Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Geeky needs help!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People are meddling and it’s pissed Geeky off anyone offer some ways to calm herself down

Ads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

Tell them to piss off and stop meddling and then have a glass of wine

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Tell them to piss off and stop meddling and then have a glass of wine "

enough said,

over a year ago

"Tell them to piss off and stop meddling and then have a glass of wine "

Problem is she’s a close family friend almost like an aunt I’m going to see if my mum can have a word so I don’t tell her to fuck off and offend people

Ads

over a year ago

"Tell them to piss off and stop meddling and then have a glass of wine

Problem is she’s a close family friend almost like an aunt I’m going to see if my mum can have a word so I don’t tell her to fuck off and offend people

Ads"

If she’s that close then a simple thank you for your opinion but we’ve already decided to do it our way is polite enough but firm. Then if that doesn’t work, tell her to fuck off x

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Turn her phone off and ignore thing's until she's up for telling the person to bugger off in a polite way of course.

over a year ago

Simple just say to them if I offered you advice on how to run your life would you be offended if yes then why offer your advice to geeky

over a year ago

Ads"

I’d just leave it and ignore said person. Getting other folk in to try and calm things down usually makes the situation worse, no matter how food their intentions.

Give Geeky a big old cuddle, that’ll calm her down more than anything

over a year ago

Ads

I’d just leave it and ignore said person. Getting other folk in to try and calm things down usually makes the situation worse, no matter how food their intentions.

Give Geeky a big old cuddle, that’ll calm her down more than anything "

*good not food*

Sorry i was distracted by my cooked chicken dinner!!

over a year ago

"Simple just say to them if I offered you advice on how to run your life would you be offended if yes then why offer your advice to geeky"

It’s about the wedding and she was trying to be helpful but interfered instead

Ads

over a year ago

"Simple just say to them if I offered you advice on how to run your life would you be offended if yes then why offer your advice to geeky

It’s about the wedding and she was trying to be helpful but interfered instead

Ads "

Just tell her that she's always been her favourite (insert relationship here) and that the last thing she wants is for any responsibility to spoil her day, "so not another word about it, I just want you to come to the wedding and thoroughly enjoy it, of all people, you are the last person I want to burden"

Just a thought

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This one seems to have no end.

Neither of you can fix the long-standing issues. You also can't please everyone so try and please yourselves.

It's a wedding and putting this much pressure on yourselves to make it perfect for everyone is distracting you all from what is important.

Take Geeky's devices away, run a bath and get in it with her. Discuss eloping and leaving them all to it on the day.

over a year ago

"This one seems to have no end.

Neither of you can fix the long-standing issues. You also can't please everyone so try and please yourselves.

It's a wedding and putting this much pressure on yourselves to make it perfect for everyone is distracting you all from what is important.

Take Geeky's devices away, run a bath and get in it with her. Discuss eloping and leaving them all to it on the day.

"

I’m well past caring now, as long as Ads is standing there waiting for me, i’d be quite happy to piss off to Cardiff before the reception with him

over a year ago

It's your big day guys tell her thank you for the advise and you will think about it but penultimately it's your day not hers

Post new Message to Thread