FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there anything on fab more annoying .....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Than bad spelling, poor grammar can be tolerated, shit messages and sky remote photos are bad, now opinions are everyone’s but mine is if you have a device that can spell for you (mobile phone) then use it, use it often, what drives you mad

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What if you are dyslexic?

over a year ago

I don't get annoyed by bad spelling.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"...poor grammar can be tolerated..."

You assume too much. Your punctuation is fucking awful, too. You know what they say about glass houses.

over a year ago

Lack of tolerance.

Oh... missing punctuation

over a year ago

Sometimes it’s funny. I’ve seen some cracking spelling mistakes recently. It really isn’t worth getting annoyed about.

over a year ago

Cock profile pics that fill my phone screen when I'm just trying to read his message.

over a year ago

I turned off auto spell as my phone cant spell for toffee.

I barely have any punctuation now either,as its extra button fiddling, and my spelling is at the mercy of tiny buttons and chunky fingertips.

It matters not, to me.

over a year ago

People whining

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 26/03/18 22:56:03]

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Poor spelling doesn’t bother us at all .

over a year ago

"...

what drives you mad"

A lack of reading comprehension sometimes.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It doesn't bother me enough to start a tbread about it!!

over a year ago

As a terrible speller I appriciate the fact than most people ignore my mistakes and take the general tone of my posts

over a year ago

I can cope with bad spelling. And terrible grammar.

Bad manners though...

over a year ago

Itz terabul iznt it.I luze sleep ova bad spelerz on ea

over a year ago

The most annoying thing about Fab? For us it's the seemingly endless number of single women clogging up our inbox with their poorly written demands for instant sex! It makes us feel cheap and used.

over a year ago

"It doesn't bother me enough to start a tbread about it!!"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Than bad spelling, poor grammar can be tolerated, shit messages and sky remote photos are bad, now opinions are everyone’s but mine is if you have a device that can spell for you (mobile phone) then use it, use it often, what drives you mad"

Nothing drives me mad but arseholes bleating about non issues come a close first.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You know op people like me and seaside who are dislexic put it 10x the effort in every post we make or thread we start and that's just here. In real life it's much harder but never mind that can you imagine being dislexic and how much balls it takes to post knowing full well some brain dead going to come along and try making you look small for something that's nothing like your fault and in most cases you've done everything you possibly can to put it right but to no avail least not that you'd notice. In my case I spent 8 long years at night school just to spell as badly as I do now. You know what op I've done all I can so why not put a little effort in yourself mine and most other dislexic spelling can easily be understood you just need to try.....

over a year ago

"The most annoying thing about Fab? For us it's the seemingly endless number of single women clogging up our inbox with their poorly written demands for instant sex! It makes us feel cheap and used."

over a year ago

"The most annoying thing about Fab? For us it's the seemingly endless number of single women clogging up our inbox with their poorly written demands for instant sex! It makes us feel cheap and used."

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Than bad spelling, poor grammar can be tolerated, shit messages and sky remote photos are bad, now opinions are everyone’s but mine is if you have a device that can spell for you (mobile phone) then use it, use it often, what drives you mad"

The device may be able to spell, but we have to help it out, if spelling is not your thing then as good as they might be it can be impossible to correct. There is one (maybe more) formulite who is dyslexic his post are understandable but spelt incorrectly, am I worried? Absolutely not! His posts are fun, positive and make me laugh.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Questions that don't end with a question mark.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Than bad spelling, poor grammar can be tolerated, shit messages and sky remote photos are bad, now opinions are everyone’s but mine is if you have a device that can spell for you (mobile phone) then use it, use it often, what drives you mad

The device may be able to spell, but we have to help it out, if spelling is not your thing then as good as they might be it can be impossible to correct. There is one (maybe more) formulite who is dyslexic his post are understandable but spelt incorrectly, am I worried? Absolutely not! His posts are fun, positive and make me laugh. "

Exactly,that dude frickin rocks.

over a year ago

I honestly don't care how people spell or how good their grammar is. If I can make sense of a comment then that's all that matters to me. Mistakenly using the wrong their, they're there or misspelling words isn't a huge problem to me cause I've common sense and get what most people are trying to say.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

People who can't see past perfection.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

You need a question mark to make your final question correct.

