Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Virginity

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'm slightly stealing the idea from an earlier thread but thought it would be interesting to know if you lovely fabbers still stay in touch with your first ever fab shag ( ie the first person you ever had sex with directly from your first arranged meet on this site ) Just curious ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't. I feel they only stay in touch of they're looking for multiple meets.

over a year ago

Yes my wife x

over a year ago

Yes, she one of my best friends

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yes my wife x"
Oh wow that's incredible

over a year ago

No. He was part of a couple and turned up alone making up an excuse. Being fab naive I didn’t realise this was a ploy, make me angry to think I fell for it. Worst thing was I didn’t even fancy him but we went to a club anyway because I didn’t want to waste his time!!! I’m so bad at saying no!

over a year ago

na we don't talk

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"No. He was part of a couple and turned up alone making up an excuse. Being fab naive I didn’t realise this was a ploy, make me angry to think I fell for it. Worst thing was I didn’t even fancy him but we went to a club anyway because I didn’t want to waste his time!!! I’m so bad at saying no! "
Oh dear . Not all first fab meets are a success I suppose . Sorry to hear that

over a year ago

Technically yes. So when I first started off I was not on a site but on the liberty elite forums. I used to chat to people there before meeting at the club. This was before the days of fab .

When fab started we told each other about it. One of those early friends I'm still friends with now and have known for about 12 years- he has met my friends and even came to my wedding. We don't need play now and haven't seen each other for a couple of years but still ring each other sporadically.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Technically yes. So when I first started off I was not on a site but on the liberty elite forums. I used to chat to people there before meeting at the club. This was before the days of fab .

When fab started we told each other about it. One of those early friends I'm still friends with now and have known for about 12 years- he has met my friends and even came to my wedding. We don't need play now and haven't seen each other for a couple of years but still ring each other sporadically. "

I would still class that as a positive outcome

over a year ago

No, she left all this behind her.

over a year ago

Yes .... but it was only last month.... and hoping for a second meet

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Yes .... but it was only last month.... and hoping for a second meet "

over a year ago

Nope I haven’t

over a year ago

"Technically yes. So when I first started off I was not on a site but on the liberty elite forums. I used to chat to people there before meeting at the club. This was before the days of fab .

When fab started we told each other about it. One of those early friends I'm still friends with now and have known for about 12 years- he has met my friends and even came to my wedding. We don't need play now and haven't seen each other for a couple of years but still ring each other sporadically. I would still class that as a positive outcome "

Oh it totally is. There are not many people who are friends for 12 years especially not meeting this way

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yep, she's left the country but we still chat every few weeks.

over a year ago

"No. He was part of a couple and turned up alone making up an excuse. Being fab naive I didn’t realise this was a ploy, make me angry to think I fell for it. Worst thing was I didn’t even fancy him but we went to a club anyway because I didn’t want to waste his time!!! I’m so bad at saying no! "

Same happened to me. I blocked him on here, kik etc, he then turned up at my door unannounced late one night. Scared the living daylights out of me as I live alone in the middle of no where.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"No. He was part of a couple and turned up alone making up an excuse. Being fab naive I didn’t realise this was a ploy, make me angry to think I fell for it. Worst thing was I didn’t even fancy him but we went to a club anyway because I didn’t want to waste his time!!! I’m so bad at saying no!

Same happened to me. I blocked him on here, kik etc, he then turned up at my door unannounced late one night. Scared the living daylights out of me as I live alone in the middle of no where. "

Omg did you report him ??

over a year ago

I do indeed, I meet with him quite regularly xx

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I'm slightly stealing the idea from an earlier thread but thought it would be interesting to know if you lovely fabbers still stay in touch with your first ever fab shag ( ie the first person you ever had sex with directly from your first arranged meet on this site ) Just curious ??"

No fucking way.

over a year ago

Yes I do .. we meet for coffee every few months . The second guy I met I still meet for play meets a few times a year..

over a year ago

No as it transpired we were looking for different things.

