Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men’s pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A lot of ladies on here for obvious reasons don’t like a guy sending a cock pic, straight away anyway lol.

What pics do women like to see of a guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't mind cock pics

over a year ago

"A lot of ladies on here for obvious reasons don’t like a guy sending a cock pic, straight away anyway lol.

What pics do women like to see of a guy?"

I've found that they like a suit picture or a jeans and shirt top picture

over a year ago

Prolapsing hairy assholes but I am not 100% sure of it.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"A lot of ladies on here for obvious reasons don’t like a guy sending a cock pic, straight away anyway lol.

Generally because the cock pics in question are terrible!! A quick spur or the moment pushed-down duvet or over the toilet rim snap while they happen to have a horn

Pics that have a little thought put into them are always good... whether its a full body pic... a torso pic... a butt pic... a smile... Pics that tease and fire the imagination without being graphic are my favorites

over a year ago

Generally because the cock pics in question are terrible!! A quick spur or the moment pushed-down duvet or over the toilet rim snap while they happen to have a horn

Pics that have a little thought put into them are always good... whether its a full body pic... a torso pic... a butt pic... a smile... Pics that tease and fire the imagination without being graphic are my favorites "

I will take that into account next time.

Do you always require a picture when being contacted?

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

What do you think a woman in real life finds attractive and there's your answer.

Would you go on a first date or approach a woman in a pub with you cock hanging out and expect her to go 'yum yum'? Or do you notice women checking you out more when you wear those tight jeans and that sexy white shirt? Perhaps you catch Sandra at the office checking you out when you're suited and booted? Perhaps women double take as you're digging your allotment without a shirt?

over a year ago

Most Willy pictures get fabbed by men. As I have learnt from experience.

So just take pictures for yourself bud and if others like them that's a bonus

over a year ago

I like a chest thighs and strong hands!

over a year ago

"I don't mind cock pics "

Dirty girl!

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

I've found that they like a suit picture or a jeans and shirt top picture "

That’s my experience too. Understated and leaving more to the imagination seems popular.

over a year ago

I just like to see a clear face pic no sunglasses and not a million miles away. If I fancy them and we get chatting a nice torso pic is lovely but not essential. I would someday, in an ideal world, like to be surprised by the contents of a mans pants but I guess that’s just a pipe dream

over a year ago

"What do you think a woman in real life finds attractive and there's your answer.

Would you go on a first date or approach a woman in a pub with you cock hanging out and expect her to go 'yum yum'? Or do you notice women checking you out more when you wear those tight jeans and that sexy white shirt? Perhaps you catch Sandra at the office checking you out when you're suited and booted? Perhaps women double take as you're digging your allotment without a shirt?"

I guess it just shows men and women are completely different. If a woman came toward a guy in their first date in a pub with her boobs or fanny hanging out, he’d say “Result” lol

over a year ago

"I just like to see a clear face pic no sunglasses and not a million miles away. If I fancy them and we get chatting a nice torso pic is lovely but not essential. I would someday, in an ideal world, like to be surprised by the contents of a mans pants but I guess that’s just a pipe dream "

It’s tricky when your trying to be “ discreet”

And also it’s hard to get a good torso pic

over a year ago

I like a cock pic but with cropping tools on mobile phones I don't need to see the toilet bowl, clothes strewn over the floor, unmade bed, etc lol

(Mrs)

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Understated and leaving more to the imagination seems popular."

Agreed. I try to adopt this approach

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"What do you think a woman in real life finds attractive and there's your answer.

Would you go on a first date or approach a woman in a pub with you cock hanging out and expect her to go 'yum yum'? Or do you notice women checking you out more when you wear those tight jeans and that sexy white shirt? Perhaps you catch Sandra at the office checking you out when you're suited and booted? Perhaps women double take as you're digging your allotment without a shirt?

I guess it just shows men and women are completely different. If a woman came toward a guy in their first date in a pub with her boobs or fanny hanging out, he’d say “Result” lol"

I'm not sure he would - I know I certainly wouldn't

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I just like to see a clear face pic no sunglasses and not a million miles away. If I fancy them and we get chatting a nice torso pic is lovely but not essential. I would someday, in an ideal world, like to be surprised by the contents of a mans pants but I guess that’s just a pipe dream

And also it’s hard to get a good torso pic "

It's not that difficult with the timer on a phone/tablet camera - which is how pretty much all of mine were taken

over a year ago

Different women like different things. Your best bet is to upload pictures you like of yourself.

over a year ago

"I just like to see a clear face pic no sunglasses and not a million miles away. If I fancy them and we get chatting a nice torso pic is lovely but not essential. I would someday, in an ideal world, like to be surprised by the contents of a mans pants but I guess that’s just a pipe dream

And also it’s hard to get a good torso pic

It's not that difficult with the timer on a phone/tablet camera - which is how pretty much all of mine were taken "

There’s also no point not showing your face to a potential meet. Fair enough don’t put it on display but send privately in a message.

I believe some people like blind dates but I think that’s a small percentage.

over a year ago

My arse currently seems to get the most attention from women, but my guess is they like variety erring on teasing and erotic rather than explicit.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Legs, bums, suits and shirts on a tall toned frame.

over a year ago

My bum pic has gotten more attention from women than any of my others, much more than my dick pics

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"My bum pic has gotten more attention from women than any of my others, much more than my dick pics"

Maybe it because us women just love to see a man washing dishes

over a year ago

"Maybe it because us women just love to see a man washing dishes"

Well I like to helo out as much as I can, in AND out of the bedroom

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I don't mind cock pics "

One or two cock pics are ok in with the general mix of pix.

27 cock pix from every fecking angle is a no.

Even the most gorgeous, gold plated, five star, top of the range super cock doesn't need 27 pics. Unless they're 3D.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Would you go on a first date or approach a woman in a pub with you cock hanging out and expect her to go 'yum yum'? Or do you notice women checking you out more when you wear those tight jeans and that sexy white shirt? Perhaps you catch Sandra at the office checking you out when you're suited and booted? Perhaps women double take as you're digging your allotment without a shirt?"

The yum yum but made me chortle

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I don't mind cock pics

Even the most gorgeous, gold plated, five star, top of the range super cock doesn't need 27 pics. Unless they're 3D."

Try 147 of them that I saw on a profile once

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I like pictures that have taken a bit of care. Something that shows a bit of personality maybe or creativity.

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Prolapsing hairy assholes but I am not 100% sure of it.

"

That made me properly laugh out loud. Such a delightful image.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Different women like different things. Your best bet is to upload pictures you like of yourself."

This is spot on.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I don't mind cock pics

Even the most gorgeous, gold plated, five star, top of the range super cock doesn't need 27 pics. Unless they're 3D."

Same for some women also though don't need to see 37 different shots of last week's kebab with mayo dressing in every picture

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I don't mind cock pics

Even the most gorgeous, gold plated, five star, top of the range super cock doesn't need 27 pics. Unless they're 3D.

Same for some women also though don't need to see 37 different shots of last week's kebab with mayo dressing in every picture "

Agreed. I dont find my own fandango fascinating enough to look at 37 pix of it, let alone someone else's!

Post new Message to Thread