Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Real Life Anonymous Propositioning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So... this is something I've read a lot about in women's erotica stories, and I've even tried it before (with mixed result, she wasn't into me but seemed to become very friendly later from a distance).

Does this work for anybody, or is it just a nice fantasy 99% of the time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What is it? Approaching a woman cold asking for sex?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont know what it is?

over a year ago

This certainly sounds intriguing....

over a year ago

"What is it? Approaching a woman cold asking for sex?

"

Yes, although usually not directly, usually in some way it is possible to interpret it innocently.

My proposition-ee received an admirer note, she even still has it in her conference yearbook thing (we later talked on facebook).

By *ake5176Man
over a year ago

City

Seems a bit too sexual harassmenty to me and it’s just asking for an investigation

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What is it? Approaching a woman cold asking for sex?

Yes, although usually not directly, usually in some way it is possible to interpret it innocently.

My proposition-ee received an admirer note, she even still has it in her conference yearbook thing (we later talked on facebook)."

I used to assume that any guy approaching me was ultimately after sex. 99% of the time I was right.

over a year ago

It wouldn't appeal to me. I like to get a sense of a person first (and I don't want murdered)

over a year ago

This is years ago now, it was a Spanish young lady, we were both at a scientific conference at the RDS and the horndog urge got out of control. I think she was very embarrassed, I didn't press the proposition or say it indirectly, it was something like "I think you are very pretty, let's become intimately acquainted, join me at Room XX".

She refused the offer and flushed a lot for a girl with dusky skin (you know the dark white beauty variety of Spanish lady), but later she befriended me on Facebook and we became friendly, exchanged some Christmas cards. Alas, never to be, unrequited lust/paramouria.

over a year ago

"Seems a bit too sexual harassmenty to me and it’s just asking for an investigation "

There's a danger of that, but I don't think a one time proposition is harassment, I think harassment implies ceaselessly going after somebody after the other person has communicated "No", not a single statement (and in a note in my case)

Post new Message to Thread