Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being ignored

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Slowly giving up on this site, I can never get a reply from anyone but can't seem to figure out what I'm going wrong. Any help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a look at the other 7643972 threads that ask the same question, you'll get the same advice

over a year ago

Oh bugger you've been here a full week...I really feel for you op..

over a year ago

You have been here a week!

Profile says you have been here before so you should know how it works?

over a year ago

over a year ago

there no rules or people dont have to reply

over a year ago

Wasn't expecting replies like that. I posted hoping someone what view my profile and see if it anything to so with what I have on there. I've been here a week on this account I left and rejoined

over a year ago

Give it time OP, it’s only been a week

over a year ago

""

Sorry, what approach are you taking?

over a year ago

"

Sorry, what approach are you taking? "

When I message I'm respectful and don't say wanna fuck or anything like that

over a year ago

"Wasn't expecting replies like that. I posted hoping someone what view my profile and see if it anything to so with what I have on there. I've been here a week on this account I left and rejoined "

Okay, I would say to put a little more personality in to your profile. It’s looking pretty generic at the moment. Try not to be disheartened too much!

over a year ago

"Slowly giving up on this site, I can never get a reply from anyone but can't seem to figure out what I'm going wrong. Any help? "

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

over a year ago

"

Sorry, what approach are you taking?

When I message I'm respectful and don't say wanna fuck or anything like that "

You will get reply, just stick with it. It is hard work due to so many single guys here.

over a year ago

"Wasn't expecting replies like that. I posted hoping someone what view my profile and see if it anything to so with what I have on there. I've been here a week on this account I left and rejoined "

You say you are "respectful to women"

I find that sentence slightly alarming

Not sure why you would need to point that out tbh

over a year ago

"Wasn't expecting replies like that. I posted hoping someone what view my profile and see if it anything to so with what I have on there. I've been here a week on this account I left and rejoined

Not sure why you would need to point that out tbh"

over a year ago

OP .. men outnumber women 100 to 1 on this site. You need to stand out from the crowd.

There are many forum posts that give good advice

over a year ago

"Wasn't expecting replies like that. I posted hoping someone what view my profile and see if it anything to so with what I have on there. I've been here a week on this account I left and rejoined

Not sure why you would need to point that out tbh"

Why is it alarming?

over a year ago

haha hero

over a year ago

OP, there are a fuck tonne more men than women and couples on site, women get 100s of messages each day, so to not be overlooked, you need to stand out from the crowd.

As far as your profile is concerned, your pics aren't bad but your profile text is lacking, write a bit more about yourself and make it funny. Do the same with your opening messages and attach a face pic.

I always advise single guys to use the forums as they're a great place to chat without relying on a reply to messages, you'll be surprised how many people you can connect with.

Try clubs, they're a great way to meet people and the quickest way to get yourself verified, which will help no end.

Use your brain...you get out of fab what you put into it.

This question has been asked a thousand times so you will get eye rolly responses.

When it comes down to it tho, this isn't insta shag and some people wait months for their first meet, it's about having fun, focus on that and don't be thirsty or butt hurt when people give you shit or reject you and you can't go far wrong.

Good luck

over a year ago

"OP, there are a fuck tonne more men than women and couples on site, women get 100s of messages each day, so to not be overlooked, you need to stand out from the crowd.

As far as your profile is concerned, your pics aren't bad but your profile text is lacking, write a bit more about yourself and make it funny. Do the same with your opening messages and attach a face pic.

I always advise single guys to use the forums as they're a great place to chat without relying on a reply to messages, you'll be surprised how many people you can connect with.

Try clubs, they're a great way to meet people and the quickest way to get yourself verified, which will help no end.

Use your brain...you get out of fab what you put into it.

This question has been asked a thousand times so you will get eye rolly responses.

When it comes down to it tho, this isn't insta shag and some people wait months for their first meet, it's about having fun, focus on that and don't be thirsty or butt hurt when people give you shit or reject you and you can't go far wrong.

Good luck "

This is alot of help, thanks alot

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I'd lose the bit about better luck this time round - it might come across as negative. Also the current status, it smacks of desperation or an implicit moan 'still' waiting.

Put more about what you enjoy, it's hard to tell if you're compatible with someone who says they'll try anything. You must have specific things that you enjoy even if you are willing to give other things a try. What are you here looking for? There must be a couple of starters for 10 that take your fancy?

Pics are nice, maybe a couple more over time.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi OP.

People couldn't give profile advice until you requested it.

My biggest suggestion is patience... it can take months to get a meet off Fab, especially for younger guys.

My suggestions, in no particular order.

Remove your current status.

A better profile write up, with correct spelling, punctuation etc.

Consider your preferences. Would you really meet a 99 yr old?

Explain more about what you want and who/what you are looking for.

Get out to clubs. Your age will be less of a barrier. Many on here are older with children around your age. This will put many off online but if you present with maturity in person you could get lucky.

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Oh, and positivity is really important. Who wants to meet someone who appears impatient, whiny and moany?

Sex is supposed to be fun after all.

Nita

Post new Message to Thread