Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beast Me

Jump to newest

By *leasant passionate man OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

So here it is. I'm making all my photos publically available.

Say whatever you like, constructive criticism will be welcomed but any feedback is good feedback.

Basically what I would like to know is am I actually desirable to any women? Simple question that requires probably quite a complex response, in my mind anyway.

Have fun!! Be brutal!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Have photos taken in less cluttered environments, so that you stand out.

Relax and smile on your pics.

Good luck

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Honest opinion OP - lose the two 21st March face pics - the heart shaped glasses just look silly and the other one makes you look very short.

I'd lose the cock pic too - not every one likes them and with the cluttered background it's not the best pic.

Try and replace them with some body and torso shots that show off your body and not your cock.

Ultimately though there is no catch all, or magic formula that will work for everyone - so you just have to present yourself as best you can, and that includes your profile blurb as well as your pics, and just go from there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Isnt it supposed to be roast ... not beast

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

"Honest opinion OP - lose the two 21st March face pics - the heart shaped glasses just look silly and the other one makes you look very short.

I'd lose the cock pic too - not every one likes them and with the cluttered background it's not the best pic.

Try and replace them with some body and torso shots that show off your body and not your cock.

Ultimately though there is no catch all, or magic formula that will work for everyone - so you just have to present yourself as best you can, and that includes your profile blurb as well as your pics, and just go from there "

Great advice !!

Cluttered pics are a comple put off to me

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Here's my honest opinion OP

I agree with the 'less cluttered background' advice - it just detracts from the main subject - YOU.

In your second face pic, your hair looks a bit lank and greasy (sorry - but you did ask). Plenty of women like long hair but it needs to look tip top. Also, try to look a bit more appealing - a smile, a cheeky glance rather than unhappy. You have a nice face - show it at its best.

Body type - I'd say you were slim rather than athletic (subjective I know)

If you want a cock pic on your profile then have one - a lot of people (us included) want to see what a prospective play partner's cock is like. Having said that, most women prefer groomed pubes so perhaps consider a trim.

Good luck OP

over a year ago

Leicester

"Isnt it supposed to be roast ... not beast "

It's a beasting if you're army.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions everyone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aww I missed out

over a year ago

Leicester

"Aww I missed out "

I can send you a friend request if you still want to give your opinion?

Post new Message to Thread