Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bruising

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are bruises the sign of a good session?

I've noticed a growing trend for ladies showing off bruises like a badge of honour, like having a bit of rough play is the norm?

With the amount of "Dom" guys on the site has it become more expected for things to get more physical?

Have things always been so "BDSM" orientated in the swinging scene? Is it just becoming more acceptable to show it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Cruising for a bruising.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe it's appealing to some but I find it a bit too harsh to actually bruise a woman. That's just me.

over a year ago

sex doesn't have to be rough to cause me to bruise as I bruise easily

over a year ago

I bruise really easily so that would be no indication for me

over a year ago

Im always covered in bruises from my job anyway.

over a year ago

I've started to get a few bruises but luckily they don't show massive on my skin tone. But it's usually from leaning on something or being bent over a hard surface when I get mine, Not being 'rough' so to speak

over a year ago

People get off on being marked and on how much pain they can tolerate... I know I do!!

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Are bruises the sign of a good session?

I've noticed a growing trend for ladies showing off bruises like a badge of honour, like having a bit of rough play is the norm?

With the amount of "Dom" guys on the site has it become more expected for things to get more physical?

Have things always been so "BDSM" orientated in the swinging scene? Is it just becoming more acceptable to show it?"

I usually block any profile that shows them like a badge

over a year ago

I wouldn’t wear mine like a badge, explaining them to normal folk can be tricky..

But I don’t mind them, I think they’re a sign of a good session, but then I like rough.. it’s not everyone’s bag..

over a year ago

I get them occasionally but I bruise easily. And it’s not something I’m going to allow a random meet to do. If I’ve got some in s oic it’s unintentional as I take ages for them to heal x

over a year ago

"Are bruises the sign of a good session?

Have things always been so "BDSM" orientated in the swinging scene? Is it just becoming more acceptable to show it?"

I have never ended up with a bruise from BDSM play, doesn't sound right to me...

over a year ago

I'd personally steer well clear of anyone into giving or receiving violence at that level. Real domination is about the mind in my book.

What others do is their business if all are consenting.

over a year ago

"Are bruises the sign of a good session?"

Depends what kind of session you mean?

I can't imagine sex leaving bruises, if people are doing it properly.

"I've noticed a growing trend for ladies showing off bruises like a badge of honour, like having a bit of rough play is the norm?"

I know that such pictures are prevalent among the kink community but personally, I find them a real turn-off - actively avoiding profiles which display bruises, markings and sometimes blood, like a bizarre trophy.

"With the amount of "Dom" guys on the site has it become more expected for things to get more physical?"

I certainly hope not. There's a fine line between domination and abuse. The BDSM community have guidelines for Safe, Sane and Consensual.

If Average Joe believes it is acceptable to casually beat the crap out of people (not just women), then safety at meets, becomes a higher concern.

"Have things always been so "BDSM" orientated in the swinging scene? Is it just becoming more acceptable to show it?"

There's probably always been some degree of crossover, between swinging and kink. Bored couples will always find ways to spice things up in the bedroom, whether it is with a third person, with blindfolds & restraints, or a bit of spanking/flogging etc.

I never expected to enjoy bare-bum spanking, as much as I do (introduced by a friend) - but having been a fulltime carer, I'd be mortified if I marked or bruised someone.

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

I bruise easily so often end up with one or two on my boobs

over a year ago

I'm one of the weird ones that loves the marks left on my skin after a good thrashing by Fuzz. I don't think we have pics on public, most of our 'kink' pics are private and would only share with people who were interested. I don't see the marks as a trophy as such, it's a good indication to interested parties as to how far I like to take it and watching the welts bloom over the following days is beautiful But that's just me!

Peach x

over a year ago

I love to see the bruises and marks left on my skin after a heavy session. However, I don't display them here as I rarely indulge in bdsm with meets and there are far too many "doms" on here that will take anything as a green light for them to be rough.

over a year ago

"I'm one of the weird ones that loves the marks left on my skin after a good thrashing by Fuzz. I don't think we have pics on public, most of our 'kink' pics are private and would only share with people who were interested. I don't see the marks as a trophy as such, it's a good indication to interested parties as to how far I like to take it and watching the welts bloom over the following days is beautiful But that's just me!

Peach x"

I'm with you on that one!

over a year ago

"I'm one of the weird ones that loves the marks left on my skin after a good thrashing by Fuzz. I don't think we have pics on public, most of our 'kink' pics are private and would only share with people who were interested. I don't see the marks as a trophy as such, it's a good indication to interested parties as to how far I like to take it and watching the welts bloom over the following days is beautiful But that's just me!

Peach x

I'm with you on that one! "

We are so getting our arses spanked when we get together

Peach x

over a year ago

Peach x

I'm with you on that one!

We are so getting our arses spanked when we get together

Peach x"

Bring it on!

over a year ago

I don't like seeing bruising that I have inflicted, it makes me question myself, but when maid has received six of the best, the filthy smile on her face when she sits down and gets a tingling reminder, shows she loves it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Maybe it's appealing to some but I find it a bit too harsh to actually bruise a woman. That's just me. "

Yeah ..... hit them , hurt them but god..... not a visible bruise.

Good man.

By *rchangel 69Man
over a year ago

just ask,

I have noticed this aswell

I Love BDSM, there are sooooo many aspects to it, not just impact play!!

Are bruises that limit??

Who am I to judge

Post new Message to Thread