Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can a man wear sexy underwear?

Jump to newest

By *omfoolerykent OP   Man
over a year ago

dartford

I do not mean dressing up in women's lingerie lol I think a tight fitting pair of boxers looks good for the ladies, is there anything else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I do not mean dressing up in women's lingerie lol I think a tight fitting pair of boxers looks good for the ladies, is there anything else?"

Mr got new boxers and I swear I just wanted to jump his bones. They were all tight and his cock looked massive. I wish he bought as much boxers as he did socks x

By *omfoolerykent OP   Man
over a year ago

dartford

"I do not mean dressing up in women's lingerie lol I think a tight fitting pair of boxers looks good for the ladies, is there anything else?

Mr got new boxers and I swear I just wanted to jump his bones. They were all tight and his cock looked massive. I wish he bought as much boxers as he did socks x"

Lol I have sent some sneaky videos to a lady friend, like you said bulging and looking good. Then slipped them down to allow it to pop out, standing to attention. I must admit even I was impressed lol

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest most of the 'sexy underwear' designed for men by the likes of Lovehoney doesn't do a great deal for me - much prefer a good fitting pair of cotton shorts

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I do not mean dressing up in women's lingerie lol I think a tight fitting pair of boxers looks good for the ladies, is there anything else?

Mr got new boxers and I swear I just wanted to jump his bones. They were all tight and his cock looked massive. I wish he bought as much boxers as he did socks x

Lol I have sent some sneaky videos to a lady friend, like you said bulging and looking good. Then slipped them down to allow it to pop out, standing to attention. I must admit even I was impressed lol "

No Mr was just standing ironing at the time x

Post new Message to Thread