But my second I still see since 2015.

over a year ago

Yeah I was on here a few years ago and am still in touch with the first guy I met. We were fwb for over a year but he is married now.

over a year ago

I'm still waiting for someone to take my fab virginity (please form an orderly queue ladies!). But I've had some socials and am chatting to people so it's mostly just time and logistics now

over a year ago

No, I know we met a couple from the midlands, but only the once. Have no idea if they are still here and never contacted them again. It was an OK meet but not great.

over a year ago

Off and on yes. Haven't managed to meet him again but not for want of trying.

over a year ago

Went to a club and played with a lady but she wasn’t and still isn’t in fab. Still haven’t met someone from fab

over a year ago

Haha, no. Odd man and very controlling. Wanted exclusivity from me, but was married himself. Probably still on here.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

No.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/18 12:55:32]

over a year ago

"No. He was part of a couple and turned up alone making up an excuse. Being fab naive I didn’t realise this was a ploy, make me angry to think I fell for it. Worst thing was I didn’t even fancy him but we went to a club anyway because I didn’t want to waste his time!!! I’m so bad at saying no!

Same happened to me. I blocked him on here, kik etc, he then turned up at my door unannounced late one night. Scared the living daylights out of me as I live alone in the middle of no where. Omg did you report him ??"

Who too?

I wouldn’t have gone to the police, it’s a small town area and everyone knows everyone.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Same happened to me. I blocked him on here, kik etc, he then turned up at my door unannounced late one night. Scared the living daylights out of me as I live alone in the middle of no where. Omg did you report him ??

Who too?

I wouldn’t have gone to the police, it’s a small town area and everyone knows everyone. "

I meant on here lol sorry

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Yes, in fact she wrote to me yesterday.

Also still good friends with my first "meet" from another site way back in 2004.

over a year ago

Yet to have my cherry popped, so I don't even know if I've started speaking to them yet, never mind still speaking.

over a year ago

Our first meet was a great success - or so it seemed at first. But then they objected to us seeing other people off Fab - and got quite aggressive about it. So we dropped them - rapidly lol

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Yes , we meet up every now and again

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

Now and again, he’s a serial Fab joiner and deleter, but always comes and says hello when he’s back

over a year ago

No, they deleted their account last year. They just play st chams now x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our first meet was a great success - or so it seemed at first. But then they objected to us seeing other people off Fab - and got quite aggressive about it. So we dropped them - rapidly lol "
Tut Tut some people

over a year ago

"Our first meet was a great success - or so it seemed at first. But then they objected to us seeing other people off Fab - and got quite aggressive about it. So we dropped them - rapidly lol Tut Tut some people "

Exactly. What part of the word swinging don't they understand lol

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nope

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Our first meet was a great success - or so it seemed at first. But then they objected to us seeing other people off Fab - and got quite aggressive about it. So we dropped them - rapidly lol Tut Tut some people

Exactly. What part of the word swinging don't they understand lol"

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

"I'm slightly stealing the idea from an earlier thread but thought it would be interesting to know if you lovely fabbers still stay in touch with your first ever fab shag ( ie the first person you ever had sex with directly from your first arranged meet on this site ) Just curious ??"

Yes 100%

By *oreveryoungkWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yes we still talk and have met since

over a year ago

There's only been two, but no.

The second one's still alright I suppose.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There's only been two, but no.

The second one's still alright I suppose. "

I wouldn't know lol

By *eplicant JoWoman
over a year ago

Sussex countryside

Yes, we chat every now and again.

By *lexxxxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Haven't actually had fun with couple for over 5 yrs and not sure if they are still on fab...but he still lets me in for free in well know night spot in Newcastle and only seen her in same bar to say hello too.

By *tevied1976Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Hello night owls,

Im still in touch with my first fab meet. She's left fab but we still text each other. And whenever I visit Glasgow we meet up and spend time together. And I hope we will continue to do so for a long time to come!

over a year ago

Am still not lost my fab virginity yet lol

over a year ago

Fab virgin here

By *tevied1976Man
over a year ago

gloucester

Hey guys, it's not easy being a single fella on fab, the competition is stiff.

over a year ago

"Hey guys, it's not easy being a single fella on fab, the competition is stiff."

It can be hard sometimes.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm honoured to call my first meet one of my best friends, and we talk every single day

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

My first meet wasn't thru fab but I came across her on here and now it's regular

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I'm honoured to call my first meet one of my best friends, and we talk every single day "
Awww

Post new Message to Thread