Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Get me through the week

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's Monday and ive already had enough of the week. Funny stories please.

I will start...

So i was living on the South Coast and decided to try my luck with a mature woman who had been messaging me all week. I was excited at first, until she opened the door. It was obvious her profile pic was at least 10 years old.. but it was late and i thought to myself that I would be a bad human being for being agist when she was prob only about 49. Anyway i went inside and she proceeded to spend 2 hours telling me about all the men who have hurt her, cheated on her, beat her, all sorts. Now I didn't find any of that funny. But it was after all that she walks over and demands I fuck her. Now this was after 2 hours of being hammered with tales of why guys are twats and there was seriously no way i could be up for it. Anyway, i fell asleep on the couch she went to bed. I was woken up about 4 with her trying it on again in the darkness. This time i seemed to have forgotten all her stories and it felt awesome. Afterwards, no words were spoken and i returned to the couch. I got up in the morning and she made me a tea. But she seemed distant. I heard footsteps upstairs and she invited me to talk to her outside while she had a smoke. she apologised for the night before then said she still wanted to fuck me but maybe its best we wait until another day as her daughter was staying there also. A good 3 minutes passed then it dawned on me, it wasn't her in the early hours. It was her daughter and that i needed to leave sharpish. Her daughter had come in from a night out d*unk. I had fucked her daughter. I was the focus of plenty of abuse for months. Was it worth it? Oh yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread