Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Specific

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it put you off if someone is looking for something or someone specific?

I get mail from people who state they want to meet "BBWs" and it makes me feel a bit like I'm ticking a box.

I appreciate they often have a type and only have my photos to go on it's the stating it as a reason I'm questioning.

I tend to browse profiles and people catch my eye for a range of reasons, not just one attribute.

It's the reason I don't have any interests ticked, it stops the "oh you're into.......we should meet".

Am I just over thinking it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Somewhat but in reverse. If someone looking for MILFs or BBW shows interest in me I wonder why. Ditto the people who have a preference for specific body parts I don't have.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Somewhat but in reverse. If someone looking for MILFs or BBW shows interest in me I wonder why. Ditto the people who have a preference for specific body parts I don't have. "

Hhhmmm.....yeah I hadn't thought of it that way. I guess I sometimes look at someone's veris and think I'm not their type

over a year ago

"Does it put you off if someone is looking for something or someone specific?

I get mail from people who state they want to meet "BBWs" and it makes me feel a bit like I'm ticking a box.

I appreciate they often have a type and only have my photos to go on it's the stating it as a reason I'm questioning.

I tend to browse profiles and people catch my eye for a range of reasons, not just one attribute.

It's the reason I don't have any interests ticked, it stops the "oh you're into.......we should meet".

Am I just over thinking it? "

I get this too, but my first thought is if I were you I'd be offended at being called BBW! You look incredible, but now I'm thinking when I've been referred to as a BBW they really mean Big Beached Whale

Ginger

over a year ago

Ive always loved the fuller figured woman and in my opinion you are what you are and you like what you like.

Never sell yourself short.

Your unique as an individual.

BBW'S ROCK ON !!!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Somewhat but in reverse. If someone looking for MILFs or BBW shows interest in me I wonder why. Ditto the people who have a preference for specific body parts I don't have. "

I get this as well, they have a profile name like BBWLvr and they message me

I don’t get it either

Post new Message to Thread