Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Someone please help!

Jump to newest

By *litteasingMan OP   Man
over a year ago

Thereabouts

I haven't got any plans on what to do this weekend.

Can someone write an itinerary for me please? If not, may I have a peek at yours please?

It might give me some ideas; you never know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Thereabouts

Guess I am stuck then...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Wank, breakfast, wank, lunch, go for a restorative walk, wank, dinner

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to morrison, buy a watermelon and two lemons.

Go back home with lovely plastic morrison bag containing the said watermelon and the two lemons aforementioned.

Once home, gently open the plastic bag and remove with care the articles mentioned above.

Grab a lovely knife and start to make a hole inside the watermelon previously stated.

Think about Celine Dion singing will get your cock erect then slide your cock inside the aforesaid watermelon and start to fuck it as if your life depended on it.

Once you've done it. Put the aforestated lemons in the fridge and go to Tesco with that dirty feeling !

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Go to morrison, buy a watermelon and two lemons.

Go back home with lovely plastic morrison bag containing the said watermelon and the two lemons aforementioned.

Once home, gently open the plastic bag and remove with care the articles mentioned above.

Grab a lovely knife and start to make a hole inside the watermelon previously stated.

Think about Celine Dion singing will get your cock erect then slide your cock inside the aforesaid watermelon and start to fuck it as if your life depended on it.

Once you've done it. Put the aforestated lemons in the fridge and go to Tesco with that dirty feeling ! "

You need to get out more!

over a year ago

Once you've done it. Put the aforestated lemons in the fridge and go to Tesco with that dirty feeling !

You need to get out more! "

I have actually written this when I was outside

over a year ago

I have actually written this when I was outside "

Hahahaha.

over a year ago

Once you've done it. Put the aforestated lemons in the fridge and go to Tesco with that dirty feeling ! "

Dirrrrrty Bastard, atleast wipe your cock on the curtains afterwards.

over a year ago

Dirrrrrty Bastard, atleast wipe your cock on the curtains afterwards."

I was ironing my curtains last week but i hurt my arm when i fell through the window

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thereabouts

"Wank, breakfast, wank, lunch, go for a restorative walk, wank, dinner "

Wow!!! Didn't think about that! Thanks

over a year ago

Thereabouts

I will rather buy my melon from Tesco and go to Morrison afterwards

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Outside Tesco's...

over a year ago

Fuck yourself up the arse with a cucumber xxx

over a year ago

"Fuck yourself up the arse with a cucumber xxx

"

1 of your 5 a day

I wonder if that counts.

over a year ago

I have actually written this when I was outside

Outside Tesco's... "

Actually it was Asda

over a year ago

Thereabouts

"Fuck yourself up the arse with a cucumber xxx

"

I tried, but it wouldn't go in...