Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you remember your dreams?.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And what they are about, what do you dream most about? Mine are mostly sexual ones and sometimes they are so good, you dont wanna wake up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Only the weird ones

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have splendid dreams the ones I jolly well remember that is

over a year ago

Sometimes. I have a recurring dream since my teens and always remember it.

over a year ago

I remember most of the dreams I wake from. No idea what they mean. Some are a bit weird and disjointed, but mostly every day stuff.

over a year ago

Rarely, and they are never about sex...

over a year ago

"And what they are about, what do you dream most about? Mine are mostly sexual ones and sometimes they are so good, you dont wanna wake up "

The weird ones wake me up. The nice ones I wake up just before I get exactly what I want

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I sometimes remember dreams, but they rarely make much sense.

Cal never remembers his and is convinced that he doesn't dream

Nita

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Only certain dreams. Two in particular that I dreamed years ago I can still recall

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I do remember some of them, I had an awful one as a kid and it's always stayed with me, and I've had recurring ones where I've known in the dream what's going to happen next which is a really weird feeling!

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Recently I've been remembering a fair few dreams, but they've all been pretty fucked up in one I had a dead body in my garden, wrapped in a bin bag and they were wearing a clown mask. I kept panicking about it and removing it, but then one day it was just gone, I was relieved but then worried that it may have been the police. I'm not sure how it got there or how it died.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Recently I've been remembering a fair few dreams, but they've all been pretty fucked up in one I had a dead body in my garden, wrapped in a bin bag and they were wearing a clown mask. I kept panicking about it and removing it, but then one day it was just gone, I was relieved but then worried that it may have been the police. I'm not sure how it got there or how it died."

There's a book in there somewhere.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

There's one dream I always remember......

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Always remember mine, some good, some too good to mention!

over a year ago

"I do remember some of them, I had an awful one as a kid and it's always stayed with me, and I've had recurring ones where I've known in the dream what's going to happen next which is a really weird feeling!"

Same man! Not nice. They went as I got older but bloody terrifying

over a year ago

Yeah I quite often do. I sometimes wake up mid-dream and think they're real. It's very confusing.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"I do remember some of them, I had an awful one as a kid and it's always stayed with me, and I've had recurring ones where I've known in the dream what's going to happen next which is a really weird feeling!

Same man! Not nice. They went as I got older but bloody terrifying "

If I think about it I can remember it as clearly as if it was a real memory, scared the crap out of me and no idea what made my sleeping brain come up with it, especially as I was only about 8 or 9 years old!

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I have a recurring nightmare... I have this tiny key, like the sort you get on a suitcase, its really important i dont lose it, its avery special key. For some bizzare reason i put the key in my mouth for safe keeping. People keep asking me questions and i get flustered trying to answer everyone and i swallow the key. It gets stuck in my throat. I wake up choking and forcing my fingers down my throat to try to reach the key... im now 'awake' and panicking aboutthis key in my throat. I usually end up gagging and vomiting at this point. Then still 'awake' i convince myself i haven't swallowed the key its here somewhere so i begin turning the bedroom upside down looking for the key (it doesnt exist!). Ive been known to empty all the drawers, strip the bed, take down the curtains and blinds, search every room looking for a key thats not real to show myself ive not swallowed it

This has been recurring for about 5 years and really affects me for days after.

over a year ago

I’ve been having one recently where I’m in a rugby team! I’ve never played it before I remember more of my dreams when I’m in the wagon

over a year ago

"I do remember some of them, I had an awful one as a kid and it's always stayed with me, and I've had recurring ones where I've known in the dream what's going to happen next which is a really weird feeling!

Same man! Not nice. They went as I got older but bloody terrifying

If I think about it I can remember it as clearly as if it was a real memory, scared the crap out of me and no idea what made my sleeping brain come up with it, especially as I was only about 8 or 9 years old!"

Yep same age when it happened to me. Red ford xr3 flying down the road no brakes blood everywhere and then woke up. explains why I am a nutter now lol

over a year ago

Sometimes I do. Mostly they are a vivid and real memory for the first few seconds of wakefulness and then kind of fade in to just a sort of vague hint of the gist of what happened. It's really annoying!

The rare ones that I do remember are almost always either horrible nightmares or very pleasant sensual dreams. But those ones are usually rudely interrupted by my alarm or a cat jumping on me just when its getting really good!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Sometimes although it's fairly rare.

I had one recently where there were hundreds of dogs swimming past in a fast running river and I was trying to catch as many as possible and help them out. Weird!

over a year ago

Nope! Never do.

By *leasant passionate manMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I remember all of my dreams. It actually feels like a curse. They are often highly unpleasant.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I remember some dreams, one or two are reoccurring as well.

To me the worst ones are the premonition dreams, as I have dreamt several bike crashes before they actually happened.

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes

Had a dream of leeches/snake things today on a road covered with wet overgrown rainforest bits, everywhere. Pulled a snake out down the back of my shirt, then leeches on me, one trying to burrow into my thumb. Waking up, my thumb did have a strange sensation.

Other night had 2 interlocking but unrelated dreams each featuring a huge electricity surge, one coming out the bottom of my car, big blue flash across the road ruining 2 cars.

Waking up my laptop was still full on and I was lying on a wire. I'm sure I was getting tingled in my sleep. Its known that if something is happening to you as you sleep, it will show up in your dream, such as something sharp sticking in your side, something will happen in a dream that involves your side hurting.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"Yes

Had a dream of leeches/snake things today on a road covered with wet overgrown rainforest bits, everywhere. Pulled a snake out down the back of my shirt, then leeches on me, one trying to burrow into my thumb. Waking up, my thumb did have a strange sensation.

"

Don't open the fridge Patrick Hockstetter!

over a year ago

over a year ago

I dreamt that I've shagged shagtonight last night.

over a year ago

Most of the time and they are usually complicated and all over the place.

over a year ago

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a few reaccuring ones..ive made sense out of one but not the others

Post new Message to Thread