Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Get your keks off!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm thinking that if a guy can't actually be bothered to properly take his pants off for his body shot, only to lower them 10 inches to his knees, he's maybe not really committed to providing a good sexual experience should he find a willing woman. I know I often arrive at a meet wrapped in all sorts of complicated layers and straps. If he can't manage getting boxers off he's not going to have a hope in hell with female lingerie.

Your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha..... you know that's actually a very good point.... if he's lazy with his own clothes he'll be knackered getting yours off .

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

I'm crap at undoing bras .not lazy just crap

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

"So I'm thinking that if a guy can't actually be bothered to properly take his pants off for his body shot, only to lower them 10 inches to his knees, he's maybe not really committed to providing a good sexual experience should he find a willing woman. I know I often arrive at a meet wrapped in all sorts of complicated layers and straps. If he can't manage getting boxers off he's not going to have a hope in hell with female lingerie.

Your thoughts?"

Pass him by lol

over a year ago

"I'm crap at undoing bras .not lazy just crap "

But you managed to take your pants right off AND you did the hoovering..

over a year ago

You make an excellent point, Tigerlily.

I find it very helpful to look for subtle clues and hints about people from paying attention & careful observation.

Not putting much effort to remove his own clothes and to put effort into a sexy pic seems like a very bad sign...

over a year ago

"You make an excellent point, Tigerlily.

I find it very helpful to look for subtle clues and hints about people from paying attention & careful observation.

Not putting much effort to remove his own clothes and to put effort into a sexy pic seems like a very bad sign..."

You have some very original pics and many of them made me smile, especially the vase of pussy willow.

over a year ago

"You make an excellent point, Tigerlily.

Not putting much effort to remove his own clothes and to put effort into a sexy pic seems like a very bad sign...

You have some very original pics and many of them made me smile, especially the vase of pussy willow. "

Why thank you, Tigerli1y. . Glad some put a smile on your face. Always love doing that for a lady.

I very much enjoyed your pics which combine lovely curves, fetishwear, and a twist of classy and kinky. Your writing is superb.... and intriguing.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I'm crap at undoing bras .not lazy just crap

But you managed to take your pants right off AND you did the hoovering.."

Who said men can't multi.task eh

over a year ago

Get 'em off!

over a year ago

His trousers round his knees... my skirt pulled up and knickers pulled down... he bends me over.. grabs my hips.... hard fast fucking....

Where's the fun in that?

over a year ago

"His trousers round his knees... my skirt pulled up and knickers pulled down... he bends me over.. grabs my hips.... hard fast fucking....

Where's the fun in that? "

Good point, but you wouldn't want him fannying around taking photos at that point would you?

Or are the jockeys around the knees shots supposed to be evoking that urgency? I have to say they don't for me..

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"So I'm thinking that if a guy can't actually be bothered to properly take his pants off for his body shot, only to lower them 10 inches to his knees, he's maybe not really committed to providing a good sexual experience should he find a willing woman. I know I often arrive at a meet wrapped in all sorts of complicated layers and straps. If he can't manage getting boxers off he's not going to have a hope in hell with female lingerie.

Your thoughts?"

See my pic, none on

over a year ago

Your thoughts?"

Funnily enough we had a meet Sunday night I managed to get Geeky’s bra undone with 1 hand no problem

Our ‘friend’ though I tried 1 hand then 2 and managed to unclip 2 hooks but the last one stuck she had to finish the job

Ads

over a year ago

"

Funnily enough we had a meet Sunday night I managed to get Geeky’s bra undone with 1 hand no problem

Our ‘friend’ though I tried 1 hand then 2 and managed to unclip 2 hooks but the last one stuck she had to finish the job

Ads"

So you're not Superman with bra straps? You have lovely photos tho. They are the most cheerful couples photos I've seen.

And sometimes bra strap hooks get bent, especially if Superman is manipulating them..

over a year ago

"See my pic, none on "

Very true, and you even got a friend to lend a hand, and boobs..and mouth..

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm shy

over a year ago

I prefer "all off" but not ideal if in the cereal aisle at Tesco

over a year ago

"I'm shy "

And you tease so well..

There's some thought in those photos. You haven't just yanked your keks down and bashed one out. The tie placement must have taken a while, and I admire your attempt to shift the standard unit of penile measurement from the Sky remote to the custard cream.

I think custard creams would attract more female interest.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/18 10:24:20]

over a year ago

"I prefer "all off" but not ideal if in the cereal aisle at Tesco "

Why are you taking your sex photos in Tescos?! Explain yourself!

over a year ago

"

Ads

So you're not Superman with bra straps? You have lovely photos tho. They are the most cheerful couples photos I've seen. "

Awe thanks yours are lovely too

"

And sometimes bra strap hooks get bent, especially if Superman is manipulating them.."

Well you know can’t do everything right can we?

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I'm shy

And you tease so well..

There's some thought in those photos. You haven't just yanked your keks down and bashed one out. The tie placement must have taken a while, and I admire your attempt to shift the standard unit of penile measurement from the Sky remote to the custard cream.

I think custard creams would attract more female interest."

Everyone wants me for my custard cream & not my mind lol

over a year ago

"

Everyone wants me for my custard cream & not my mind lol"

We can't lick the cream off your mind...

over a year ago

"

We can't lick the cream off your mind... "

We could lick the cream off you

Ads

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"

We can't lick the cream off your mind... "

This is true... I'll rephrase. Everyone wants me for my cream, not the biscuit

over a year ago

"

We can't lick the cream off your mind...

This is true... I'll rephrase. Everyone wants me for my cream, not the biscuit "

That's good isn't it?

Post new Message to Thread