FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples and single ladies - any genuine VWE males in the North East?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone,

We were hoping other couples or single ladies may be able to advise us of a genuinely VWE male to play with Lilly who you can recommend?

There are some great single guys on here, and we are currently talking to a couple who seem the real deal. But unfortunately for the good guys there are also plenty of not so good ones, a lot who have wasted our time by sending separate face and body/cock photos and then it turns out that’s not their cock at all.

So if any guys come highly recommended by you that would be great appreciated.

We would also be happy with a male who is part of a couple if both halves of the couple are happy with comfortable.

I hope this is in the right part of the forum and I apologise in advance if not.

Happy swinging xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I’d highly recommend Shinypants77. Not only is he ridiculously good looking, funny, handsome and charming, amazing in bed and respectful he is also humble and modest too!

On a serious note you’re better off taking your time, chatting and getting to know if someone is a good fit for you guys. Set boundaries for what you want and make sure everyone is comfortable and on the same page.

I’m sure you wont be short of offers. Good luck! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread