Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Winding Down

Jump to newest

By *inky Biscuit Dunker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Thursdays to be are a start to wind down day. Nearly the end of the week, a wander to the pub tonight.

Which day is your start to wind down & look forward to other things day ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is any wind down for me until at least the middle of April, everything is geared up for the wedding next week and I don’t think we have a day of rest for at least three weeks due to that, honeymoon and kids coming over for the easter holidays!

Although will be nice as of tomorrow I don’t have to get up mega early for work for the next 17 days!

Geeky x

By *inky Biscuit Dunker OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"There is any wind down for me until at least the middle of April, everything is geared up for the wedding next week and I don’t think we have a day of rest for at least three weeks due to that, honeymoon and kids coming over for the easter holidays!

Although will be nice as of tomorrow I don’t have to get up mega early for work for the next 17 days!

Geeky x"

Ohhh boy, seriously no winding down you for two. Congrats & good luck to you both though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thursday for me too

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"There is any wind down for me until at least the middle of April, everything is geared up for the wedding next week and I don’t think we have a day of rest for at least three weeks due to that, honeymoon and kids coming over for the easter holidays!

Geeky x"

Congratulations.

Post new Message to Thread