. "

This made me laugh really hard!!!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Spending far too much time lurking and threadkilling in the forums. Sorry OP, you're doomed..

Haha, a skill I'm well versed in myself. "

You're both amateurs compared to me

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Oh I love this

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

fuckin funny Rubi

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Brilliant!

Funniest thing I've read in the forum for ages.

over a year ago

"I like to go into the chatrooms and click on guys cams. Generally when they notice me watching they start wanking faster. I wait til they get really excited then I click back off. It amuses me.

Oh I love this "

Lol lets all do it

over a year ago

You’re my hero

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Puttin a status that i need huge cock right now and then when someone messaged sayin oh my horn has done one haha. Boredom makes us ladies do crazy things..

over a year ago

Ermmm...so people get notified when you watch their cams ?

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I live to send out loads of thoughtful, witty, well crafted messages and watch them get deleted without being opened.

By *immy fingersMan
over a year ago

leeds

"I live to send out loads of thoughtful, witty, well crafted messages and watch them get deleted without being opened.

"

Obviously not funny and whity enough

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I live to send out loads of thoughtful, witty, well crafted messages and watch them get deleted without being opened.

Obviously not funny and whity enough"

How would they ever know?

over a year ago

How will you ever know they could mark unread then hit delete.... Its a mystery!

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

By *uteLittleGeekWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

This made me so giggle . Love it

over a year ago

I sometimes put on my status that I want to fuck a married man just to see how many single guys "out" themselves.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Sometimes I draw little faces, whiskers, hats etc on dick pics and return them to the sender

over a year ago

"Sometimes I draw little faces, whiskers, hats etc on dick pics and return them to the sender "

Haha very good.

I like to fab and wink straight guys, their excitement and anticipation changing to rage when they see its little old chubby bi guy.

over a year ago

Your mum.

Post new Message to Thread