Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photographs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you decide what photographs to upload to fab? Do you take ones you enjoy, or do you think about what people on fab might like? Do you ever take photos and upload them and regret it? Do you just upload and not think about it at all? Do you ever get surprised by which of your photos are most fabbed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

I try to post ones that make me look good,I avoid awkward poses where I'm going to look daft.

over a year ago

"I try to post ones that make me look good,I avoid awkward poses where I'm going to look daft."

Your pics are fab, you have lovely long legs!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I post pics that I like and that I think show me off in a good light - of course it's always pleasing when others like them too, and attracting others is part of the reason for posting them of course.

There are some I post that I later have second thoughts about and move to Friends Only or Private but I Don't regret posting them - more seeing them against the rest of my gallery they don't look right.

Am constantly surprised at the attention they get though, especially my most popular (tight whites) that I think is ok but nothing special.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

"How do you decide what photographs to upload to fab? Do you take ones you enjoy, or do you think about what people on fab might like? Do you ever take photos and upload them and regret it? Do you just upload and not think about it at all? Do you ever get surprised by which of your photos are most fabbed? "

We used to have a variety of play pics showing the type of play we enjoy.

We've kept it to just body type pics know to let the prospective playmates see what they're letting themselves in for as that's what we're looking for in others' pics

over a year ago

"I post pics that I like and that I think show me off in a good light - of course it's always pleasing when others like them too, and attracting others is part of the reason for posting them of course.

"

Definitely agree, I like most of mine. Some I regret loading, so move them to friends the morning after the total horn has gone!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I post pics that I like. If someone else likes them then we have that much in common

over a year ago

"

We've kept it to just body type pics know to let the prospective playmates see what they're letting themselves in for as that's what we're looking for in others' pics "

Definitely a good plan! You guys look hot.

over a year ago

"I post pics that I like. If someone else likes them then we have that much in common "

Love yours, very subtle indeed

over a year ago

"How do you decide what photographs to upload to fab? Do you take ones you enjoy, or do you think about what people on fab might like? Do you ever take photos and upload them and regret it? Do you just upload and not think about it at all? Do you ever get surprised by which of your photos are most fabbed? "

Mr uploads all our pics. I think I've put one photo on in 2 years. Don't give it a 2nd thought and certainly don't put them on anyone elses benefit. Had a few thousand fabs on previous pics but we turned the fab my pic function off. Saves people messaging just to tell you they've fabbed one of them x

By *leasant passionate manMan
over a year ago

Leicester

There really aren't many photos of me in existence, and I loathe selfies so it's scraping the barrel of whatever I've got.

over a year ago

"How do you decide what photographs to upload to fab? Do you take ones you enjoy, or do you think about what people on fab might like? Do you ever take photos and upload them and regret it? Do you just upload and not think about it at all? Do you ever get surprised by which of your photos are most fabbed?

Mr uploads all our pics. I think I've put one photo on in 2 years. Don't give it a 2nd thought and certainly don't put them on anyone elses benefit. Had a few thousand fabs on previous pics but we turned the fab my pic function off. Saves people messaging just to tell you they've fabbed one of them x"

Never understood why people message to tell you, I have eyes and can see quite clearly!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I post ones I like, or that amuse me.

Once in a blue moon I will make public explicit photos for a short while. I'm still considering whether to do that with my Easter picture.

over a year ago

"There really aren't many photos of me in existence, and I loathe selfies so it's scraping the barrel of whatever I've got. "

Don't do selfies then, do some body shots. I can't smile for toffee, I always have a lopsided smile!

over a year ago

"I post ones I like, or that amuse me.

Once in a blue moon I will make public explicit photos for a short while. I'm still considering whether to do that with my Easter picture.

"

Guess it keeps people coming back to see if you reveal more pics

By *leasant passionate manMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"There really aren't many photos of me in existence, and I loathe selfies so it's scraping the barrel of whatever I've got.

Don't do selfies then, do some body shots. I can't smile for toffee, I always have a lopsided smile! "

You make a good point. I guess I'll have to get creative.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Guess it keeps people coming back to see if you reveal more pics "

I'm hidden and rarely get messages or views, even when open.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Guess it keeps people coming back to see if you reveal more pics "

True story. I upload ones that I like, if someone else likes them too then that's a bonus

over a year ago

True story. I upload ones that I like, if someone else likes them too then that's a bonus"

Definitely a true story. I like your pics, can I have the bonus ball please?

over a year ago

I post pics that make me look good and show off my assets lol

over a year ago

"I post pics that make me look good and show off my assets lol "

Why not! Think the site would look very different if we all took photos of what we considered to be our worst assets!

over a year ago

We like to post ones we like. Although he hates his cock pic lol x

over a year ago

Although that as anyone I post pics I like, the content of the pics I post varies depending on my mood and the audience.

Different type of pics will attract different type of people.

By *atexpvcTV/TS
over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I'm never sure whether one should just put on a simple side face picture like this or go for the more erotic ones..

By *ammers43Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I just try a put a range of photos on my profile that listening to advise and reading posts off here that hopefully people want to see.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

True story. I upload ones that I like, if someone else likes them too then that's a bonus

Definitely a true story. I like your pics, can I have the bonus ball please? "

You cheeky little minx

over a year ago

You cheeky little minx "

Correct. Always.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

You cheeky little minx

Correct. Always. "

Due new pics tonight. I will take your request into consideration

over a year ago

Hopefully post pics that make me loom good. Though I have one that I really don’t like but mr does. X

over a year ago

I post the ones I think look good. I put some thought into some of them. Others have been snapped randomly then filtered to try and make them look a bit better.

over a year ago

I just take ( or get taken ) pics that I hope look OK in and hope for the best.

over a year ago

We just upload the ones we hope look good. Xx

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I suddenly get a little idea in my head then go & snap away until I'm (relatively) happy. They are normally based on what I like & not what I think might get fab'd a million (ok maybe 5) times on fab.

I still need a helping hand on a wet shirt pic though

over a year ago

I just post pics l like looking for some professional ones to be done any one know of a good photographer

over a year ago

"I suddenly get a little idea in my head then go & snap away until I'm (relatively) happy. They are normally based on what I like & not what I think might get fab'd a million (ok maybe 5) times on fab.

I still need a helping hand on a wet shirt pic though "

Pretty much this for me as well. Well not the wet t-shirt part

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

When we take photos we take a few shots which may be similar then once finished look through and decide which we like best.

over a year ago

I post what I like.

Some have stories behind them , some don't.

I mix them around (or try too)

Post new Message to Thread