FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What have you posted in a group chat or message, that you accidentally sent to the wrong person.

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I once sent a family member, a list of dungeon equipment in a dungeon I was having an event at years again.

Luckily she never referred to it, but I was mortified for months.

It was of course as silly error.

I got sent a hilarious meme today that got me thinking.

So what have you accidentally sent to the wrong chat or person?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes - sent a message to my regular but sent it to my manager instead - i was doing community care at the time and instead of being shy i was bold as brass about it next time i went into the office - he went quiet - was really funny

over a year ago

Not the same, but I showed my Mum a picture and she swiped again to see a picture of my tits. That was awkward.

over a year ago

"Not the same, but I showed my Mum a picture and she swiped again to see a picture of my tits. That was awkward. "

this is my worst nightmare!

over a year ago

"Not the same, but I showed my Mum a picture and she swiped again to see a picture of my tits. That was awkward.

this is my worst nightmare!"

I know, right! It could’ve been much worse though

over a year ago

A gal who who worked for us mean’t to send her bloke a saucy pic of her arse in a thong but she sent it by accident to our on call phone which the Supervisors use. They had a good laugh about it but she was mortified.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Touch wood, bend down, spit on the ground I've never done it.

A colleague sent a very critical email by mistake to the person she was criticising once. That caused big trouble.

over a year ago

I had a heart stopping moment when I thought I’d sent a naked ... with face pic to our kids school text service ... thought I’d swiped and ticked the wrong pic to send! I had to wait a couple of seconds that felt like twenty minutes till I could be sure because my phone was playing catch up in a bad signal area ... in those few seconds I’d imagined the cringe/horror of having to speak to the headteacher to apologise. I’m ridiculously carefully about attaching pics now ... check ... double check ... check again

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

this is the reason I have fab contact on kik and vanilla friends on whatapp... send pics to the wrong person on there however he somehow didn't complain

over a year ago

"this is the reason I have fab contact on kik and vanilla friends on whatapp... send pics to the wrong person on there however he somehow didn't complain "

Yep I do something similar, family fb messenger, work contacts WhatsApp and fab on Kik.... It's not fool proof but it helps

By *ocks99Man
over a year ago

Reading

"yes - sent a message to my regular but sent it to my manager instead - i was doing community care at the time and instead of being shy i was bold as brass about it next time i went into the office - he went quiet - was really funny "

An Ex of mine wrote a detailed text of what she was going to do to me when she arrived at the weekend. And sent it to her boss (last number dialed) fortunately he saw the funny side.

Post new Message to Thread