Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ROAD RAGE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

when i started driving i had a bad experence i parked a bit wrong on the road and some guy starting shouting at me to park proper!!

i could just about drive let alone park but anyway...

it got me ver nervious abut doing anything wrong in case people shouted at me.

and today was a bad driving day. i pulled infront of a lorry as i was taking ym shoes of, i stuck my head out of the window and said sorry while holding up a shoe, he looked and smiled no abuse good one!!

i hit the break instead of gas and the car behind had to slam on his breaks so i put my hand up in a surender pose (then my mate had to grab the wheel as i went on the other side of the road) but he just smiled too.

i think now i have relised that road rage only happens by how u react to something. if your wrong say sorry and they be ok to you. its worked for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kitty can you send me the name of the test center and examiner who passed you please

Cause i have a mate who has taken his test five times and failed every time and I think he may benefit from this xx

Thanks Craig xx

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

bet your not as nice when some other prat cuts you up

over a year ago

"bet your not as nice when some other prat cuts you up "

with the word other put in there i get the feeling your calling me a prat?? nice

yes i will be nice mistakes happen and if they acknolage they was in the wrong why should i get angry with them?

over a year ago

"Kitty can you send me the name of the test center and examiner who passed you please

Cause i have a mate who has taken his test five times and failed every time and I think he may benefit from this xx

Thanks Craig xx "

what u trying to say lol

over a year ago

LOL babes whenever you cut someone up just blow em a kiss and a wink, works for me everytime

over a year ago

i think you should stick to public transport before you cause a serious accident....either that or be more aware when you're driving

over a year ago

"i think you should stick to public transport before you cause a serious accident....either that or be more aware when you're driving "

i was aware thats why i said sorry. was not my fault i had to take my shoes off!!!

no busses for meeeeeee

over a year ago

hey kitty hun i dont mind admittting when im wrong

over a year ago

I'm so so pleased we have a whole motorway between us lol...

I remember taking delivery of a nice shiny new car once.. first day on the way to work some dozy bint banged into the back of me on a bridge lol.. queueing traffic, she was the nanny running around in some flash motor, kids in the back but she was doing her make up at the time in the mirror.. How do I know... Police Range rover was videoing her for the previous 15 minutes... she got a 15 month ban pmsl..

over a year ago

"i think you should stick to public transport before you cause a serious accident....either that or be more aware when you're driving

i was aware thats why i said sorry. was not my fault i had to take my shoes off!!!

no busses for meeeeeee"

scary!!! , would it not have been wiser to stop first??

over a year ago

there was no where to stop or i would have, but my shoe kept gettting cought on the peddles so it was safer to take them off then not be able to break.

over a year ago

"there was no where to stop or i would have, but my shoe kept gettting cought on the peddles so it was safer to take them off then not be able to break."

but pulling in front of a lorry ??? is it really worth the risk??

why not have a pair of shoes in the car you can drive in , then there always there and swap before/after your journey

over a year ago

try wearing better shoes whist driving and i'm sure its an offence to drive without shoes...i'm not having a go at you just trying to give advice

over a year ago

well i did not think, oh wait let me take these shoes off and pull out in front of this lorry for a laugh. its just happened just a little swerve. cor the lorry driver was more understanding then u lot hahahah

yea i put some in my car now cos was shit driving with no shoes on

over a year ago

drive naked problem solved!

over a year ago

"well i did not think, oh wait let me take these shoes off and pull out in front of this lorry for a laugh. its just happened just a little swerve. cor the lorry driver was more understanding then u lot hahahah

yea i put some in my car now cos was shit driving with no shoes on"

i am in no way having a go , we all make mistakes .....but my brother in law took his eyes off the road once and ended up coming off worse to 40 tonnes of truck

over a year ago

you ever think that maybe....just maybe....driving aint for you as it needs 100% concentration and even then you still need an element of luck..........a huge chunk of driving i feel is interpreting what other drivers on the road are going to do.......now at no point have i ever thought....hang on.....i think this girl in front is going to take off her gym shoes any second now!!!! pmsl........

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"when i started driving i had a bad experence i parked a bit wrong on the road and some guy starting shouting at me to park proper!!

i could just about drive let alone park but anyway...

it got me ver nervious abut doing anything wrong in case people shouted at me.

and today was a bad driving day. i pulled infront of a lorry as i was taking ym shoes of, i stuck my head out of the window and said sorry while holding up a shoe, he looked and smiled no abuse good one!!

i hit the break instead of gas and the car behind had to slam on his breaks so i put my hand up in a surender pose (then my mate had to grab the wheel as i went on the other side of the road) but he just smiled too.

i think now i have relised that road rage only happens by how u react to something. if your wrong say sorry and they be ok to you. its worked for me."

Did a lot of driving in my last job, saw some sights.

One morning on the M4, we are all bombing along at about 70mph (honest!), when I saw a woman in the car next to me, she was doing her make-up in the rear view mirror, talking on the phone and trying to read a map all at once....

