Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weapons of mass seduction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the single most seductive thing you have ever done? Something that has literally made someone melt! Did it get the reaction you wanted, or did it fall by the wayside?

Interested to see everyone's answers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When ever I drop my trousers, ladies seem to just collapse

over a year ago

Found the smallest oufit I could find. Even less in under it. Sent my kids to my mum's. Left a note on the table telling him to grab a shower after work and when done I'd be in the bedroom waiting.

I may their waiting on him. Blindfold on. Toys ready. He didn't make it make it home

over a year ago

"When ever I drop my trousers, ladies seem to just collapse "

Is that with laughter ?

over a year ago

I told someone I was meeting for the first time to blindfold himself and wait naked on the hotel bed for me.

I let myself in, without speaking and stood at the end of the bed for a few minutes, just looking at his naked body.

I could see his breathing getting deeper and his muscles twitching. He wasn't allowed to move or speak.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Found the smallest oufit I could find. Even less in under it. Sent my kids to my mum's. Left a note on the table telling him to grab a shower after work and when done I'd be in the bedroom waiting.

I may their waiting on him. Blindfold on. Toys ready. He didn't make it make it home "

Oh no. Are you still there, still waiting?

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"I told someone I was meeting for the first time to blindfold himself and wait naked on the hotel bed for me.

I let myself in, without speaking and stood at the end of the bed for a few minutes, just looking at his naked body.

I could see his breathing getting deeper and his muscles twitching. He wasn't allowed to move or speak."

That’s so erotic. And then?

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Probably when I made the room into a romantic dream for an ex

Scented candles of her favourite fragrance, she was blindfolded on the bed, rose petals and a long full body message... after I was finished she said she had melting under my touch so I think i was successful lol but it could of been a lie considering What I found out not long after that lol

over a year ago

"I told someone I was meeting for the first time to blindfold himself and wait naked on the hotel bed for me.

I could see his breathing getting deeper and his muscles twitching. He wasn't allowed to move or speak."

Very erotic!

over a year ago

"Found the smallest oufit I could find. Even less in under it. Sent my kids to my mum's. Left a note on the table telling him to grab a shower after work and when done I'd be in the bedroom waiting.

I may their waiting on him. Blindfold on. Toys ready. He didn't make it make it home "

Oh dear.... I bet he was kicking himself!

over a year ago

Oohhh I like that, who wants to do this with me

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Kissing someone's neck. Just below the ear lobe...

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Well, I have my ‘meat seeking missile’,

Enough said.

over a year ago

I could see his breathing getting deeper and his muscles twitching. He wasn't allowed to move or speak.

That’s so erotic. And then?"

That's a secret

over a year ago

Oohhh I like that, who wants to do this with me "

It was one of the singular most erotic moments I've had in my life.

I waited as long as possible to touch him.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

That’s so erotic. And then?

That's a secret "

What a tease.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"When ever I drop my trousers, ladies seem to just collapse "

Top Tip. Soap and deodourant.

(I am of course joking)

Post new Message to Thread