Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Party hosting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone I have a question and that is is it innapropriate for a single man to host a party firstly I'm not expecting anything should this happen my party would have strict rules in regards to do's and don'ts and also would be limited to say 3 couples and maybe some singles there would also be some criteria to meet and I would be very willing to answer any questions asked also I'd be very willing to remove any idiots should it be necessary this is just something I've thought about just asking for people's input thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I wouldn’t be intimidated by a male solo host but I wouldn’t be keen on the whole jumping through hoops to meet a set criteria aspect of it

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t be intimidated by a male solo host but I wouldn’t be keen on the whole jumping through hoops to meet a set criteria aspect of it "
yes I get you the only real criteria is be fairly local and no drugs of any kind that's it

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

A single guy hosting isn't a problem.

A single guy hosting with a set of strict rules is a problem.

A single guy hosting who has no veries might be an issue.

If you want to host a successful party, then half a dozen guests is not the way to go.

In a nutshell, the more people you have there, the more likely people are to find someone to play with, by all means limit the single guys, but don't rule them out altogether.

over a year ago

"A single guy hosting isn't a problem.

A single guy hosting with a set of strict rules is a problem.

A single guy hosting who has no veries might be an issue.

If you want to host a successful party, then half a dozen guests is not the way to go.

In a nutshell, the more people you have there, the more likely people are to find someone to play with, by all means limit the single guys, but don't rule them out altogether."

yes I get the verification side of things my house isn't that big so would need to be limited to number of people as rules same as in a club they have rules to it would only be along the lines of if anyone doesn't want interaction then that's it no is no really

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Got to love a post asking for advice, and then jumping on people who give advice lol!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quite a few single guys successfully host parties.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Got to love a post asking for advice, and then jumping on people who give advice lol! "

Seen that on a few forums tonight from same user

Post new Message to Thread