Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swingers next door

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I watched a tv series last night I think it was called swingings next door from the early 90s and people use to advertise in the loot and the paper for meets. Which must of been a nightmare but my question is even though the internet has made it easier to arrange meets has it also made swinging more difficult as it’s in the public eye much more and you seem to have so many time wasters.

Answer on a post card like years ago lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lot of men probably arrange a meet then bring thenselves off over the thought of it.

Once they have calmed down they get cold feet or they are simply satisfied and loose intreast.

over a year ago

"A lot of men probably arrange a meet then bring thenselves off over the thought of it.

Once they have calmed down they get cold feet or they are simply satisfied and loose intreast."

This could be true

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"A lot of men probably arrange a meet then bring thenselves off over the thought of it.

Once they have calmed down they get cold feet or they are simply satisfied and loose intreast.

This could be true "

Hang on, I’ll tell you when I’ve finished.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Writing them all down in a little address book and calling them on the circular phone. How nostalgic

over a year ago

"Writing them all down in a little address book and calling them on the circular phone. How nostalgic "

And sending pictures in the post it must of been hard work

Post new Message to Thread