Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wet dreams

Jump to newest

By *oapysubmarine OP   Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Last nite I had my first ever wet dream at the age of 33 and I’m not talking scuba diving haha . Any other guys experienced this in later stages in life ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once dreamt I was having a pee.

over a year ago

I have never had a wet dream I wish I had

over a year ago

rotherham

"I have never had a wet dream I wish I had"
it actually felt realy good

over a year ago

Not had one since my late teens.

Id love to have one again!

over a year ago

rotherham

"I once dreamt I was having a pee."
done that before after a good skinfull I was mortified when I woke up in a puddle

over a year ago

rotherham

"Not had one since my late teens.

Id love to have one again!"

I never had one as a teen the feeling is incredible

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I get them at times.

But ha i am still a virgin

over a year ago

I had one probably mid twenties after drinking a fair bit. Think I got the horn overnight and must have dreamt something naughty dry humping the bed. Bit of a surprise when I woke up! But only happened the once to me.

over a year ago

I had probably three in the last two years. Previously I hadn't had any for maybe ten years and I was missing them.

It's normal human nature for men to have them frequently on puberty and they disappear gradually.

Last year a female workmate commented on one she had and she's in her 50s. She was very surprised and apparently shocked by it.

over a year ago

rotherham

"I had probably three in the last two years. Previously I hadn't had any for maybe ten years and I was missing them.

It's normal human nature for men to have them frequently on puberty and they disappear gradually.

Last year a female workmate commented on one she had and she's in her 50s. She was very surprised and apparently shocked by it.

"

wow 50s so I may have more to come then

over a year ago

Have been having them (almost) regularly, if infrequently, for a long time. What do I mean by almost? Dream generally ends just as it should get exciting. 2 of the ‘best’...

Met a girl, romanced her, got her home, I got naked and then hung her on the coat rack in her coat. End of dream, she’s still there waiting!

And

At house party talking to a girl. She takes her clothes off, lays on the settee, legs invitingly open, at which point I leave to go home and do the washing up!

Drives me bonkers lol

over a year ago

Never had them. I still frequently wake up with an erection without a cause, but nope, never had wet dreams....

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Can’t remember when I last had one. I do recall having loads when I was younger. Happy days but sticky sheets.

What’s the female equivalent?

over a year ago

So do wet dreams feel different for you men then than the actually act if penetration sex... Plz explain as I'm a nosey bugger....

Oh and I often wake up nice and wet down below, with a throbbing clit and very erect nipples....xxxx

over a year ago

rotherham

"So do wet dreams feel different for you men then than the actually act if penetration sex... Plz explain as I'm a nosey bugger....

Oh and I often wake up nice and wet down below, with a throbbing clit and very erect nipples....xxxx"

it’s very intense

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"So do wet dreams feel different for you men then than the actually act if penetration sex... Plz explain as I'm a nosey bugger....

Oh and I often wake up nice and wet down below, with a throbbing clit and very erect nipples....xxxx"

Well that certainly got my attention, thank you.

When you dream that you have cum, you do actually cum. So, wake up still hard but with wet sticky sheets and hopefully still thoughts of the dream

over a year ago

rotherham

Oh and I often wake up nice and wet down below, with a throbbing clit and very erect nipples....xxxx

Well that certainly got my attention, thank you.

When you dream that you have cum, you do actually cum. So, wake up still hard but with wet sticky sheets and hopefully still thoughts of the dream"

I didn’t dream the orgasm woke me up I was rubbing against the bed and the cum flowed out of me I was still half asleep so dropped straight back off

over a year ago

My man had a lot when he was a teenager but he empties himself more or less daily now, sometimes I even help him.

over a year ago

rotherham

"My man had a lot when he was a teenager but he empties himself more or less daily now, sometimes I even help him. "

over a year ago

I had one a while ago. As far as I'm aware I wasn't touching myself. I woke up on climax and it felt amazing.

Just goes to show how powerful the mind is.

over a year ago

I have never had one.

By *witch4Fun24Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

I have them quite often if I haven't been having sex regularly. Usually around the week of ovulation. If I am lucky I can remember enough of the dream to have part two whilst awake it is so annoying though when you wake up too early like the poster above mentioned. I wake up wanting to kill something as orgasm denied :/

over a year ago

Iv had a few, the one I always remember though was when I was a teenager at home having a lazy day wrapped up in my blanket on the sofa, cant quite remember the dream itself but I remember waking up at the point of orgasum with my whole body twitching, spunk pouring out of me and freaking out because of it then realising that my mum is on the chair across from me watching tv

over a year ago

I have had erotic dreams when I have come, but didn't think women could have wet dreams in the same way as men?

Post new Message to Thread