Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Social clubs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any social events or clubs around Liverpool? Im new in town and want to meet new people Lpool seems nice hoping im not wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

There is an event listed here in the forum ‘Liverpool Social Saturday 24th March 3pm onwards in City Centre Location’ look in parties and events.....might be a good opportunity for you to meet new people and make friends

over a year ago

"There is an event listed here in the forum ‘Liverpool Social Saturday 24th March 3pm onwards in City Centre Location’ look in parties and events.....might be a good opportunity for you to meet new people and make friends "

Thank you very much.... i will check that out hope its nothing to do wih sex as i just want to meet people socialy before geting into bed with anyone.... one more thing i had a couple telling me this is a sex site where i responded its not actualy and people on here can just chat make friends and have socials was i wrong or were they right? Im confused

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

People have different reasons for being on here. Some use it purely for sex, some want to make friends with like minded people.

Personally we prefer to make friends that we can enjoy sex with. So we can do everyday things with them or get naked and naughty with them. It works better for us this way because the more you get to know someone the more you know how they work and what they like but that doesn’t work for some.

Some just want to log on, find a person and arrange a meet - and that’s okay too. You will find your own way and what works best for you. Meeting up socially is a good start so I wish you good luck and enjoy x

over a year ago

"People have different reasons for being on here. Some use it purely for sex, some want to make friends with like minded people.

Personally we prefer to make friends that we can enjoy sex with. So we can do everyday things with them or get naked and naughty with them. It works better for us this way because the more you get to know someone the more you know how they work and what they like but that doesn’t work for some.

Some just want to log on, find a person and arrange a meet - and that’s okay too. You will find your own way and what works best for you. Meeting up socially is a good start so I wish you good luck and enjoy x"

Thank you... too bad I can't message you privately as I really wanted to speak to you. Would you message me?

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Thank you... too bad I can't message you privately as I really wanted to speak to you. Would you message me?"

I can’t lovely you have blocked everyone of my sex - I think it’s because you want to meet women and I am on as a couple

over a year ago

Try it now I've changed that

By *punkymonkey40Man
over a year ago

derby

I was just at the attic last night being a single guy in a place where it was more a social gathering then sex it was not easy before it's like a private members club. If you don't know anyone you can't introduce yourself. And it's not much easier to get to make friends on here either.

Post new Message to Thread