Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single female profile which are actually couples profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever seen those profiles?

The ones which state they are single females.

But when you read the blurb they mention they are actually a couple.

Or they have a fuck buddy who can “join” in.

I am not talking about the single female profiles, who state they use the accounts just to chat.

Just to head off the cries of boo.

Do you think they are a bit odd, false advertising perhaps?

What are your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wen I’ve came across them they say on profile they also play alone, but are also part of a couple

over a year ago

I'm one of those. I play solo in clubs and arrange those meets in advance. Even when I'm in unicorn mode I only really do club and party meets as I love the social side of swinging. Which is stated clearly on my profile... Lots of people on here are in open relationships where both go off and play separately xx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I must admit that I've seen more than a few single womens' profiles, with no mention of a partner, but when you read their veris, most of them say something along the lines of "We met this lovely couple last night...., or something similar.

over a year ago

It wouldn’t put me off a profile that says it, plus could open doors to more fun depending on wat both where looking for, always wanted to watch a couple

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

Me lol....

But I use my profile as a single female, primarily for club meets.

I have a regular play-partner and he is the only person that I meet with outside clubs.

Occasionally we may go to clubs together when we have time. And we will potentially be doing meets with a select couple/single female/single Male in the future. Until that time really mine is a single profile, but may look at doing a couples profile if we do start arranging joint meets

over a year ago

I’ve slready Ssumed that about 30 % of the profiles are fake or at least exaggerated. I may be wrong

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Oooooooo me when I’m in Cyprus .... terrible crime

over a year ago

I don't mind it if they're honest about it. It annoys me if I'm speaking to a single girl and then she throws in that she wants to meet with a guy too.

over a year ago

"I don't mind it if they're honest about it. It annoys me if I'm speaking to a single girl and then she throws in that she wants to meet with a guy too. "

Don’t you want that?

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I don't mind it if they're honest about it. It annoys me if I'm speaking to a single girl and then she throws in that she wants to meet with a guy too. "

Yep can see that point of view

over a year ago

Report them.

over a year ago

"Report them. "

we do...especially the ones who state in the text that they only meet with their husband/boyfriend/"master"/fb/fwb/sid from round the corner...we call them bait profiles...dishonest and misleading.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If they only meet with their partner it should be a couples profile

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I’m here primarily to meet single men as a single female.

I enjoy threesomes from time to time. But I like the dynamic of four people too so will sometimes go to a club with a partner I’ve played with regularly and look to play with a couple together. I reference this in my profile as previously we’ve put up a thread saying we’re going together and I don’t want it to be out of the blue that I occasionally meet with someone else.

However, I’m a single, I play largely as a single, so a single woman I stay.

over a year ago

"Report them.

we do...especially the ones who state in the text that they only meet with their husband/boyfriend/"master"/fb/fwb/sid from round the corner...we call them bait profiles...dishonest and misleading. "

I hate bait

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Some people on this site are obsessed with fake profiles, usually because they can't get to meet the ones they fancy for some reason and then throw there toys out of the pram. I have a single profile but only meet with my partner, I clearly state this on my profile. Untill fab make changing from single to a couple's profile easier without starting again and losing all your verifications, I shall leave it as it is. Maybe reading a profile would help.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"If they only meet with their partner it should be a couples profile"

This

over a year ago

"I don't mind it if they're honest about it. It annoys me if I'm speaking to a single girl and then she throws in that she wants to meet with a guy too.

Don’t you want that?"

No. If I'm speaking to a single female it's because I'd like to meet her one on one. If I want to meet a couple I'd speak to them.

over a year ago

"Some people on this site are obsessed with fake profiles, usually because they can't get to meet the ones they fancy for some reason and then throw there toys out of the pram. I have a single profile but only meet with my partner, I clearly state this on my profile. Untill fab make changing from single to a couple's profile easier without starting again and losing all your verifications, I shall leave it as it is. Maybe reading a profile would help."

If I reported a profile for this, would fab delete the profile or simply change it from single to couple status?

over a year ago

Its a kind of misrepresentation really., you read profile and for 3/4 of it all applies to single woman .

So you think you might like to say hello

Then in the last few lines ‘ I have a partner/ FB etc who comes along and * may want to join in ‘ or ‘ I only meet at clubs with my partner ‘

So they are not in actual fact single and they have pretty much wasted your time as you just read their profile .

Single = alone , no

Partner not FB / Hubby likes to watch blah blah ..AND then .. will only meet with cples bit .