Sorry, I mean qweschun mark.

over a year ago

I totoole agre lairs nufing warse len bad spelen..sum peepoo knee to go bak to skool..it reely gis me the unp..

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Is there any correlation between people that can't spell and those that are shit in the sack ?

No, didn't think so. No one fuck given

over a year ago

Me personally I came here to meet good fun souls that I'm mentally and sexually attracted too.

I didn't come here to play scrabble.

As a dyslexic person myself I find these threads rather hurtful and shallow and just a way to belittle other people for personal gain and self importance.

I would rather meet a nice person with bad spelling than a egotisist that gets self gain by picking on people's little imperfections x

over a year ago

"You know op people like me and seaside who are dislexic put it 10x the effort in every post we make or thread we start and that's just here. In real life it's much harder but never mind that can you imagine being dislexic and how much balls it takes to post knowing full well some brain dead going to come along and try making you look small for something that's nothing like your fault and in most cases you've done everything you possibly can to put it right but to no avail least not that you'd notice. In my case I spent 8 long years at night school just to spell as badly as I do now. You know what op I've done all I can so why not put a little effort in yourself mine and most other dislexic spelling can easily be understood you just need to try....."
well said

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Bad spelling, no. Lazy spelling yes.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Me personally I came here to meet good fun souls that I'm mentally and sexually attracted too.

I didn't come here to play scrabble.

As a dyslexic person myself I find these threads rather hurtful and shallow and just a way to belittle other people for personal gain and self importance.

I would rather meet a nice person with bad spelling than a egotisist that gets self gain by picking on people's little imperfections x

"

Likewise well said

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

This all reminds me of the time I met Brad Pitt ..... He begged me for a fuck . My pussy was pulsing and pumping ..... then I noticed he had used was instead of were and I jibbed him.

I mean ....... fucks sake.

over a year ago

"This all reminds me of the time I met Brad Pitt ..... He begged me for a fuck . My pussy was pulsing and pumping ..... then I noticed he had used was instead of were and I jibbed him.

I mean ....... fucks sake."

Oooh Brad Pitt ... that cowboy hat

Sorry I can’t remember what the question was now ...

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"You know op people like me and seaside who are dislexic put it 10x the effort in every post we make or thread we start and that's just here. In real life it's much harder but never mind that can you imagine being dislexic and how much balls it takes to post knowing full well some brain dead going to come along and try making you look small for something that's nothing like your fault and in most cases you've done everything you possibly can to put it right but to no avail least not that you'd notice. In my case I spent 8 long years at night school just to spell as badly as I do now. You know what op I've done all I can so why not put a little effort in yourself mine and most other dislexic spelling can easily be understood you just need to try....."

Well said mate

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Negativity. Totally unnecessary.

over a year ago

I get more annoyed about words that people spell wrong on purpose, like “gawjus”. Stop it immediately.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

As you asked OP.....

Wanders back in the man cave wondering how some people get so hung up on the small stuff

over a year ago

"This all reminds me of the time I met Brad Pitt ..... He begged me for a fuck . My pussy was pulsing and pumping ..... then I noticed he had used was instead of were and I jibbed him.

I mean ....... fucks sake."

'My pussy was pulsing and pumping'

Made me nearly spit out my hot chocolate that did

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Op - your profile says that you don't take anything on here 'serious' sic - I assume that you meant 'seriously'.

A lot of people have communication, dyslexic or other issues and their tech may not help them. There's always another thread to skip to.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

'Lol'

Loathe it. Massive lady boner killer

By *anama99Man
over a year ago

Herts

"'Lol'

Loathe it. Massive lady boner killer"

Yeah but lol@ massive lady boner killer

By *heekyDannyMan
over a year ago

North West

People thinking that Sydney University (if true) give a fuck about some benign legal statement.

over a year ago

I can forgive bad spelling, and punctuation .

