Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex available on the NHS

Jump to newest

By *dam1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Yes, when I became prime minister (which is unlikely because you fuckers will sell my story for my pervy photos on here) I’m going to introduce free sex on the NHS. Let’s look at the facts.

Lack of sex leads to stress, untreated this is a killer when it leads to heart attacks.

Lack of sex leads to infidelity, broken homes and lawyers getting rich off the misery of others.

Lack of sex leads to people being miserable, daily life is difficult enough without having half the people in your office down in the dumps because the last satisfying fuck was to a tune by Take That on their first time around.

Who’s with me? What are the health benefits we need to mention?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

How would it work ..Will you provide me with a choice. Do I choose from a line up or what ??

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

You need to ensure there's an NHS first.

Who would provide the sex, I wouldn't be going it away for someone's health.

By *ooncat123Woman
over a year ago

Sutton

Can I be head of the Ministry of cake? Can we call ourselves the Party Party?

By *dam1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"How would it work ..Will you provide me with a choice. Do I choose from a line up or what ??"

Does the doctor give you a choice when he prescribes you some tablets? No, he just says “Take these twice a day and fuck off out of my surgery”

By *dam1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Can I be head of the Ministry of cake? Can we call ourselves the Party Party?"

Your main job is to be driven around while standing up in the back of a jeep while people salute you and any complainers are secretly brutally taken out.

You can be chief of the secret cake ministry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Politicians have had worse ideas.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"How would it work ..Will you provide me with a choice. Do I choose from a line up or what ??

Does the doctor give you a choice when he prescribes you some tablets? No, he just says “Take these twice a day and fuck off out of my surgery”

"

Can I get a second opinion if I don’t like my guy or girl?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"How would it work ..Will you provide me with a choice. Do I choose from a line up or what ??

"

So what if I end up with a 28 Stone guy called Geoff ??

over a year ago

Great idea OP will it be via free vibrators and artificial pussys xxx

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

So what if I end up with a 28 Stone guy called Geoff ?? "

You have to give him a try for a fortnight and book another appointment if there hasn’t been an improvement by then.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

You have to give him a try for a fortnight and book another appointment if there hasn’t been an improvement by then. "

Harsh

over a year ago

You have to give him a try for a fortnight and book another appointment if there hasn’t been an improvement by then. "

By *dam1971 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I’m a politician, I’m only putting this forward as an idea then I’ll drain it of funding and offer a private service which lines the corrupt pockets of me and my cronies

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I’m a politician, I’m only putting this forward as an idea then I’ll drain it of funding and offer a private service which lines the corrupt pockets of me and my cronies "

So how is that different than what we already have?

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

So do you go into Boots, hand over your prescription for blodelipsycum, brunetstatine or redheadoxicane or is it more of a gloriasholesagain and more of a lucky (double) dip

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Well i already work for the NHS and am pretty experienced in this area already since ive fucked a large percentage of the Fab Yorkshire Massive so how about having me as your Chief of Orifice or Executive Director of Head?

over a year ago

"Well i already work for the NHS and am pretty experienced in this area already since ive fucked a large percentage of the Fab Yorkshire Massive so how about having me as your Chief of Orifice or Executive Director of Head? "

Damn I need to get checked in

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Well i already work for the NHS and am pretty experienced in this area already since ive fucked a large percentage of the Fab Yorkshire Massive so how about having me as your Chief of Orifice or Executive Director of Head?

Damn I need to get checked in "

If youre a bit kinky id advise you to attend A&E (Anal & Enemas), otherwise go to your local Wank In Centre x

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"Well i already work for the NHS and am pretty experienced in this area already since ive fucked a large percentage of the Fab Yorkshire Massive so how about having me as your Chief of Orifice or Executive Director of Head?

Damn I need to get checked in you seem perfectly qualified for your post. If I had the choice you can have an immediate start.If you need a hand can I be your assistant lol

If youre a bit kinky id advise you to attend A&E (Anal & Enemas), otherwise go to your local Wank In Centre x"

over a year ago

Op for pm I say

Bring it on x

over a year ago

Nah. You men just need to up your game. Make sex so good, we can't say no

over a year ago

"Nah. You men just need to up your game. Make sex so good, we can't say no "

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Yes, when I became prime minister (which is unlikely because you fuckers will sell my story for my pervy photos on here) I’m going to introduce free sex on the NHS. Let’s look at the facts.

Lack of sex leads to stress, untreated this is a killer when it leads to heart attacks.

Lack of sex leads to people being miserable, daily life is difficult enough without having half the people in your office down in the dumps because the last satisfying fuck was to a tune by Take That on their first time around. "

I haven't even had a 1st time yet and I'm now in my 30's.

Wots my chances of survival Doc ?

over a year ago

I don't support the idea at all.

There's already too much available on the NHS for free* and then there's no funding for what really matters. People get their gluten free food, Ensure drinks (Why I can't get discount vouchers for my organic stuff!!), paracetamol and vitamins that one could buy easily etc etc. They don't cost the world. And then when there's something serious they don't have resources. Delays in cancer screenings until it's too late and the treatments too expensive.

Just use your hand and de-stress yourself if stress is your problem. You don't have to pay for that. Or get out and go hunting outside. It's fun even when failing. That little apprehension in the approach is already enjoyable.

*Nothing is really free. If you don't pay someone else is paying for it.

Post new Message to Thread