All a bit too deceitful really :/

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

This

over a year ago

Loads of improvements to profiles especially couples/ couples who also meet on there own could be made on here, a more honest, and harder to fake system should be thought up, would improve fab I think

over a year ago

If I'm searching for single people I don't want to have to trawl through the "actually we're a couple" profiles.

over a year ago

It's as bad as the couples profiles where only the man meets, to me.

over a year ago

Wen setting up a couple profile do both or just one persons get verified by picture? Instead of just having a sign infront of u with ur username and fab.com should be made to do a pose or something, like hold a certain number of fingers up with certain hand, and changeable poses to make sure Pic is that person

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Wen setting up a couple profile do both or just one persons get verified by picture? Instead of just having a sign infront of u with ur username and fab.com should be made to do a pose or something, like hold a certain number of fingers up with certain hand, and changeable poses to make sure Pic is that person "

Both have to be on pic from what I can remember

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Wen setting up a couple profile do both or just one persons get verified by picture? Instead of just having a sign infront of u with ur username and fab.com should be made to do a pose or something, like hold a certain number of fingers up with certain hand, and changeable poses to make sure Pic is that person "

Both have to be in the picture but a lot of couples profiles don’t bother to get photo verified

over a year ago

I’ve chatted to a few couples then most of time always got a feeling it’s just a sad man getting a thrill, things begin to not add up, learned from it though, if a couple gets in touch 9/10times there fakes

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think it's fine for couples not to have a couples profile. Not every couple uses fab to play as a couple and may not feel a need for a couples profile. The devil is in the detail. It's fine to explain you have and other half on a singles profile. It's fine to say you may be open to or do play together sometimes. But the main focus of a singles profile IMO should be for arranging meets on your own and not as some sort of sinister trap using false advertising. It's all about ethical FABing.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I think it's fine for couples not to have a couples profile. Not every couple uses fab to play as a couple and may not feel a need for a couples profile. The devil is in the detail. It's fine to explain you have and other half on a singles profile. It's fine to say you may be open to or do play together sometimes. But the main focus of a singles profile IMO should be for arranging meets on your own and not as some sort of sinister trap using false advertising. It's all about ethical FABing."

It’s when they say they have a OH and can they join and when you say no they don’t want to meet you either.

I remember a few years ago a woman mailed me doing exactly that and I said ‘no. I find it v hard to meet a single lady - that’s what i’ve Advertised for. I can meet a man or couple at the drop of a hat’..... cue the bitchy reply about ‘who do you think you are. I wouldn’t meet you as you sound like a t***’ Etc Etc

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"I think it's fine for couples not to have a couples profile. Not every couple uses fab to play as a couple and may not feel a need for a couples profile. The devil is in the detail. It's fine to explain you have and other half on a singles profile. It's fine to say you may be open to or do play together sometimes. But the main focus of a singles profile IMO should be for arranging meets on your own and not as some sort of sinister trap using false advertising. It's all about ethical FABing.

It’s when they say they have a OH and can they join and when you say no they don’t want to meet you either.

I remember a few years ago a woman mailed me doing exactly that and I said ‘no. I find it v hard to meet a single lady - that’s what i’ve Advertised for. I can meet a man or couple at the drop of a hat’..... cue the bitchy reply about ‘who do you think you are. I wouldn’t meet you as you sound like a t***’ Etc Etc

"

Well FAB is a bit of a mine field. Its a fair beef. Unfortunately its hard to Police the ethics of other users. Unless people would be in favour of FAB taking action on single profiles that consistently act solely in the interest of arranging couples meets?

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I was under the assumption that this site was for swingers, the clue may be in the title.

over a year ago

"I’m here primarily to meet single men as a single female.

I enjoy threesomes from time to time. But I like the dynamic of four people too so will sometimes go to a club with a partner I’ve played with regularly and look to play with a couple together. I reference this in my profile as previously we’ve put up a thread saying we’re going together and I don’t want it to be out of the blue that I occasionally meet with someone else.

However, I’m a single, I play largely as a single, so a single woman I stay. "

exactly this.

over a year ago

"I’m here primarily to meet single men as a single female.

However, I’m a single, I play largely as a single, so a single woman I stay.

exactly this.

"

Thirded. Occasionally go somewhere with a friend and the chances are we'll play together. Mainly meet on my own. My veris reflect exactly this mix.

Could some of those single ladies find it a bit daunting to meet on their own initially without a friend? Is it actually a case of felling safe and needing (im)moral support?

By *oddamnCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

Sadly, we have to assume that when the occasional single female does contact us it is a guy pretending.

We have asked before for them to send a pic of themselves holding a tin of beans or something that can't just be downloaded from google images easily. The pic doesn't have to be explicit, as long as it can be tied to their images (maybe the same clothing or background in shot) It is amazing how many suddenly don't have a camera. Genuine females have applauded us for this and sent the image easily.

Just don't ask for a cock pic next to a sky remote. They seem to be everywhere

Post new Message to Thread