Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex in the rain

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who has done it and liked it? I dont mean really hard chucking it down but enough that would normally make you go indoors..lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So who has done it and liked it? I dont mean really hard chucking it down but enough that would normally make you go indoors..lol"
me and it was great

over a year ago

"So who has done it and liked it? I dont mean really hard chucking it down but enough that would normally make you go indoors..lolme and it was great "
id love to chat to you kelly but im out of your age range. For once im too young...yay!

over a year ago

I have.. Very sensual and horny

over a year ago

"So who has done it and liked it? I dont mean really hard chucking it down but enough that would normally make you go indoors..lolme and it was great id love to chat to you kelly but im out of your age range. For once im too young...yay!"
aww thank you,yes too young ,too far and can't accom but kind of you

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Not in today's rain, that's cold wet rain out there this morning!

over a year ago

light summer rain is gorgeous

over a year ago

yes was amazing

over a year ago

"I have.. Very sensual and horny "
yep totally agree

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Loved it ..few weeks a go in a juczzi and it was raining hard ..next door wasn't happy thou a bit to loud lol

over a year ago

Tropical rain yes i have.Freezing rain n February no....

over a year ago

Adding it to my list ...

Volunteers required!

over a year ago

"Adding it to my list ...

Volunteers required! "

good luck

over a year ago

Was just lying here in bed listening to the rain thinking about that. Adding it to my fuckit list!

over a year ago

"Was just lying here in bed listening to the rain thinking about that. Adding it to my fuckit list! "
go for it!

over a year ago

We have - it was a great experience x

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

On my bucket list would.love to in a nice summer rain get all wet and filthy hehe

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Love to try it

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

It's on the list but not ticked off. Unfortunately you can't control the weather. We'll at least not for now. I am working on something in the garage for this. But alas I'm still awaiting eBay parts from china and still need to complete the Planet Smashing Death Ray I've been working on for the past year.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

I don’t think I ever have. I may need to change this

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I loved it. Would do it again 100%. We were at a car park in a woodland walk after midnight, I was being taken bent over the bonnet of his car. Rain lashing down. So sexy and sensual. Awesome. Then absolutely hilarious when we heard a dog barking and I tried to stand up from squatting down as I was giving him a blow job, my fishnet dress got caught on the bumper and I couldn't get up, almost broke my ankle as it buckled to the side when my heel slipped in the mud and he had to unhook me and help me. All whilst I was craping my pants that I was about to be eaten by a dog I couldn't see but could hear getting closer

over a year ago

"I loved it. Would do it again 100%. We were at a car park in a woodland walk after midnight, I was being taken bent over the bonnet of his car. Rain lashing down. So sexy and sensual. Awesome. Then absolutely hilarious when we heard a dog barking and I tried to stand up from squatting down as I was giving him a blow job, my fishnet dress got caught on the bumper and I couldn't get up, almost broke my ankle as it buckled to the side when my heel slipped in the mud and he had to unhook me and help me. All whilst I was craping my pants that I was about to be eaten by a dog I couldn't see but could hear getting closer "

over a year ago

Have done it a few times... once on the beach and in the sea while it was raining. Once in the woods and a quickie as we took cover in an old barn while waited fir rain to stop...we were already soaked so needed to keep warm. Though a good fucking would help.

over a year ago

Me! Last spring time. Out in the open, rain coming down... I loved it. I'd love to do it outside during a good thunder storm

over a year ago

Thunder and lightning in a tropical down pour.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have a very long time ago.

My boyfriend at the time pushed me up against his mini and said 'V you look so sexy when your wet' He was Irish so I just melted....next thing I knew

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Me! Last spring time. Out in the open, rain coming down... I loved it. I'd love to do it outside during a good thunder storm"

Don't do it in a lightning storm, the poor bloke's arse might be up in mid-thrust and it'll act as a lightning conductor

Post new Message to Thread