FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are dominant ladies truly a rare species?

Jump to newest

By *ub Male Exhibitionist OP   Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

Being a male submissive I struggle to chat / meet with dominant ladies who are dominant for pleasure and not payment.

I feel like so many ladies want to try it but shy away feeling it’s taboo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it taboo?

By *olieandSlaveCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

We are indeed superior and rare and therefore deserve only the very best slaves

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"Is it taboo?"

That’s my question, I think because society somehow still dictates Male dominance over females so dominant women (suppressed ladies) wouldn’t consider trying?

What’s your thoughts?

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"We are indeed superior and rare and therefore deserve only the very best slaves "

Whilst I love your comment, Is it possible you could encourage other possibly worried ladies to embrace and try dominance?

By *olieandSlaveCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

"We are indeed superior and rare and therefore deserve only the very best slaves

Whilst I love your comment, Is it possible you could encourage other possibly worried ladies to embrace and try dominance? "

It came very naturally for me when we started to play with chastity, tease and denial. The attention, love and affection I was bestowed with gave me the confidence needed.

Tie the key to her new toy around her neck and see what develops!

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Being a male submissive I struggle to chat / meet with dominant ladies who are dominant for pleasure and not payment.

I feel like so many ladies want to try it but shy away feeling it’s taboo?

"

They are there but not many of them keep trying

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"We are indeed superior and rare and therefore deserve only the very best slaves

Whilst I love your comment, Is it possible you could encourage other possibly worried ladies to embrace and try dominance?

It came very naturally for me when we started to play with chastity, tease and denial. The attention, love and affection I was bestowed with gave me the confidence needed.

Tie the key to her new toy around her neck and see what develops!"

This is what I thought would happen, maybe it’s the taboo of chastity then that stops ladies!

I could understand chastity massively enhancing the experience all round!

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

Not rare. Jaded, maybe but not rare.

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"Not rare. Jaded, maybe but not rare."

Oh well!

over a year ago

I’m not dominant, i’m just bossy.

By *andKxCouple
over a year ago

Herts/Essex

I feel like there’s definitely less of us compared to men but I think a lot of women have it in them

over a year ago

"I feel like there’s definitely less of us compared to men but I think a lot of women have it in them "

Takes the right man to bring it out

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"

I’m not dominant, i’m just bossy. "

I’d be happy with that

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"I feel like there’s definitely less of us compared to men but I think a lot of women have it in them

Takes the right man to bring it out "

Agreed, but need the opportunity first!

over a year ago

Whilst I love your comment, Is it possible you could encourage other possibly worried ladies to embrace and try dominance? "

I dont know that a truly dominant woman would be worried. She'd just do it anyway

over a year ago

Not completely. Normally I'm sexually assertive but wouldn't say in a dominant way, and I've got my first cuck meet soon where I'm going to be humiliating and abusing the little bitch.

But I wouldn't call myself dominant as it's not the sort of meet I'd ever arrange myself normally, but he's my test subject to see how I find it.

over a year ago

bromsgrove

"Not completely. Normally I'm sexually assertive but wouldn't say in a dominant way, and I've got my first cuck meet soon where I'm going to be humiliating and abusing the little bitch.

But I wouldn't call myself dominant as it's not the sort of meet I'd ever arrange myself normally, but he's my test subject to see how I find it. "

Great! Best of luck and hope you enjoy yourself!

Be great to meet if you decided to embrace it a little more!

over a year ago

"Not completely. Normally I'm sexually assertive but wouldn't say in a dominant way, and I've got my first cuck meet soon where I'm going to be humiliating and abusing the little bitch.

But I wouldn't call myself dominant as it's not the sort of meet I'd ever arrange myself normally, but he's my test subject to see how I find it.

Great! Best of luck and hope you enjoy yourself!

Be great to meet if you decided to embrace it a little more! "

Lol thank you. It's certainly going to be interesting for me if nothing else

over a year ago

You can't encourage ladies to embrace or "try" dominance, its either in you or it aint. Any form of D/s doesnt work if one or both are trying to be something they aint. There are lots of Dominant women out there, not afraid to be assertive, and it certainly aint taboo.If you can't find someone on here to suit, try Fet. Might not find anyone, but at least you might get involved in discussions, group "munches" etc if this is your thing.

over a year ago

bromsgrove

You can't encourage ladies to embrace or "try" dominance, its either in you or it aint. Any form of D/s doesnt work if one or both are trying to be something they aint. There are lots of Dominant women out there, not afraid to be assertive, and it certainly aint taboo.If you can't find someone on here to suit, try Fet. Might not find anyone, but at least you might get involved in discussions, group "munches" etc if this is your thing. "

Thanks for the advice

Post new Message to Thread