Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pictures?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love taking pictures. Weather it's new underwear, playing alone, shower, playing with someone etc.

Let's just say I upload 3 pics in a new outfit. Well I have actually taken about 40 and narrowed it down to those 3. I'll just go through them and delete the ones I don't like or find non flattering.

I am far vain but if I am going to put a pic up for all to see I at least want it to be at my best. That being said if I were playing with a guy he might take a few snaps but I woken by go through them till play was over.

So my question is now many pics of one pose do you take b4 uploading it? Do you care how a pic looks?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pforfun1234562016Couple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"I love taking pictures. Weather it's new underwear, playing alone, shower, playing with someone etc.

Let's just say I upload 3 pics in a new outfit. Well I have actually taken about 40 and narrowed it down to those 3. I'll just go through them and delete the ones I don't like or find non flattering quite a few but my man takes most and we get carried away lol x.

I am far vain but if I am going to put a pic up for all to see I at least want it to be at my best. That being said if I were playing with a guy he might take a few snaps but I woken by go through them till play was over.

So my question is now many pics of one pose do you take b4 uploading it? Do you care how a pic looks? "

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

It's rare to get a pic I like on the first shot but I get lucky sometimes. I think we all care how we look and are represented. I can't see anyone uploading a pic that they're not happy with.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm the same as you - take 20 to 30 or more and narrow it down to 2 or 3 that work, and that I'm happy with - may crop them or add a light filter but other than that don't alter them in any way.

Will then usually post those 2 or 3 and leave them there for a few days to get a feel for them and will relegate some to Friends Only/Private if they don't appear to work

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Oh and to answer the other question - yes I care how it looks - have taken a bunch before now and deleted all of them if I'm not happy with the results

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends if I'm using gopro or phone.

Gopro 30-100+ and chose 4-5

Phone take 2-5 and choose 1-2

over a year ago

"I'm the same as you - take 20 to 30 or more and narrow it down to 2 or 3 that work, and that I'm happy with - may crop them or add a light filter but other than that don't alter them in any way.

Will then usually post those 2 or 3 and leave them there for a few days to get a feel for them and will relegate some to Friends Only/Private if they don't appear to work"

I am exactly the same. Like to crop the pics and play with the lighting. Can really do a lot for a pic with it.

over a year ago

You have to be happy with the picture before you post it. I think everybody poses a bit - don’t they?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We take hundreds of pictures. Mr N chooses the best ones to post. I don't always agree

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

If I'm shooting a lady I'll take about 100 pics each costume change, I get Kim to take mine & again she'll take more than she needs to so I can pick out the ones I prefer.

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"You have to be happy with the picture before you post it. I think everybody poses a bit - don’t they? "

Pose? Not me...

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I tend to find those that don't seem to care about their pics the most are (I'm gonna get soooo slated for this) truckers. So many quick snaps taken in their cabs whilst in high vis jacket, still dirty from a days graft.

*cringe*

I don't do much to mine, crop and lighting, sometimes a blur (I do like a blur)

Maybe take 10 and pic one.

over a year ago

I try my best to take new/better pics, I get to about 3 or 4 and realise you cant make a potato look good and give up

over a year ago

Anything from four to ten I'd say.

C

over a year ago

I'm glad I am not the only one

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yeah quite a few. Just like messing about with the camera.

over a year ago

Usually one or two add my name and voila

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

Feel free to take impartial advice if you can't decide on your favourite pics

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

The photo booth in my Sainsbury's only takes 4 at a time but I spend ages spinning the stool round to get it the right height. Get it wrong and the photo loses all sensuality.

Do make sure you pull the curtain well across if you are taking arse shots though, as I rather embarrassed myself with a woman who was using the coin counting machine.

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

I also find taking multiple pictures from different angles helps me learn to appreciate my body rather than contort myself for hours trying to hide it.

By *isherman 1966Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I always take about a dozen they need to reasonable. I'm not very good at it, I would ideally like someone to take them.

over a year ago

It depends how cold it is

over a year ago

"Feel free to take impartial advice if you can't decide on your favourite pics "

I'll send them to your inbox for future reference

over a year ago

Depends. Intend to take a few and pic the best but occasionally I'll take a random pic like my newest one and just like it without having to redo it 40 times.

over a year ago

We mainly take pictures to capture a moment we're having as opposed to Fab being the main driver.

It's usually afterwards when we're looking through them that we have a 'that will look good on Fab' moment.

Most people care about their appearance and pictures are no different.

over a year ago

"Depends. Intend to take a few and pic the best but occasionally I'll take a random pic like my newest one and just like it without having to redo it 40 times. "

It's is very nice pic

over a year ago

Ha ha you should see the hundreds of out take pictures lol

over a year ago

"Ha ha you should see the hundreds of out take pictures lol "

Feel free to send my way

over a year ago

"Depends. Intend to take a few and pic the best but occasionally I'll take a random pic like my newest one and just like it without having to redo it 40 times.

