Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Last day before the madness...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I booked today off work as I knew this would be the last day I have to ‘myself’ before the shit hits the fan. What am I doing instead off sleeping? Packing four different going away bags, trying to do as much washing as my line will allow and all the other little bits I keep remembering to do. Having said that, I do feel sorry for Ads as he still has today and tomorrow off work before the wedding!! Oh crap balls and I’ve just remembered we have to go to the venue tonight for last minute debrief!! That’s it. I’m running off to Mexico

Geeky x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I booked today off work as I knew this would be the last day I have to ‘myself’ before the shit hits the fan. What am I doing instead off sleeping? Packing four different going away bags, trying to do as much washing as my line will allow and all the other little bits I keep remembering to do. Having said that, I do feel sorry for Ads as he still has today and tomorrow off work before the wedding!! Oh crap balls and I’ve just remembered we have to go to the venue tonight for last minute debrief!! That’s it. I’m running off to Mexico

Geeky x"

Have a fantastic day!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread