Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have man flu !!

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

It is real ladies . Scientifically proven . I feel like shit so can someone pop round and make me tea and walk the dog please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It must be as my husband needs a whole week off work when he has it

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Call an ambulance. Sadly women are very reluctant to help us out when man flu strikes. Makes me think that either they just don’t get the gravity of the illness or don’t believe us?

There used to be a very funny man flu clip on YouTube

over a year ago

"It is real ladies . Scientifically proven . I feel like shit so can someone pop round and make me tea and walk the dog please "

Haha you need a nurse xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It must be as my husband needs a whole week off work when he has it "
You can't argue with science . It's proven that man have less antibodies and therefore can't fight off infections as well as you ladies !!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It is real ladies . Scientifically proven . I feel like shit so can someone pop round and make me tea and walk the dog please

Haha you need a nurse xx"

If you have the uniform too then yes

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Be thankful - At least you don't have Woman flu!

over a year ago

Keep strong brother. Just keep fighting. Dont go on about it like women do child birth.

over a year ago

"It is real ladies . Scientifically proven . I feel like shit so can someone pop round and make me tea and walk the dog please

Haha you need a nurse xx If you have the uniform too then yes "

You seen the pics lol xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Haha you need a nurse xx If you have the uniform too then yes

You seen the pics lol xx"

Yes . So bring it

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Keep strong brother. Just keep fighting. Dont go on about it like women do child birth."
I know . Man flu is far worse

over a year ago

"Be thankful - At least you don't have Woman flu! "

I've had that all week. It's where your really sick but still have to get up everyday. Get the kids to school and all the jobs done

over a year ago

Haha you need a nurse xx If you have the uniform too then yes

You seen the pics lol xx Yes . So bring it "

xx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"It is real ladies . Scientifically proven . I feel like shit so can someone pop round and make me tea and walk the dog please "

You've got a cold ...if it was real man flu you'd be on your deathbed and unable to come on fab

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

You've got a cold ...if it was real man flu you'd be on your deathbed and unable to come on fab "

I may yet die from this debilitating illness but at least you'd all know if I stop mid senten....

over a year ago

I had it two weeks ago. It was awful

over a year ago

You've got a cold ...if it was real man flu you'd be on your deathbed and unable to come on fab I may yet die from this debilitating illness but at least you'd all know if I stop mid senten...."

Someone give that man the kiss of life Stat lol xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

You've got a cold ...if it was real man flu you'd be on your deathbed and unable to come on fab I may yet die from this debilitating illness but at least you'd all know if I stop mid senten....

Someone give that man the kiss of life Stat lol xx"

Its ok ..Pooch performed CPR on me and I'm still alive. He still needs walking though . And wheres my brew ??

over a year ago

You've got a cold ...if it was real man flu you'd be on your deathbed and unable to come on fab I may yet die from this debilitating illness but at least you'd all know if I stop mid senten....

Someone give that man the kiss of life Stat lol xx Its ok ..Pooch performed CPR on me and I'm still alive. He still needs walking though . And wheres my brew ?? "

Clever pooch and opps sorry I drank it xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Someone give that man the kiss of life Stat lol xx Its ok ..Pooch performed CPR on me and I'm still alive. He still needs walking though . And wheres my brew ??

Clever pooch and opps sorry I drank it xx"

You drank a dieing mans tea . Shame on you

over a year ago

Women don't understand how bad man flu is. Fuckers.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Women don't understand how bad man flu is. Fuckers. "
Ain't that the truth . Women complain about trivial shit like giving birth and menopause

over a year ago

Someone give that man the kiss of life Stat lol xx Its ok ..Pooch performed CPR on me and I'm still alive. He still needs walking though . And wheres my brew ??

Clever pooch and opps sorry I drank it xx You drank a dieing mans tea . Shame on you "

Punish me xx

over a year ago

"Women don't understand how bad man flu is. Fuckers. "

Hey old man sssshhhh lol xx

over a year ago

"Women don't understand how bad man flu is. Fuckers. Ain't that the truth . Women complain about trivial shit like giving birth and menopause "

They're just so selfish mate.

over a year ago

"Women don't understand how bad man flu is. Fuckers. Ain't that the truth . Women complain about trivial shit like giving birth and menopause

They're just so selfish mate. "

Waiting the onslaught.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Clever pooch and opps sorry I drank it xx You drank a dieing mans tea . Shame on you

Punish me xx"

When I have the energy I will lol .

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Women don't understand how bad man flu is. Fuckers. Ain't that the truth . Women complain about trivial shit like giving birth and menopause

They're just so selfish mate.

Waiting the onslaught. "

I'm ready

over a year ago

Clever pooch and opps sorry I drank it xx You drank a dieing mans tea . Shame on you

Punish me xx When I have the energy I will lol ."

Yeah yeah believe it when I feel it xx

over a year ago

I heard that dog spunk helps.

You have the dog, you only need to get its spunk now.

It also works with the juice of a female dog according to some users of reddit.