But, I hate txt speak , its just lazy and dare I say , indicates the education of the author !!

over a year ago

"People thinking that Sydney University (if true) give a fuck about some benign legal statement. "

I call it my retard filter

over a year ago

I am dyslexic, and it’s bad enough to stop me reading books or reading anything, I’ve managed to recently graduate with a 2:1 in computer animation, there will be no belittling on my forum posts from me

over a year ago

Avitars straight from Google image!

over a year ago

I'm sure some come on here purely to be outraged. Must be the daily mail readers

over a year ago

"Cock profile pics that fill my phone screen when I'm just trying to read his message. "

Yes! So off-putting. Subtle body pics or clear face pics far more enticing.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I am dyslexic, and it’s bad enough to stop me reading books or reading anything, I’ve managed to recently graduate with a 2:1 in computer animation, there will be no belittling on my forum posts from me"

Maybe you should read your opening post again then.....

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I am dyslexic, and it’s bad enough to stop me reading books or reading anything, I’ve managed to recently graduate with a 2:1 in computer animation, there will be no belittling on my forum posts from me"

Right so you reckon your dislexic but you don't know how useless a device as you put it (phone) can be to help a dislexic spell. Sorry but I don't buy it. Dislexics are some of the world's most intelligent people but somehow I really don't see much intelligence in header of this thread.

over a year ago

"...

what drives you mad

"

People expressing their opinions but getting irate when someone else expresses their opinion.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Yes

Lot's of things.

Narcissistic deceptive people.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Poor syntax, can't tolerate it.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yes

Lot's of things.

Narcissistic deceptive people. "

None of those on fabs surely? ?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Yes

Lot's of things.

Narcissistic deceptive people.

None of those on fabs surely? ? "

Nooooo

over a year ago

"I am dyslexic, and it’s bad enough to stop me reading books or reading anything, I’ve managed to recently graduate with a 2:1 in computer animation, there will be no belittling on my forum posts from me

Right so you reckon your dislexic but you don't know how useless a device as you put it (phone) can be to help a dislexic spell. Sorry but I don't buy it. Dislexics are some of the world's most intelligent people but somehow I really don't see much intelligence in header of this thread."

Most phones you can speak into it and it will type for you, takes practice and patience but I guess there isn’t much of that on here either

over a year ago

poor grammar?seriously OP I would say that's the bottom of the annoying list on fab

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me.My former fwb could hardly read it write but he was a good fuck and a nice person.

The thing that annoys me most about Fab is people moaning about spelling

X

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

People who mail first then have the fucking cheek to ask for face pics first

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I am dyslexic, and it’s bad enough to stop me reading books or reading anything, I’ve managed to recently graduate with a 2:1 in computer animation, there will be no belittling on my forum posts from me

Right so you reckon your dislexic but you don't know how useless a device as you put it (phone) can be to help a dislexic spell. Sorry but I don't buy it. Dislexics are some of the world's most intelligent people but somehow I really don't see much intelligence in header of this thread.

Most phones you can speak into it and it will type for you, takes practice and patience but I guess there isn’t much of that on here either "

Yet again you prove your lack of understanding of dislexia. How on earth do I know what it's spelt right or wrong let alone the total gibberish most phone's spout given the chance. Did you also know most modern phone are so called learning phone which basically means the more you type a word wrong the more the phone thinks your spelling it right and so will correct the rightly spelt word for your wrongly spelt word. Guess what I teach my phone yep how to be dislexic that's helpful. As for lack of patience I'm afraid mine has grown a little thin as all my life I've had people with the intelligence and understanding of a fish thinking it's ok to try belittling me (and those who also suffer this life long nightmare) and think I'm thick because of the way I spell. Hopefully you'll have noticed what a huge mistake that is....

over a year ago

Most phones you can speak into it and it will type for you, takes practice and patience but I guess there isn’t much of that on here either

Yet again you prove your lack of understanding of dislexia. How on earth do I know what it's spelt right or wrong let alone the total gibberish most phone's spout given the chance. Did you also know most modern phone are so called learning phone which basically means the more you type a word wrong the more the phone thinks your spelling it right and so will correct the rightly spelt word for your wrongly spelt word. Guess what I teach my phone yep how to be dislexic that's helpful. As for lack of patience I'm afraid mine has grown a little thin as all my life I've had people with the intelligence and understanding of a fish thinking it's ok to try belittling me (and those who also suffer this life long nightmare) and think I'm thick because of the way I spell. Hopefully you'll have noticed what a huge mistake that is...."

