Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kind hearts

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are more than coronets. Ive realized the most important thing one can possess is a kind heart

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes. Do you know Thev Mower by Philip Larkin?

We should be careful of each other

We should be kind

While there is still time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are more than coronets. Ive realized the most important thing one can possess is a kind heart"

Totally agree. A handsome face and not body may be great to look at but gets morning after a while.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Are more than coronets. Ive realized the most important thing one can possess is a kind heart"

Aha, I agree.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It is, talking of which, I've been meaning to write to you about some stray kittens up your way.....

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Are more than coronets. Ive realized the most important thing one can possess is a kind heart

It is, talking of which, I've been meaning to write to you about some stray kittens up your way..... "

aww i cant take any more but i know a good rescue centre and the kittens always go first

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Are more than coronets. Ive realized the most important thing one can possess is a kind heart

It is, talking of which, I've been meaning to write to you about some stray kittens up your way..... aww i cant take any more but i know a good rescue centre and the kittens always go first"

Have PM'd you.

Post new Message to Thread