FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what exactly is considered well endowed?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering what peoples definition of well endowed is?

Mainly cos even tho i consider myself averagely endowed based on length but ive had a few women tell me over the years that they think im well endowed cos i am fairly thick and they can feel me stretching em.

Love to hear your definitions people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

About £200k

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"just wondering what peoples definition of well endowed is?

Mainly cos even tho i consider myself averagely endowed based on length but ive had a few women tell me over the years that they think im well endowed cos i am fairly thick and they can feel me stretching em.

Love to hear your definitions people "

don't let it worry ya

if you are happy with your package and you achieve satisfaction for both yourself and your partners, then why the need for it to be quantified ?

people will look at your pics and make their own minds up anyway

over a year ago

"About £200k"

Pmsl!!! Brilliant!!!

over a year ago

"

don't let it worry ya

if you are happy with your package and you achieve satisfaction for both yourself and your partners, then why the need for it to be quantified ?

people will look at your pics and make their own minds up anyway "

Dont get me wrong im perfectly happy with my package and as the old saying goes "ive never had any complaints"

The reason i ask is loads of people on here ask you to only contact em if youre well endowed and it got me thinking whats the general consensus is on whats qualifies as w/e.

The other reason is ive actually met with a few people looking for only w/e and theyve been more than happy - but that might be down to me giving it 110% lol

over a year ago

nobody else want to contribute? Im sure im not the only 1 whos wanted to ask...and it may help those looking for w/e to seperate the men from the boys lol

over a year ago

There was a recent thread but I cant remember the title.. may want to search on the forum for WE or VWE but I put on there that I dont know what it is.. but it seems my views and mens differ.

I put up a post for two VWE guys..and got guys that I would ahve counted as average saying here is your vwe guy..

I nearly asked one guy where... but I was nice..

for me VWE is length of 10inches or more..and girth of 6inches up..

Cali

over a year ago

It has been discussed many a time in the forums.

I'm sure this thread will get more contributions, but if you want to do your own research have a look through the old threads.

Type something like 'well endowed' or 'VWE' into the forum search bar

Happy Reading !

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

everyone uses a different ruler or angle...so we are all either tiny cocked or vwe...so get you angle right heat up the ruler and you choose...

over a year ago

If you have to ask you know you're not.

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you have to ask you know you're not. "

very true...

over a year ago

11 inches, enough room for two hads arouund it one on top of the other and room to spare

Lp xx

over a year ago

P.s he couldnt keep it hard!!! As much use as a chocolate fire guard!!

over a year ago

Me

Unfortunately im joshin ya...

over a year ago

I le others do he judging...I dont claim anything on my profile apart from really liking a good time and what I like/dislike.

profiles from guys/cpls stating their brilliance in the sexual departments to me are just silly...same goes for single women professing to be the best at BJ's...I'll judge for myself.

over a year ago

thanks for your contributions peeps and duh i should have known there would already be a thread about the same thing!

As far as i can tell well endowed in real life is different to what people on a swinging site consider to be well endowed - either that ive fucked a lot of very nice people who didnt want to hurt my feelings kinda like calli and her 2 "very well endowed" fellas lol

Personally i dont give a shit bout being well endowed or not cos i consider penetration to be a small part of sex sesh - theres so much to be done with my mouth tounge fingers hands toys and other apparatus!

over a year ago

"P.s he couldnt keep it hard!!! As much use as a chocolate fire guard!!"

Awww no! That must have been soooo frustrating! Kinda like winning the 1st prize then finding out it was for being good at litter picking...

over a year ago

"nobody else want to contribute? Im sure im not the only 1 whos wanted to ask...and it may help those looking for w/e to seperate the men from the boys lol"

It's not that pet, it just this thread is done every other day - and we're probably just jaded with it.

over a year ago

"P.s he couldnt keep it hard!!! As much use as a chocolate fire guard!!"

do remember nobodies perfect, and no offence...maybe u didnt do it for him....I'm more of an equal thinking type.

Even I've had my 'ups' and 'downs'- would never 'blame' anyone but would also never start belittling.

there can be so many factors that dont cause 'excitement' but thats from both parties sides.

Not every cock fits the fanny and likewise.

over a year ago

"nobody else want to contribute? Im sure im not the only 1 whos wanted to ask...and it may help those looking for w/e to seperate the men from the boys lol

It's not that pet, it just this thread is done every other day - and we're probably just jaded with it.

"

Im kinda realising that lol i am looking at the other threads on here for answers now tho. Thanks for contributing hun

over a year ago

"P.s he couldnt keep it hard!!! As much use as a chocolate fire guard!!

do remember nobodies perfect, and no offence...maybe u didnt do it for him....I'm more of an equal thinking type.