I was so surprised at her stupidity, I nearly dropped my shaver into my cornflakes!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Ba-boom, tish!

Thank you, I am here all week.!!!

over a year ago

kitty... why was u taking yr shoes off while driving ???

over a year ago

i can totally see where she is coming from with all that. i have never had an accident only caused them.

once when i was going back to my car in a carpark i couldnt understand why the car next to me kept going up in the air while i was reversing next to it. turns out the silly sod had parked to close to me and i was caught under his wheel trim and thats what was happening.

another time coming home and the road i was travelling on had cars parked on either side. making to me what i call a skinny road. you know one of those roads that you breath in when driving thru hoping your car will magically lose a few inches. anyhow this time breathing in didnt work. i heard an almighty noise as i passed a parked car. the car behind me slammed on. turns out when i got home i lost a wing mirror. but i could of swore i only had one when setting out anyhow.

may i point out also, there is nothing wrong whatsoever in my doing my make up while driving, its putting my nail varnish on my toes that i have the problems with.

ps i have been driving erm let me think, oh yeah over 20 years. only started doing motorway driving last year, and thats a story in it self. was in the middle lane on the motorway and thought that when i saw the sign flash up, stop hogging the middle lane, that they were personally meaning me. thought the police were watching me drive.

over a year ago

we were travelling back from wales and a car cut us up so kaz says pull along the side of him so i can give him the finger and tell him hes a wanker...thats fluffy kaz and her road rage...x

over a year ago

"we were travelling back from wales and a car cut us up so kaz says pull along the side of him so i can give him the finger and tell him hes a wanker...thats fluffy kaz and her road rage...x "

yeah and knowing wot a doris you are i bet it was more like a wave off the queen

over a year ago

"we were travelling back from wales and a car cut us up so kaz says pull along the side of him so i can give him the finger and tell him hes a wanker...thats fluffy kaz and her road rage...x

yeah and knowing wot a doris you are i bet it was more like a wave off the queen"

it was kaz that was doing the finger and calling you bloody dave ..

over a year ago

"we were travelling back from wales and a car cut us up so kaz says pull along the side of him so i can give him the finger and tell him hes a wanker...thats fluffy kaz and her road rage...x

yeah and knowing wot a doris you are i bet it was more like a wave off the queenit was kaz that was doing the finger and calling you bloody dave .. "

kaz would love to do the finger with me...hehe!!!

over a year ago

"kitty... why was u taking yr shoes off while driving ??? "

durrrrr cos they kept getting cought on the peddles, and i could not pull over cos i was not on a normal road thing.

over a year ago

"you ever think that maybe....just maybe....driving aint for you as it needs 100% concentration and even then you still need an element of luck..........a huge chunk of driving i feel is interpreting what other drivers on the road are going to do.......now at no point have i ever thought....hang on.....i think this girl in front is going to take off her gym shoes any second now!!!! pmsl........"

no driving suits me a lot,. much better to go to shops in my pj's now.

over a year ago

I dont give a stuff how you drive, but thankyou for the giggle...this thread is hilarious.xxxx

over a year ago

half of them are acting like i cut them up FFS

anyway, after i posted this i went to pick up my friend we went to our fist kunfu lesson (post coming)

after i got her was driving down the road and some guy is driving behind me, the road is tight so i am taking it slow incase other cars come up. he then starts shouting at me, telling me to hurry the fuck up and calling me names.

so i do the right thing.. stick my finger up at him and slow down more. he is calling me a cunt and everything just cos i wnt go above the speed limit for him!!!

then we got to road where we both going other way my friend is like shit he gonna get out, so i look accross at him while he is tgrying to kill me with his eyes. and i say

just cos you cant get an erection for your wife, dont try come up my arse u small dicked cunt. and whoosssse he never seen me drive so fast.

guess i was in the wrong there too

over a year ago

"half of them are acting like i cut them up FFS

anyway, after i posted this i went to pick up my friend we went to our fist kunfu lesson (post coming)

after i got her was driving down the road and some guy is driving behind me, the road is tight so i am taking it slow incase other cars come up. he then starts shouting at me, telling me to hurry the fuck up and calling me names.

so i do the right thing.. stick my finger up at him and slow down more. he is calling me a cunt and everything just cos i wnt go above the speed limit for him!!!

then we got to road where we both going other way my friend is like shit he gonna get out, so i look accross at him while he is tgrying to kill me with his eyes. and i say

just cos you cant get an erection for your wife, dont try come up my arse u small dicked cunt. and whoosssse he never seen me drive so fast.

guess i was in the wrong there too "

lmfao...nope your were definitely in the right...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/09 22:03:16]

over a year ago

Oh FFS

I don't like that London at the best of times.

I read this, and I've got to go there tomorrow. (With 44t)

Not anywhere near Woodford Green are ya ??

Post new Message to Thread