Hope you feel better OP, hate knowing that you are sick.

Xoxox

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I heard that dog spunk helps.

You have the dog, you only need to get its spunk now.

It also works with the juice of a female dog according to some users of reddit.

Hope you feel better OP, hate knowing that you are sick.

Xoxox "

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Punish me xx When I have the energy I will lol .

Yeah yeah believe it when I feel it xx"

At the moment I can't. I'm planning my funeral atm .

over a year ago

Yeah yeah believe it when I feel it xx At the moment I can't. I'm planning my funeral atm ."

On a serious note hope your feeling better soon xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Yeah yeah believe it when I feel it xx At the moment I can't. I'm planning my funeral atm .

On a serious note hope your feeling better soon xx"

Thanks Kat . But just in case I don't I leave everything to my dog

over a year ago

Yeah yeah believe it when I feel it xx At the moment I can't. I'm planning my funeral atm .

On a serious note hope your feeling better soon xx Thanks Kat . But just in case I don't I leave everything to my dog "

Ahhhh but who gets the dog xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

On a serious note hope your feeling better soon xx Thanks Kat . But just in case I don't I leave everything to my dog

Ahhhh but who gets the dog xx"

Aah yes good point . I'll make a profile for him just before my death on Doggy Tinder

over a year ago

On a serious note hope your feeling better soon xx Thanks Kat . But just in case I don't I leave everything to my dog

Ahhhh but who gets the dog xx Aah yes good point . I'll make a profile for him just before my death on Doggy Tinder "

Pmsl doggy tinder xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Ahhhh but who gets the dog xx Aah yes good point . I'll make a profile for him just before my death on Doggy Tinder

Pmsl doggy tinder xx"

That's how I'm gonna make my millions . A dating site for pooches

over a year ago

Ahhhh but who gets the dog xx Aah yes good point . I'll make a profile for him just before my death on Doggy Tinder

Pmsl doggy tinder xx That's how I'm gonna make my millions . A dating site for pooches "

Cool xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Pmsl doggy tinder xx That's how I'm gonna make my millions . A dating site for pooches

Cool xx"

Just thinking of a name for the site now

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

DoggieDates .com . Or does that sound too filthy lol ??

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

It is true that men suffer more so.... The female gyne... Hystemean is it called?... Acts as a defence against flu type symptoms

You girls don't know what we have to through.. When your man says"in don't deserve to feel like this" he means it, take time to look after him, it's pretty bad

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It is true that men suffer more so.... The female gyne... Hystemean is it called?... Acts as a defence against flu type symptoms

You girls don't know what we have to through.. When your man says"in don't deserve to feel like this" he means it, take time to look after him, it's pretty bad"

over a year ago

what's in it for me

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

what's in it for me "

I can manage a cuddle lol

over a year ago

Awwww poor slim!

I hope you feel better soon!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it

over a year ago

what's in it for me I can manage a cuddle lol "

done

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Awwww poor slim!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it "

over a year ago

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

what's in it for me I can manage a cuddle lol

done "

1 Sugar . And take a poop bag

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it "

Don't make sad faces at me...I'm sending cuddles

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Awwww poor slim!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it

Don't make sad faces at me...I'm sending cuddles "

That's better

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

Dont be silly . its manflu . ladies cant catch it . it would be deadly to the female generation.

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

"DoggieDates .com . Or does that sound too filthy lol ??"

Somebody beat you to it .... https://doggydates.com

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it Dont be silly . its manflu . ladies cant catch it . it would be deadly to the female generation. "

What even if I've got some man in me?

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it Dont be silly . its manflu . ladies cant catch it . it would be deadly to the female generation.

What even if I've got some man in me? "

ohhh i dont know . i will check next time i catch it

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Viruses are not gender specific. You have flu. Drink plenty of fluids and rest.

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

I'm not coming to look after you tho...flu is contagious and frankly I don't want it Dont be silly . its manflu . ladies cant catch it . it would be deadly to the female generation.

What even if I've got some man in me? ohhh i dont know . i will check next time i catch it "

Let me know your findings

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"DoggieDates .com . Or does that sound too filthy lol ??

Somebody beat you to it .... https://doggydates.com

"

Really..Back to the drawing board

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

What even if I've got some man in me? ohhh i dont know . i will check next time i catch it

Let me know your findings "

i will . only doing it in the name of science mind

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Viruses are not gender specific. You have flu. Drink plenty of fluids and rest. "
Gender Fluids

over a year ago

done 1 Sugar . And take a poop bag "

cuddle first young man

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

done 1 Sugar . And take a poop bag

cuddle first young man "

Ok if you insist . If you get my tea perfect you may get one after too

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

What even if I've got some man in me? ohhh i dont know . i will check next time i catch it

Let me know your findings i will . only doing it in the name of science mind "

Of course!

over a year ago

"Awwww poor slim!

Let me know your findings i will . only doing it in the name of science mind

Of course! "

over a year ago

cuddle first young man Ok if you insist . If you get my tea perfect you may get one after too "

get one after oooh lucky me

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

cuddle first young man Ok if you insist . If you get my tea perfect you may get one after too

get one after oooh lucky me "

Its a good deal considering I'm a dieing man

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

Rub some Vicks on your chest x

over a year ago

"DoggieDates .com . Or does that sound too filthy lol ??"

Bahahahaaaaa I love it xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"DoggieDates .com . Or does that sound too filthy lol ??

Bahahahaaaaa I love it xx"

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Rub some Vicks on your chest x "
Or your boobies . That'll make me feel better

over a year ago

Does not exist. No such illness.

It’s a derogatory term for a man who is not really ill making out that he real poorly for sympathy

‘Flu is nasty, debilitating and I accept the free jab to avoid it.

“Man ‘Flu” is a term I dislike intensely usually used by women as a taunt.

In fact women are much more sickly than men which is why female health insurance (until the courts declared it illegal), was more expensive for a male of the same age.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Does not exist. No such illness.

It’s a derogatory term for a man who is not really ill making out that he real poorly for sympathy

In fact women are much more sickly than men which is why female health insurance (until the courts declared it illegal), was more expensive for a male of the same age. "

Far too serious mate !!

over a year ago

In fact women are much more sickly than men which is why female health insurance (until the courts declared it illegal), was more expensive for a male of the same age. "

Bloody hell i bet your a right laff on a night out

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

In fact women are much more sickly than men which is why female health insurance (until the courts declared it illegal), was more expensive for a male of the same age. Bloody hell i bet your a right laff on a night out "

over a year ago

It saddens me to realise that for most women sympathy is nothing more than a word in the dictionary found somewhere between shit and syphilis.

I would like to point out that man-flu is a condition so severe it can only be rivalled by Bubonic Plague. It has evolved specifically to afflict only those with the 'Y' chromosome and symptoms include involuntary whimpering, demands for copious cups of tea and Diagnosis Murder.

Sufferers would like nothing more than to get out of bed and go to work but feel they must remain quaratined in order to prevent the spread of this vile condition. Such selfless acts of heroism should be applauded, not derided.

Ladies, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I feel the shame!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It saddens me to realise that for most women sympathy is nothing more than a word in the dictionary found somewhere between shit and syphilis.

I would like to point out that man-flu is a condition so severe it can only be rivalled by Bubonic Plague. It has evolved specifically to afflict only those with the 'Y' chromosome and symptoms include involuntary whimpering, demands for copious cups of tea and Diagnosis Murder.

Sufferers would like nothing more than to get out of bed and go to work but feel they must remain quaratined in order to prevent the spread of this vile condition. Such selfless acts of heroism should be applauded, not derided.

Ladies, you should be ashamed of yourselves. "

Round of Applause

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I feel the shame! "
Hang your head

over a year ago

"It saddens me to realise that for most women sympathy is nothing more than a word in the dictionary found somewhere between shit and syphilis.

Ladies, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Round of Applause "

Don't worry, Slim. I've got your back.

over a year ago

"I feel the shame! "

Question is, what are you going to do about it?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Get some Manflu Shots, they are a proven cure!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Get some Manflu Shots, they are a proven cure! "

What's in them??

over a year ago

Yayyyyyy your still alive xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yayyyyyy your still alive xx"
Man flu won't kill me . I'm a hard bastard . Still feel shitty though

over a year ago

"Yayyyyyy your still alive xx Man flu won't kill me . I'm a hard bastard . Still feel shitty though "

Bless hopefully it goes soon x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yayyyyyy your still alive xx Man flu won't kill me . I'm a hard bastard . Still feel shitty though

Bless hopefully it goes soon x"

So do I funnily enough. The dogs getting bored now

over a year ago

"Yayyyyyy your still alive xx Man flu won't kill me . I'm a hard bastard . Still feel shitty though

Bless hopefully it goes soon x So do I funnily enough. The dogs getting bored now "

Oh dear poor pooch xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Bless hopefully it goes soon x So do I funnily enough. The dogs getting bored now

Oh dear poor pooch xx"

I'll attempt a short walkies later

over a year ago

Bless hopefully it goes soon x So do I funnily enough. The dogs getting bored now

Oh dear poor pooch xx I'll attempt a short walkies later "

Just take it easy xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Oh dear poor pooch xx I'll attempt a short walkies later

Just take it easy xx"

I am lol. But he's gotta go out today at some point . I can manage a shirt stroll. Fresh air might do me good

over a year ago

Just take it easy xx I am lol. But he's gotta go out today at some point . I can manage a shirt stroll. Fresh air might do me good "

I'm sure it will x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Just take it easy xx I am lol. But he's gotta go out today at some point . I can manage a shirt stroll. Fresh air might do me good

I'm sure it will x"

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Update . I'm feeling around 5% better today but as it's this debilitating illness I am still wishing for the sweet relief that only death can bring

Post new Message to Thread