It's is very nice pic "

Thank you xx

over a year ago

I take 3 or 4 shots and pick the best, then crop it down to eliminate background items - job done.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Ha ha you should see the hundreds of out take pictures lol "

Gawd if my outtakes ever made it onto Fab I'd never get another meet!!

over a year ago

"Ha ha you should see the hundreds of out take pictures lol

Feel free to send my way "

most of the out door ones have pooch peering in some where lol

over a year ago

I don't put any effort into pictures anymore. I used to try an bit but now it's pretty much the first pic I take, on the rare occasions I do.

Perhaps I'll try again one day.

over a year ago

Usually around the same number. Yet others people might find the ones I dislike of myself attractive.

We are our worst own critics

over a year ago

"I love taking pictures. Weather it's new underwear, playing alone, shower, playing with someone etc.

Let's just say I upload 3 pics in a new outfit. Well I have actually taken about 40 and narrowed it down to those 3. I'll just go through them and delete the ones I don't like or find non flattering.

So my question is now many pics of one pose do you take b4 uploading it? Do you care how a pic looks? "

I do... no point putting up a crap pic, i dont see the point of that..

I usually take about 10 pics of a similar pose and then narrow them down to 2 or 3

over a year ago

Oh I take loads delete them, then take them again. Then I’ll perhaps pick one or two that are the best x

By *rchangel 69Man
over a year ago

just ask,

Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong!!! I literally take a couple of pictures and upload them. I’ve only just noticed that you can filter you’re pics

re-uploaded a pic with added shadows yesterday it looked much better, oh and don’t get me started on black and white lol

Vanity is in the eye of the beholder.......wait that’s not right

over a year ago

I usually take a photo and don’t like it but after I’ve cropped it and changed it to black and white or put a filter on it, it looks better

By *areth100Man
over a year ago

hereford

"Depends. Intend to take a few and pic the best but occasionally I'll take a random pic like my newest one and just like it without having to redo it 40 times. "

Mmmm love you pics, those types of pics of a sexy lady posing in superb undies always makes my cock so very stiff. Ty for posing them and letting us see ur very stunning body xx

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I can sometimes take hundreds of pics just to get a solitary decent one, if I'm lucky (thank god for digital cameras). I can obsess over it way too much but I like the pics I post to not only be a good representation of me but also a good looking photo as well.

By *4gnumprMan
over a year ago

telford

I take 3 or 4

Depending on what mood I'm in etc

Most end up in the recycle bin

over a year ago

"I usually take a photo and don’t like it but after I’ve cropped it and changed it to black and white or put a filter on it, it looks better "

Filters to help

over a year ago

"Ha ha you should see the hundreds of out take pictures lol

Feel free to send my way most of the out door ones have pooch peering in some where lol "

I normally have to crop a dog or two out aswell

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"It depends how cold it is "

This ... I might take 3 and pick the best one!!

over a year ago

I have to be happy with my pics

over a year ago

"I have to be happy with my pics

"

Likewise

over a year ago

I take a few different ones and narrow it down. There’s often something good about a photo even if all of it isn’t right, so editing it is important for me.

over a year ago

Originally one or two but these days around 20-30 and narrow it down, would hate to be one of those profiles filled with essentially the same photo over and over

over a year ago

I take a few before uploading 1. nobody wants to see me in slob mode

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Ours tend to be spur of the moment ones, so if it's a clear pic that shows us off as we are and we like it it gets uploaded.

Some pictures will never be uploaded they are for Dicks pleasure alone and not the type of pic I'd ever agree to be uploaded.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I normally take upto about 10 if that. Doesnt take very long. Shoot and go xx

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

I’ll probably take it 3 or 4 times until I’m happy with the result. Most of that’s getting the right phone position when it’s propped up and working on timer.

over a year ago

"I normally take upto about 10 if that. Doesnt take very long. Shoot and go xx "

Something tells me your very photogenic

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Some are very photogenic some just take more to be sure to get the best ones We all do it but who uses photoshop is the question

over a year ago

"Some are very photogenic some just take more to be sure to get the best ones We all do it but who uses photoshop is the question "

I don't use Photoshop but would use phone filters to change the colour and would usually crop the pic as well

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Thankyou for the mentions. Im very flattered indeed.

I hope my picture say something about me as a person the things I do and like. Hopefully I can still pull off a sexy pose too.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I always have an idea of how I want my pictures to turn out. I just say cheese and 5 second timer. I usually take 3 to 4. Then slightly change positions.I crop and sometimes filter depending on the look I'm going for.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 22:38:02]

By *ntirelyBonkersWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I enjoy taking photos. But then I am a closet exhibitionist. It kills me to crop out the photo purely to try and conseal who I am if I’ve actually gotten a good photo.

I take time over the photos because I like to tease, mostly they begin being taken for someone & I think oh actually that’s not bad I’ll share it. But it’s through enjoyment all on my cheeky wee iPhone. But I’m very self critical so yeah many get deleted.

But us trying to show our best photos is no different than any other creature during mating season

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I take pics on a whim. I probs try about 4 or 5. Either they make it on here or they just get binned and I abandon the excercise for the time being. I am a truly dreadful selfie taker.

Post new Message to Thread