I got told I was thick at school too, doesn’t stop me using tools I trust to be correct to help me

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Yet again you prove your lack of understanding of dislexia. How on earth do I know what it's spelt right or wrong let alone the total gibberish most phone's spout given the chance. Did you also know most modern phone are so called learning phone which basically means the more you type a word wrong the more the phone thinks your spelling it right and so will correct the rightly spelt word for your wrongly spelt word. Guess what I teach my phone yep how to be dislexic that's helpful. As for lack of patience I'm afraid mine has grown a little thin as all my life I've had people with the intelligence and understanding of a fish thinking it's ok to try belittling me (and those who also suffer this life long nightmare) and think I'm thick because of the way I spell. Hopefully you'll have noticed what a huge mistake that is....

I got told I was thick at school too, doesn’t stop me using tools I trust to be correct to help me"

I guess in some cases they had to be right. Now where is that fish my brain needs some stimulating.

over a year ago

Know alls

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

No full stops and no question mark at the end.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

It's the nit-picking that annoys me.

over a year ago

Bad spelling or bad grammar is not a problem..lifes too short..but must admit text writing in messagees is a no no..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Well said..

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"What if you are dyslexic? "

I am extremely dyslexic , this means I struggle to spell and writing is scrawl . It does not mean my ability to use a spell checker or have a flexible vocabulary is diminished , for me dyslexia has been a gift , generally my reasoning and lateral thinking skills , problem solving skills are pretty good

thus although dyslexia gives me a hurdle it does NOT remove my abilitys to over come it xxx

over a year ago

"What if you are dyslexic?

I am extremely dyslexic , this means I struggle to spell and writing is scrawl . It does not mean my ability to use a spell checker or have a flexible vocabulary is diminished , for me dyslexia has been a gift , generally my reasoning and lateral thinking skills , problem solving skills are pretty good

thus although dyslexia gives me a hurdle it does NOT remove my abilitys to over come it xxx "

Exactly... some people should stop and think before they start typing...

Looks like the OP is a keyboard warrior anyway..the worst type of poster

over a year ago

The thing we are finding most annoying is the amount of one day profiles.

over a year ago

i work for entrapaneurs and multi millionaires.......

one spells my name Steev.

bad spelling dosent make you thick , or unworthy of being on this site , or crap in bed

over a year ago

Timewasters and fake profiles on here..

over a year ago

so if a gorgeous looking girl started messaging you , you hit it off , she wanted to meet

BUT

her spelling wasnt great , youd decline huh ??

By *ammers43Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Bad spelling or bad grammar is not a problem..lifes too short..but must admit text writing in messagees is a no no.. "

This,totally agree, bad spelling no problem, bad grammar no problem, text speak is lazy and slightly immature( my opinion only)

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I do apologise....

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"The thing we are finding most annoying is the amount of one day profiles. "

Filters!!! Block newbies... they can't contact you until they've been on the site for a week

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/03/18 12:51:49]

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

Spelling I’m not fussed on and I will admit to using some txt speak on occasion (usually when I’m rushing) the thing that gets me is when someone sends a friend request, a wink and a first message demanding a face picture all before even saying hello, I do prefer to exchange face pictures early on in the conversation but not as a demand straight away when they’ve already seemed pushy with winks and friend requests instantly too

Oh, also those who obviously haven’t read a profile before sending a copy and paste, this is why my block list ends up huge

over a year ago

"...poor grammar can be tolerated...

You assume too much. Your punctuation is fucking awful, too. You know what they say about glass houses."

People in glass houses should masturbate on the cellar?

over a year ago

Ps, i don't have auto correct.

over a year ago

"Bad spelling, no. Lazy spelling yes."

That will be me soon. My fat fingers and shit phone are beginning to grind me down. I'm sick of correcting my phone's correction of my mistakes.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Bad spelling, no. Lazy spelling yes.

That will be me soon. My fat fingers and shit phone are beginning to grind me down. I'm sick of correcting my phone's correction of my mistakes.

"

No wot u men m8.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Bad spelking at times doesn't bother me, i am not a big fan of txt speak though

over a year ago

Annoying things in Fab? Not a lot really...I have the ability to ignore, switch off,and have no interaction unless I want to!

I suppose people on your hotlist not replying to messages is annoying, especially when my hotlist runs dry

over a year ago

"...poor grammar can be tolerated...

You assume too much. Your punctuation is fucking awful, too. You know what they say about glass houses.

People in glass houses should masturbate on the cellar? "

By *hingy2Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

There's quite a few dyslexic people and my fone is terrible for correcting what I put ... like I put guys it puts gits...so some of my messages sent make no sense. So annoying

By *ammers43Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Than bad spelling, poor grammar can be tolerated, shit messages and sky remote photos are bad, now opinions are everyone’s but mine is if you have a device that can spell for you (mobile phone) then use it, use it often, what drives you mad

There's quite a few dyslexic people and my fone is terrible for correcting what I put ... like I put guys it puts gits...so some of my messages sent make no sense. So annoying"

You probably do mean gits

over a year ago

"Bad spelling, no. Lazy spelling yes.

No wot u men m8. "

innit bruv!

over a year ago

"The thing we are finding most annoying is the amount of one day profiles.

Filters!!! Block newbies... they can't contact you until they've been on the site for a week "

Thank you for that. We weren't aware of that.

over a year ago

"It doesn't bother me enough to start a tbread about it!!"

That's not how to spell thread, dough!

over a year ago

South Wales

Well this thread worked out well.

over a year ago

South Wales

"It doesn't bother me enough to start a tbread about it!!

That's not how to spell thread, dough!"

It's 'D'oh!' Not 'dough' if you're doing a Homer Simpson.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"It doesn't bother me enough to start a tbread about it!!

That's not how to spell thread, dough!

It's 'D'oh!' Not 'dough' if you're doing a Homer Simpson."

Whoosh!

over a year ago

More often than not i will make every effort to ensure that both grammar and spelling are correct. Does it bother me if others are not so stringent? Not at all. We are not here to sit GCSE English, how many of us think we would pass now anyway.

People need to climb back out of their own arses and be a little more tolerant. There are far more important things in life to worry about.

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

Perhaps the OP should just give up reading since it annoys him so much. Poor spelling or grammar will never go away. It would bother me if I were an English teacher at work trying to educate a class, but I'm not.

We're all on this site for our own reasons albeit with a common theme. If any of those reasons are to belittle others in any way then perhaps a different site would be more suited to your purposes.

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

people that moan about spelling.

over a year ago

"Bad spelling or bad grammar is not a problem..life's too short..but must admit text writing in messages is a no no.. "

over a year ago

"People whining

"

By *ophleeCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I can cope with bad spelling. And terrible grammar.

Bad manners though..."

over a year ago

"I can cope with bad spelling. And terrible grammar.

Bad manners though...

"

I quite liked Lip Up Fatty.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Perhaps the OP should just give up reading since it annoys him so much. Poor spelling or grammar will never go away. It would bother me if I were an English teacher at work trying to educate a class, but I'm not.

We're all on this site for our own reasons albeit with a common theme. If any of those reasons are to belittle others in any way then perhaps a different site would be more suited to your purposes. "

over a year ago

Annoyed people are so annoying!

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

The line people get across their stomachs,that only appears when they're holding their belly in for photos !

over a year ago

Of course I am a keyboard warrior, that’s what the forum is for, opinions and banter, maybe I will be corrected, if I am I stand corrected, I won’t get started on my atheism then

Post new Message to Thread