your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not a second to soon

over a year ago

yahoo has images of what is meant to be him and it looks very real. its about time though

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/11 16:28:27]

over a year ago

"yahoo has images of what is meant to be him and it looks very real. its about time though"

he looks like michael jackson in one of um !

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Apparently the dude that shot him nicked Gadaffi's gold plated revolver.

Imagine the Dinar that fecker will fetch on eBay.lib

over a year ago

With the death of Gaddafi, we can hope for peace in Libya, but I do not condone murder of a murderer, I cannot. Undoubtedly this mans crimes are beyond the ken of understanding. Undoubtedly he would have been sentenced to death at is trial.

But it is convenient for certain members of the current "current" Libyan government, that he will not be able to make revelations about their activities in his regime (a large number of the current ruling government are Gaddafi defectors). It also helps dismiss embarrassing accusations against Tony Blair and other European leaders who had recent found "common" ground with him (underneath said ground were vast oilfields)

Again, he was a murderer, but what do we become by glorying in his death?

"Battle not with monsters, lest Ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you" Nietzsche.....

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Who gives a fuck......

over a year ago

"Who gives a fuck......"

judging by the amount of kids he had, evidently he did !

over a year ago

"With the death of Gaddafi, we can hope for peace in Libya, but I do not condone murder of a murderer, I cannot. Undoubtedly this mans crimes are beyond the ken of understanding. Undoubtedly he would have been sentenced to death at is trial.

But it is convenient for certain members of the current "current" Libyan government, that he will not be able to make revelations about their activities in his regime (a large number of the current ruling government are Gaddafi defectors). It also helps dismiss embarrassing accusations against Tony Blair and other European leaders who had recent found "common" ground with him (underneath said ground were vast oilfields)

Again, he was a murderer, but what do we become by glorying in his death?

"Battle not with monsters, lest Ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you" Nietzsche.....

"

hmm em yeah nietzsche ......interesting , that boy was sane wasn't he ? gadaffi well the guy is dead , my opnion no better or worse than say blair or bush or any number of other so called world leaders . end of the day we live in a world where war and murder and genocide go hand in hand with prosperity and economic growth . just another scapegoat gone . sorry but if he was that bad a guy he wouldnt have been there long . and if the people didnt have the guts or the will to do something about him then its on their head . i have no sympathy for him or the people . give it time and we will see how the ntc runs things .....

over a year ago

"

hmm em yeah nietzsche ......interesting , that boy was sane wasn't he? i"

Up until he contracted tertiary syphilis 11 years before his death, after which he retreated out of society and did very little work, yes he was sane. You see it was the illness that drove him insane......... Of course whether you agree with his philosophy or not, you cannot claim that it was the writing of an insane man.....

over a year ago

sorry to say this but war always will end in death, be it a leader or the army who fight

over a year ago

the guy was a loon in my view ..... before dcuring after illness , was a fore runner for nazism was my interp of what he wrote . but thats another matter entirely from the gadaffi thing .

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Good riddance to him saves wasting money putting him on trial and hopefully will bring peace a lot quicker

over a year ago

"the guy was a loon in my view ..... before dcuring after illness , was a fore runner for nazism was my interp of what he wrote . but thats another matter entirely from the gadaffi thing ."

Sorry to press a point, but the philosopher in question Is quite influential in philosophy today.

The above quote for example, many would now regard as common sense, but it took the blame of action away from a god-like being and firmly placed it in people hands, I.e. Responsibility for your own actions. If you give violence you will suffer violence, no matter in whose name you may do it.

No need for a philosophical debate, But I think the man needs a little more credit than a "loon", personal opinion of course

over a year ago

Who is "gaggafi"?

over a year ago

his cousin ?........ his spitting image character .... ? his alter ego you see it wasnt him ?

over a year ago

"Who is "gaggafi"?"

he was gaddafi's dyslexic body double

over a year ago

Is Gaddafi still alive then while Gaggafi has been sacrificed???

over a year ago

ohhhhh interesting the c0onspiracy theories start lol yip it wasnt saddam either it maddas who got it lol

over a year ago

"the guy was a loon in my view ..... before dcuring after illness , was a fore runner for nazism was my interp of what he wrote . but thats another matter entirely from the gadaffi thing .

Sorry to press a point, but the philosopher in question Is quite influential in philosophy today.

The above quote for example, many would now regard as common sense, but it took the blame of action away from a god-like being and firmly placed it in people hands, I.e. Responsibility for your own actions. If you give violence you will suffer violence, no matter in whose name you may do it.

No need for a philosophical debate, But I think the man needs a little more credit than a "loon", personal opinion of course"

There ain`t `alf been some clever bastards...

He was definitely one of them..one of the Daddies of contemporary life..

Mabye his view on people striving fer power is prosaic s`well..

I saw the footage on the news..t`ween bites of pizza...looked kind sad, if not a little macabre..not that I hold much , if any sympathy fer him , but he looked entirely human and frail...full of fear ...just like his victims....I guess being in that position strips the ego back down to its nuts and bolts....hiding in a sewer...so ignominious and ironic....and his tale is centuries old...rulers usurped and the child revealed..and the Wheel keeps turning .....lots of thoughts sprung up fer me..anyhows..

Time will unfold that countries future....there could be alot more bloodshed...

Least a chance of direction is in the majorities hand I guess !..

Post new Message to Thread