Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Filthiest profiles on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Basically the title says it all . I read a couple of profiles but I forgot the names. There was one woman who was touring the UK in a van doing multi meets and then was another who had a seriously fucked up wish list .

I love reading them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Basically the title says it all . I read a couple of profiles but I forgot the names. There was one woman who was touring the UK in a van doing multi meets and then was another who had a seriously fucked up wish list .

I love reading them "

When is she coming to Northampton

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's an older lady on here who organises gang bang and video shoots. She's a naughty fucker!

By *ammers43Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Basically the title says it all . I read a couple of profiles but I forgot the names. There was one woman who was touring the UK in a van doing multi meets and then was another who had a seriously fucked up wish list .

I love reading them When is she coming to Northampton "

Think she drives an i scream van

over a year ago

Who judges what is filthy? How do you know who is filthiest?

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Im looking for the kinkiest Master or Mistress who can give a slutty Tgurl a run for her money

over a year ago

"Who judges what is filthy? How do you know who is filthiest?"

That’s very true

over a year ago

There’s a guy on here that has another sub guy and he invites other men to just come and abuse his sub by doing whatever you want to him as long as it’s violent ( punching ) .. his arse looks ruined !!! Poor guy .

over a year ago

Sex is definitely one of the worst addiction human can have.

over a year ago

"There’s a guy on here that has another sub guy and he invites other men to just come and abuse his sub by doing whatever you want to him as long as it’s violent ( punching ) .. his arse looks ruined !!! Poor guy . "

Omg that's the worst thing I've ever read on here x

over a year ago

"There’s a guy on here that has another sub guy and he invites other men to just come and abuse his sub by doing whatever you want to him as long as it’s violent ( punching ) .. his arse looks ruined !!! Poor guy .

Omg that's the worst thing I've ever read on here x"

Yes I was shocked when I came across this profile , I’m surprised it’s been allowed but it did have plenty of veris which shows there is a want for something like this ... right or wrong !!

( Mrs)

over a year ago

"There’s a guy on here that has another sub guy and he invites other men to just come and abuse his sub by doing whatever you want to him as long as it’s violent ( punching ) .. his arse looks ruined !!! Poor guy .

Omg that's the worst thing I've ever read on here x

Yes I was shocked when I came across this profile , I’m surprised it’s been allowed but it did have plenty of veris which shows there is a want for something like this ... right or wrong !!

( Mrs) "

Uch as long as the guy is ok with it and it's not involuntary then I can't judge. I was getting whipped in a club and a guy had to look away so not everythings for everyone I suppose lol x

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Some are good filthy and some just turn my stomach. Anything involving shit, piss, humiliation or violence is a no from me.

Post new Message to Thread