Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

first time at a club tonite advice

Jump to newest

By *arleyfan OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dover

We are nervously going to a club tonite for the first time. We have spoken to a few people who have been and the owners who seem really nice and the reviews are excellent.

One thing that came up when we were chatting last night though. What do we take with us? We don't know if we will get to play or not but want to be ready if we do. Apart from the obvious condoms do we need to bring anything else like towels, wet wipes, tissue, toys etc or is that (apart from toys) usually available there. OH does want to be left messy and of course i would hate to do the same to a lady and be unprepared.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When we went to eurekas it was day time but towels are provided for a charge and lockers, you can take toys and wet wipes etc. Any nerves will soon disappear very quickly and you will want to go back again!

Good luck x

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Don't do what we did! On the tour of Chameleons Newport we were told you probably don't want to go up to the top floor as it's your first time. What did we do? Got d*unk and ended up having sex in the gangbang room (we didn't know) where a large cue of men lined up with their condoms! We made a brisk exit.

However, now that we're more experienced in the lifestyle, if we were to go there again I think we'd definitely go back there.

over a year ago

Go prepared that you two will have fun .... with each other and anything else you both like is a bonus ... the condoms u like and the wet wipes are handy in a little satchel as well as breath mints....

Enjoy sweethearts x

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Gowd I so remember my 1st time at a club. On my Tod and bricking it. Within 10 minutes I was wondering what the fuss was about. Trust me you'll have a blast

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

You will LOVE it. My sir took me for my first club visit last weekend and I can't wait to go back. I was super nervous and it was totally out of my comfort zone. However the people are wonderful, friendly and welcoming. Its a seriously fun night. I've only been to one club so don't have experience in others but where we went there were lockers to keep things in, they had condoms and showers etc.

Just relax and speak to people. Dont go with expectations, just go to enjoy yourself and let it all flow naturally. You'll have a fantastic time.

By *arleyfan OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dover

Thanks folks, heading home after work now to get ready, I’ll let you know how we get on x

over a year ago

"Thanks folks, heading home after work now to get ready, I’ll let you know how we get on x"

Did you know there are two clubs much closer to you guys then that one?

Pleasures and DV8 ?

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Ooh those first time flutters of anticipation and excitement... Im almost envious!

Check withthe club you are attending, some provide lockers and towels others dont.

Definitely take your prefered brand of condoms, maybe lube, a lip balm, breath mints - not gum, many clubs are gum free, any toys you might like to use, a cock ring may help with 1st time stage fright, wet wipes, spare knickers - I always seem to lose mine , an open mind and a friendly disposition and you will have a blast.

Good luck and have fun xx

over a year ago

"Ooh those first time flutters of anticipation and excitement... Im almost envious!

Check withthe club you are attending, some provide lockers and towels others dont.

Definitely take your prefered brand of condoms, maybe lube, a lip balm, breath mints - not gum, many clubs are gum free, any toys you might like to use, a cock ring may help with 1st time stage fright, wet wipes, spare knickers - I always seem to lose mine , an open mind and a friendly disposition and you will have a blast.

Good luck and have fun xx"

Somehow I don't think your used knickers were actually lost. More like "stolen"! lol

By *igWhiteRabbit16Man
over a year ago

Hampshire

Have fun!!!

By *arleyfan OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dover

Well, as promised an update. We went and had a really Good time after a nervous start sat alone for an hour or so lol, we will be back

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Well, as promised an update. We went and had a really Good time after a nervous start sat alone for an hour or so lol, we will be back "

Glad you enjoyed it. No stopping you now

Post new Message to Thread