Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sweet thing caressing my eardrums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The soft Scottish lilt of the young lady on the other end of the line at customer complaints waltzes soothingly along my ear canal.

How on Earth am i supposed to remain angry now? Methinks they do it on purpose.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a Scottish girl with a soft voice I can totally agree. I worked in a call centre for 6 months and did considerably better than the Indian and English girls I sat between.

over a year ago

"As a Scottish girl with a soft voice I can totally agree. I worked in a call centre for 6 months and did considerably better than the Indian and English girls I sat between. "

I got what i wanted in the end, she was powerless before me as i countered with my soft Yorkshire cadence.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a Scottish girl with a soft voice I can totally agree. I worked in a call centre for 6 months and did considerably better than the Indian and English girls I sat between.

I got what i wanted in the end, she was powerless before me as i countered with my soft Yorkshire cadence. "

The company I worked for were affiliated with one in Ireland and one of the high up managers would phone often. His voice was like heaven. I just wish I hadn't googled him and seen his face

over a year ago

"As a Scottish girl with a soft voice I can totally agree. I worked in a call centre for 6 months and did considerably better than the Indian and English girls I sat between.

I got what i wanted in the end, she was powerless before me as i countered with my soft Yorkshire cadence.

The company I worked for were affiliated with one in Ireland and one of the high up managers would phone often. His voice was like heaven. I just wish I hadn't googled him and seen his face "

Fortunate for me then, that probably the only part of me that isn't on Google is my face.

Post new Message to Thread