Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A move

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

What constitutes a move in your book..... You know when making 'the move'.

I'm a bit passive when it comes to this so will generally be lying naked in bed gently plating with my nipples.

Trouble is when this doesn't work I get annoyed at him for not noticing my move haha

Or being the little spoon and gently stretching and moving about so my butt rubs against his cock, feeling it grow harder.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The wife just grabs me that’s my cue lol

over a year ago

Coor blimey guv'nor.

I like you can be passive, however with my new fwb I find myself kissing his neck nibbling his ear if I want attention. Or i'll just straddle him and kiss him while my pussy is touching his cock.

If he's facing away i'll kiss the back of his neck and stroke him on the inner thigh. He loves being touched so I soon have his attention

If he is feeling frisky he starts playing with my hair and pressing his body into mine as he kisses me.

The boy just makes me melt lol

over a year ago

evesham

"The wife just grabs me that’s my cue lol "

Haha maybe I need some lessons from your wife!

over a year ago

evesham

"Coor blimey guv'nor.

I like you can be passive, however with my new fwb I find myself kissing his neck nibbling his ear if I want attention. Or i'll just straddle him and kiss him while my pussy is touching his cock.

If he's facing away i'll kiss the back of his neck and stroke him on the inner thigh. He loves being touched so I soon have his attention

If he is feeling frisky he starts playing with my hair and pressing his body into mine as he kisses me.

The boy just makes me melt lol"

Ahhhhh

over a year ago

"What constitutes a move in your book..... You know when making 'the move'.

I'm a bit passive when it comes to this so will generally be lying naked in bed gently plating with my nipples.

Trouble is when this doesn't work I get annoyed at him for not noticing my move haha

Or being the little spoon and gently stretching and moving about so my butt rubs against his cock, feeling it grow harder. "

yep that would do it for me id be hard as nails with your sexy arse rubbing against me!

Post new Message to Thread