Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

24 hours in Police Custody

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone watch it?

It was about stalking. A very bizarre case. No wonder it is still hard to get a conviction

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

2 weeks ago it was about a guy i went to school with. So sad. It was the one set in peterborough

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Bugger. Missed it this week.

Have watched them all so far as well.

over a year ago

"2 weeks ago it was about a guy i went to school with. So sad. It was the one set in peterborough"

The OD/pnemonia?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone watch it?

It was about stalking. A very bizarre case. No wonder it is still hard to get a conviction"

I watched it..

Very interesting and he was clearly guilty..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"2 weeks ago it was about a guy i went to school with. So sad. It was the one set in peterborough

The OD/pnemonia?"

yes. He was called chink

over a year ago

"Anyone watch it?

It was about stalking. A very bizarre case. No wonder it is still hard to get a conviction

I watched it..

Very interesting and he was clearly guilty.."

Do you think? I think the lines were a little blurred. Thought she was a little unbelievable

over a year ago

"Anyone watch it?

I watched it..

Do you think? I think the lines were a little blurred. Thought she was a little unbelievable"

This is why its difficult to get a conviction i guess

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Haven’t seen this weeks, but I’m an avid watcher (and not just cos I have a thing about the uniform ). I find it fascinating!

I have a few mates who are bobbies and it makes me respect the work they do even more than I did before

over a year ago

"2 weeks ago it was about a guy i went to school with. So sad. It was the one set in peterborough

The OD/pnemonia?yes. He was called chink"

That was actually a very sad case. What a life he had... and her. I dont agree with what she did but no winners in that situation. Sorry if u were close to him. Awful to see someones life descend to that level.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

The OD/pnemonia?yes. He was called chink

That was actually a very sad case. What a life he had... and her. I dont agree with what she did but no winners in that situation. Sorry if u were close to him. Awful to see someones life descend to that level."

i was friends with him at school but had lost touch. I didnt know it was going to be on but a friend rang and told me and he was unrecognisable to the person we knew

over a year ago

I've only watched one episode when my cousin was in it, I should add he's in the police force not a criminal. His country bumpkin voice made it difficult to take him seriously

Ginger

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Anyone watch it?

I watched it..

Do you think? I think the lines were a little blurred. Thought she was a little unbelievable"

Same. Why would she and her friend go to the pub she knows he drinks at if she felt he was stalking her?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Anyone watch it?

I watched it..

There was something about her that was a little bit peculiar and possibly game playing of some type.

The cops tonight were quite lovely. I've seen most of the series but not the one Diamond knew the person from school.

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Not saying he was totally innocent but she was deffo a fruitloop and a drama queen and got off on the attention. I agreed with not enough substantial evidence

over a year ago

"Anyone watch it?

I watched it..

Do you think? I think the lines were a little blurred. Thought she was a little unbelievable

Same. Why would she and her friend go to the pub she knows he drinks at if she felt he was stalking her?"

And no proof of all the phone calls. And who would keep that teddy bear in their bedroom

Post new Message to Thread