Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging rules ?

Jump to newest

By *incs 2 up for fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I know this might of been asked before but what's the rules when dogging ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Find a spot which is known first , and wait till it’s unlikely that anyone other than doggers will be around , usually later in the evening / night .

We generally arrange to meet a guy or a couple there as this makes life a whole lot easier .

So you pull up , and wait to see what’s about . Guys will usually approach your car , some will try and engage in conversation with the male half to begin with , others will just loiter , waiting for something to happen .

You keep the interior light off until you’re ready to either put on a show ( keeping the windows closed ) , or until you see a guy or two that takes the females fancy . In this instance you let the window down on her side , and she can engage with anyone she likes the look of . To begin with they may just reach in and touch her , she may not want to reciprocate . If she does she can lean out of the window , or open the door .

Now , this is why we like a friend or two to be about , because if she fancies the look of a guy , but there are five or six there that she doesn’t want to play with loitering and trying to grab her , it’s much easier to tell them to not touch if there are a few of you . But whatever , you must protect her from unwanted attention . If she doesn’t feel safe it’ll be a crap experience for you both .

Remember it’s up to you two what happens , who plays , and how far it goes . Stick to your rules and be firm with anyone who tries it in against your wishes .

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

There's me expecting a thread about how dogging rules, as in 'dogging rules. It's the best!'

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"There's me expecting a thread about how dogging rules, as in 'dogging rules. It's the best!'"

Well now you come to mention it ....

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sit and wait for a while, whilst you get a feel for the place. You may see others playing, which can be a sign that it's generally good there.

Keep the numbers around you low, as odd hands etc can appear almost from nowhere when there's a big group.

Follow the other good advice above. Plus feel free to arrange to drive somewhere quieter if it's too busy. But beware of a convoy following you, as I've had sometimes - better to arrange a rendezvous around the corner with someone, than all drive away together.

Another idea is to visit in daylight, so you know the layout.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Or, you could choose a place that isn't as well known, away from the vanillas, post up a meet on here and only give the location and time to those you like the look of, it's your game, choose how many you want to attend, tell them your rules and do all the things you want to do, purists will say this is just an outdoor meet not true dogging, we say it works for us.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know this might of been asked before but what's the rules when dogging ??? "

Probably best not to take your dog

Post new Message to Thread