Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Facepics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know facepics are important for the attraction. But if someone doesn't have a facepic does that mean an instant no reply for any of you? I'm someone who will send a facepic in private after talking for few minutes but that seems to be a problem for some.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I try to talk for as long as possible without sending a face pic cos when I do, it all stops.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

If you have a face like the bottom of a spot welders rucksack then you know what's coming when you send it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If you have a face like the bottom of a spot welders rucksack then you know what's coming when you send it "

Quite.

over a year ago

"I try to talk for as long as possible without sending a face pic cos when I do, it all stops. "

When I have had a reply and they ask for pic the same thing happens to me haha just got to take it on the chin

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I try to talk for as long as possible without sending a face pic cos when I do, it all stops.

When I have had a reply and they ask for pic the same thing happens to me haha just got to take it on the chin "

It’s why my arse is on show

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know facepics are important for the attraction. But if someone doesn't have a facepic does that mean an instant no reply for any of you? I'm someone who will send a facepic in private after talking for few minutes but that seems to be a problem for some. "

i dont see anything wrong with that, i wont send one till i feel comfortable about doing it, if someone doesnt like it, they can just find someone who will...and vice versa

By *cotsman_and_herCouple
over a year ago

North Somerset

Everyone has their own preference. Personally we don't have facepics on our profile, we send in private after we've built a rapport with the other person/couple. Therefore we are happy to have the same in return.

For us, it's about everyone being comfortable. I would hate for someone to feel pressured into doing something they don't want to.

Xx

over a year ago

It’s kinda tight to engage someone in conversation without sending one tho right?

over a year ago

"I try to talk for as long as possible without sending a face pic cos when I do, it all stops.

When I have had a reply and they ask for pic the same thing happens to me haha just got to take it on the chin

It’s why my arse is on show"

Pretty glad Im so in to fitness, have nothing going for me otherwise. but saying that a majority say they don't like it

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

It doesn't worry us as long as we can see a face before deciding to meet.

If we are initiating a conversation we always attatch a face pic of us both.

If somebody messages and wants to see us we would expect to see them first.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Everyone has their own preference. Personally we don't have facepics on our profile, we send in private after we've built a rapport with the other person/couple. Therefore we are happy to have the same in return.

For us, it's about everyone being comfortable. I would hate for someone to feel pressured into doing something they don't want to.

Xx"

Us too

over a year ago

"It’s kinda tight to engage someone in conversation without sending one tho right? "

Yeah that's true, I just don't want my face on show to the site and prefer sending it in private. Youre stunning

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Just send the face pic lol. At least that way, if they don't reply you're not wasting your time chatting with no prospect of meeting

over a year ago

I reply to all first messages- I don't mind what they say or whether they attach a face pic. If we get on and I think we might meet then I'll ask for a face pic.

over a year ago

"It’s kinda tight to engage someone in conversation without sending one tho right?

Yeah that's true, I just don't want my face on show to the site and prefer sending it in private. Youre stunning "

Private is totally fine.. I wouldn’t expect someone to chat to me for ages without knowing what I look like..

And thank you

over a year ago

We ask for pics in the first few messages..seems pointless chatting if there is not attraction

over a year ago

I prefer if someone sends me an unasked for face pic with the first message then i have the choice of how to respond..

over a year ago

I have a face pic up, before when I was a shadow, quite a few ladies were interested, as soon as my pic went up , boom, gone

over a year ago

Not bothered if there's no face pic on the profile but tbh if it's not attached to the first message we will ask for one. It's kinda pointless chatting away if after all that we're not attracted to them.

over a year ago

If there is no face pic on the profile nor sent with the first message then I won't reply at all, it is just a waste of time, if I don't fancy them, otherwise.

over a year ago

"I try to talk for as long as possible without sending a face pic cos when I do, it all stops. "

That sounds so sad.

over a year ago

I don’t mind sending a face pic with the first message. I think I send one with most if not all first messages I send.

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"I know facepics are important for the attraction. But if someone doesn't have a facepic does that mean an instant no reply for any of you? I'm someone who will send a facepic in private after talking for few minutes but that seems to be a problem for some. "

I send them pretty quickly, after a few messages if I’m interested because I don’t have any public pics

Post new Message to Thread