Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do aghhhh gets in my goat big time

Jump to newest

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Ok so why do so many so called fun loving folk take part in the interactive threads posted. Ie face pic Friday. Send a message to the one above

And then have thier filters set to fuck off

It really grinds my gears when your simply trying to have a bit of harmless fun. If you take part why not just turn off your filter for a bit to actually take part. We are all normal and really don’t bite. That much

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You’re a day late!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok so why do so many so called fun loving folk take part in the interactive threads posted. Ie face pic Friday. Send a message to the one above

It really grinds my gears when your simply trying to have a bit of harmless fun. If you take part why not just turn off your filter for a bit to actually take part. We are all normal and really don’t bite. That much "

You forgot the

over a year ago

"You’re a day late! "

You're a day late sort of person. I'm a six days early type.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Relax it's nearly the weekend,that's too much angst for a Friday.

over a year ago

I'm assuming that they are posting, in hope of attaining a real meet, rather than the pretence of it just being fun. So leave their filters on to receive mail from their target audience

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm assuming that they are posting, in hope of attaining a real meet, rather than the pretence of it just being fun. So leave their filters on to receive mail from their target audience "

It’s just fun threads some folk put up for all to have a laugh but when you say your in but have filters blocking half the population of fab what’s the point in taking part really lol

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Relax it's nearly the weekend,that's too much angst for a Friday."

Lol. I know. But you know what I mean lol

over a year ago

"I'm assuming that they are posting, in hope of attaining a real meet, rather than the pretence of it just being fun. So leave their filters on to receive mail from their target audience

It’s just fun threads some folk put up for all to have a laugh but when you say your in but have filters blocking half the

population of fab what’s the point in taking part really lol"

But that is what I was trying to say. They imply it is just for fun, but are really hoping a contact of a possible meet from their target audience.

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm assuming that they are posting, in hope of attaining a real meet, rather than the pretence of it just being fun. So leave their filters on to receive mail from their target audience

It’s just fun threads some folk put up for all to have a laugh but when you say your in but have filters blocking half the

population of fab what’s the point in taking part really lol

But that is what I was trying to say. They imply it is just for fun, but are really hoping a contact of a possible meet from their target audience."

Well from my experience of the forums the majority are just in it for fun. If someone messages you and you don’t like them or what they say then just block them

over a year ago

population of fab what’s the point in taking part really lol

But that is what I was trying to say. They imply it is just for fun, but are really hoping a contact of a possible meet from their target audience.

Well from my experience of the forums the majority are just in it for fun. If someone messages you and you don’t like them or what they say then just block them "

So not being able to message through filters, is more upsetting than having your message deleted or being blocked for joining in

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

How can you delete or block when you can’t even message to say a polite hello in the first place at least 20% of the people on fab don’t want t get thier cocks out and wave them in your face. In the forums it’s probably much higher percentage

I don’t think your getting what I’m trying to say anyway

over a year ago

Your opening post says you get cross when you can't pm people in threads you want to take part in.

I am saying that many people leave their filters on, because they do not wish to receive mails from people they do not want to interact with, despite the implication of it just being a fun thread.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"Your opening post says you get cross when you can't pm people in threads you want to take part in.

I am saying that many people leave their filters on, because they do not wish to receive mails from people they do not want to interact with, despite the implication of it just being a fun thread."

No what the OP is saying is that there are people who voluntarily post into threads where the entire and whole point of the thread is to invite other people to send you messages, and then they leave filters up that prevent half or more of those taking part from sending those messages.

For instance, i have been running a thread whose purpose is to allow people to be paired up to have a mutual wank by cyberchat. Anybody reading the thread will see that 99% of those taking part are men. So it is overwhelmingly men being paired with men. And i still get people signing up to take part, then leaving filters up to prevent themselves being messaged by men! Which just wastes everyone's time and spoils the fun. Auntie Polly xx

over a year ago

"Ok so why do so many so called fun loving folk take part in the interactive threads posted. Ie face pic Friday. Send a message to the one above

It really grinds my gears when your simply trying to have a bit of harmless fun. If you take part why not just turn off your filter for a bit to actually take part. We are all normal and really don’t bite. That much "

I think a lot of people simply forget what filters and privacy settings they've turned on. I know I do.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I don't drop my filters for those kind of threads because I like to keep my mail to a manageable level... but I do message people who are outside my filter settings on those threads and that gives them the opportunity to reply if they wish... or if someone comments on a thread that they can't bypass my filters I'll wink or message them so they can message back.

Thing is... if I dropped my filters for a while to allow the few on the thread who might want to message me through... I'd get 50 more messages from people who aren't on the forums but are taking advantage of my filters being down, and probably wouldn't even find the forum messages in amongst them

Post new Message to Thread