Great aren't they

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's all that keeps me here

over a year ago

same, only really been on these tonight, not getting any replies through messages so I've given up with that, some of the forums have me in stitches

over a year ago

Forums are great

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It's all I stay for now

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"same, only really been on these tonight, not getting any replies through messages so I've given up with that, some of the forums have me in stitches "
you've only been on site 7 days, give it chance, inamnjust getting replies from messages sent two weeks ago, ladies get hundreds of messages every day, patience is a virtue

over a year ago

Gives your hand a rest, I suppose

over a year ago

"Gives your hand a rest, I suppose "
can't do that kind of thing sat at the bar miss xx

over a year ago

"Gives your hand a rest, I suppose "

I just use the other hand!

over a year ago

"same, only really been on these tonight, not getting any replies through messages so I've given up with that, some of the forums have me in stitches you've only been on site 7 days, give it chance, inamnjust getting replies from messages sent two weeks ago, ladies get hundreds of messages every day, patience is a virtue"

Cheers for the advise, was expecting the site to be different. learnt to be patient after first couple of days. First meet probably the longest to wait for

over a year ago

"Gives your hand a rest, I suppose

I just use the other hand!"

still can't do that sat at the bar sir

over a year ago

I just use the other hand!"

Not if I chop it off....

over a year ago

Not if I chop it off...."

have it stuffed and mounted

over a year ago

Not if I chop it off.... have it stuffed and mounted"

I can think of other uses

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"same, only really been on these tonight, not getting any replies through messages so I've given up with that, some of the forums have me in stitches you've only been on site 7 days, give it chance, inamnjust getting replies from messages sent two weeks ago, ladies get hundreds of messages every day, patience is a virtue

Cheers for the advise, was expecting the site to be different. learnt to be patient after first couple of days. First meet probably the longest to wait for "

Could be a long wait, loads of single guys on here and we're not all here for the same thing have fun

over a year ago

"same, only really been on these tonight, not getting any replies through messages so I've given up with that, some of the forums have me in stitches you've only been on site 7 days, give it chance, inamnjust getting replies from messages sent two weeks ago, ladies get hundreds of messages every day, patience is a virtue

Cheers for the advise, was expecting the site to be different. learnt to be patient after first couple of days. First meet probably the longest to wait for

Could be a long wait, loads of single guys on here and we're not all here for the same thing have fun "

it's my third time on site as a single guy, not that many of my old friends left on here, do you have to start making new ones, if you get chance go to one of the organised socials

over a year ago

It’s only the sad and lonely weirdos who post on the forums.......

Oh

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Cheers for the advise, was expecting the site to be different. learnt to be patient after first couple of days. First meet probably the longest to wait for "

What were you expecting?

over a year ago

"It’s only the sad and lonely weirdos who post on the forums.......

Oh "

And the confused.

over a year ago

What were you expecting? "

A friend recommended the site to me as he said he had met a few women from here so and he said it was nothing a couple of weeks. starting to think he may have been lying haha

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

What were you expecting?

A friend recommended the site to me as he said he had met a few women from here so and he said it was nothing a couple of weeks. starting to think he may have been lying haha "

Hmmmm.....

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What were you expecting?

A friend recommended the site to me as he said he had met a few women from here so and he said it was nothing a couple of weeks. starting to think he may have been lying haha "

It's not the instashag that most would have you believe. I'm assuming your friend is still here and has verifications to back himself up. If not then he probably is lol.

over a year ago

What were you expecting?

A friend recommended the site to me as he said he had met a few women from here so and he said it was nothing a couple of weeks. starting to think he may have been lying haha

It's not the instashag that most would have you believe. I'm assuming your friend is still here and has verifications to back himself up. If not then he probably is lol. "

Yeah it isn't as easy as most think haha. he does avoid the question how did he get meets so easy haha

over a year ago

Not if I chop it off.... have it stuffed and mounted

I can think of other uses "

Dirty girl!

over a year ago

loving the forum posts, goos and bad some of the replies are mad, brings a smile..

over a year ago

I love the forums always have done

Just don't always post

I'm a bit of lurker

over a year ago

Forums are the best part of fab for me

over a year ago

"It's all I stay for now "

Yes me too. And the odd messages from guys asking if they could spunk on my shoes

over a year ago

"It's all I stay for now

Yes me too. And the odd messages from guys asking if they could spunk on my shoes "

How lovely

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

I'm staying until Justjo takes me away.

over a year ago

"I'm staying until Justjo takes me away. "

Where am I taking you to

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I'm staying until Justjo takes me away.

Where am I taking you to "

I will do anything for love but I won't do that

over a year ago

"I'm staying until Justjo takes me away.

Where am I taking you to

I will do anything for love but I won't do that"

Well that's ok then

over a year ago

"It’s only the sad and lonely weirdos who post on the forums.......

Oh

And the confused."

Goes without saying

Post new Message to Thread