Even I've had my 'ups' and 'downs'- would never 'blame' anyone but would also never start belittling.

there can be so many factors that dont cause 'excitement' but thats from both parties sides.

Not every cock fits the fanny and likewise."

Thats true, but I was just pointing out a fact! And as much as your right, i might not of done it for him, he did actually tell me it had been an ongoing problen for him. I wasnt belittling, just saying it as it was. I love all most all cocks, no matter what shape or size lol. It really is more to do with the owner and how they use it. . .but I thought this was a fun lighthearted post and wanted to stick to that thread

Lp xx

over a year ago

Thats true, but I was just pointing out a fact! And as much as your right, i might not of done it for him, he did actually tell me it had been an ongoing problen for him. I wasnt belittling, just saying it as it was. I love all most all cocks, no matter what shape or size lol. It really is more to do with the owner and how they use it. . .but I thought this was a fun lighthearted post and wanted to stick to that thread

Lp xx

"

It IS a fun light hearted thread so you keep up the good work gotta say that im finding it hard to muster up any sympathy for the erectile dysfunction of a guy with an 11 incher! Lol

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It IS a fun light hearted thread so you keep up the good work gotta say that im finding it hard to muster up any sympathy for the erectile dysfunction of a guy with an 11 incher! Lol

Me too, but she did have both hands round it...so what did she messure it with...

over a year ago

If I lost sleep worrying whether I was well endowed or not I'd be an insomniac

Hang on I am xx

over a year ago

"It IS a fun light hearted thread so you keep up the good work gotta say that im finding it hard to muster up any sympathy for the erectile dysfunction of a guy with an 11 incher! Lol

Me too, but she did have both hands round it...so what did she messure it with... "

Im guessing lovepuppies has got hands that are exactly 5" wide and she guessed the remainder was about an inch lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not the old.."ooooh you have a big cock" routine? And you bought it? I will equate that to women being told"ooooh thats the best bj i have ever had"

over a year ago

"Not the old.."ooooh you have a big cock" routine? And you bought it? I will equate that to women being told"ooooh thats the best bj i have ever had" "

Ah if only i was still young enough to be that gullible!

Im not saying ive been told that by everyone ive been with but i have heard it a few times over the years and im happy to believe em going off how much they were enjoying themselves

And like i said i do personally consider myself averagely endowed and im happy to admit it when asked

By *ockinafrockCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If I canny get it in my mouth...its too big.................

and so say both of us...and so say both of us

over a year ago

Lp xx

It IS a fun light hearted thread so you keep up the good work gotta say that im finding it hard to muster up any sympathy for the erectile dysfunction of a guy with an 11 incher! Lol"

LOL!

over a year ago

"If I canny get it in my mouth...its too big.................

and so say both of us...and so say both of us "

Yes but are you the modern day equivalent of a sword swallower cos if thats the case theres no such thing as too big! Lol

Theres been loads of girls who have gagged and choked try to get my whole cock in their mouth and like i say i'd say im about averagely endowed so i dunno if thats the best method to tell lol

over a year ago

"It IS a fun light hearted thread so you keep up the good work gotta say that im finding it hard to muster up any sympathy for the erectile dysfunction of a guy with an 11 incher! Lol

Me too, but she did have both hands round it...so what did she messure it with... "

Lol, behave x

over a year ago

Lp xx

"

I know te post was lighthearted...I just dont pander to the thought that big cocks means everyting or anyone who has a flopping cock must have erectile dysfunction.

dunno where the surprise came from if it was previously discussed about the meets flops...u knew the size and the issues he had...so sorry it IS a little bit belittling.

Hopefully the guy isnt reading the forums if he's here lol

over a year ago

"Hopefully the guy isnt reading the forums if he's here lol

"

I am unfortunately !

Thankfully though, it's shrunk in the bath since that now infamous meet and am glad to report the problem is no more !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/11 14:39:34]

over a year ago

7.933333333333 recurring (had to delete last cos was not exact)

over a year ago

"Hopefully the guy isnt reading the forums if he's here lol

I am unfortunately !

Thankfully though, it's shrunk in the bath since that now infamous meet and am glad to report the problem is no more !"

Lol, you fib x

over a year ago

Lp xx

I know te post was lighthearted...I just dont pander to the thought that big cocks means everyting or anyone who has a flopping cock must have erectile dysfunction.

dunno where the surprise came from if it was previously discussed about the meets flops...u knew the size and the issues he had...so sorry it IS a little bit belittling.

Hopefully the guy isnt reading the forums if he's here lol

"

No lol, I met the guy years ago through a dating site! lol. I didnt know about his aheeeem issue until it happened. But anyways, me thinks you are going slightly off my track! lol

Lp x

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

anything over 8 inch is a waste as Sarah wont meet a guy with a knob longer than that

Post new Message to Thread